Going For The LST On My Second Grow

scrog is looking good. How long do you want to veg for and space concerns will help determine the height of your net.
You want the screen to be about 50% full when you flip to 12/12 so you have room to weave the stretching growth through the remaining 50% of the screen. The trellis seems a little high for the plants right now unless you plan a long veg. Take Light Addicts advice and either lower the trellis or raise the plants. Good work though.
:thumb:

thank you guys, yo light and tech what do you guys think about my scrog i built it yesterday for my first time ever :) , but my question is do you think i should make it shorter?
but i am looking forward to your techniques tech , i got another light so i am waiting for my friend to come by with the materials then i will up date :)
That scrog screen looks great! I am much anticipating how you proceed with the training. You are a couple of weeks ahead of me, so I can learn before I put it in place.:)

so this is my lidddooo update, i have 9 plants going i believe 5 of them are clones :) , but here yah go just two pics for now till they grow a little bigger

IMG_39972.jpg
IMG_3998-1.jpg

subbed, I can't resist a scrog. Your doing very well. You should train them on the screen for a week before you flip, it opens it all up and gets the lower nodes up to canopy level, so if your planning to flip to 12/12 next week I would get the screen about an inch away and start training under the screen asap. Good luck m8.

Back
Top Bottom