Going For The LST On My Second Grow

so im gnna flip them today :) there about 2feet tall or less i think, not sure but heres a quick update :)before the flip
IMG_41871.jpg

Looking good aztec, sideways, but good.:)
Once they have grown enough through the screen, bend them back down and under the screen again to the next square beside to spread them out. They are doing very well.

:rollit:

Let me know when you start a new grow! here i am 2 months late. Subbed... Will do a full read later.

Good advice there from light addict, you want them spread out more really. The plant in the back left of the last picture can be opened right up to let in the light.
Hope you don't take offence, it's not meant as criticism. We all do it a bit different.

Could be shorter or just raise the pots up to the level you require. But yeah love your scrog and more light is always good hence my name.
:laughtwo: I've always rationalized your name with a different meaning. More of someone who has a light (you know, not so heavy) cannabis addiction. One of my AKA's should be Heavy Addict because LA you know how I do...

Aztec my old friend, I'm totally caught up now. Don't let this happen again. Whenever you start something new just slide by my thread & let me know. I'm really digging your new grow! :thumb:

Aztec my old friend, I'm totally caught up now. Don't let this happen again. Whenever you start something new just slide by my thread & let me know. I'm really digging your new grow! :thumb:
sorry my friend reg, i will be sure to let u know, i kinda just figure who ever like my growing will keep up with my page lol, but thanks man appriciate the love :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good advice there from light addict, you want them spread out more really. The plant in the back left of the last picture can be opened right up to let in the light.
Hope you don't take offence, it's not meant as criticism. We all do it a bit different.
dont worry about it dutch im here to take advice ass well as other peoples thought, and yes i understand the one on the back left can be spread out more but not at the moment my squares are to far apart and my main stems are to short for them to reach each square but im making sure they are all getting evenly amount of light :)

Aztec good green to you today my friend!
hey light same to you bro hope ur having a green day, as for your earlier comment i have been thinking of raising them, im giving then a couple more days before i make a decision :)

sorry my friend reg, i will be sure to let u know, i kinda just figure who ever like my growing will keep up with my page lol, but thanks man appriciate the love :cheesygrinsmiley:
You know what it is Aztec; I'm subbed to so many journals now that when a lot of my original subs with my original friends such as yourself stop having post I don't even realize their journal has stopped popping up. Shoot, I have to keep track of you. You were one of my first friends on 420. :high-five:

You know what it is Aztec; I'm subbed to so many journals now that when a lot of my original subs with my original friends such as yourself stop having post I don't even realize their journal has stopped popping up. Shoot, I have to keep track of you. You were one of my first friends on 420. :high-five:

its alright , no worries i do the same too thats why sometimes i have pop outta no where lol, but yah i remember, i thought it was pretty coo how u made a random street plant to what u have now :)

just a pic i took yesterday i was bored :circle-of-love:

Hey aztecbuds! I haven't been here in a while either. I kept going back to your first grow journal in my subscribed threads. Couldn't figure out why I didn't see anything new going on. LOL :oops:

You are doing nicely. They are starting to reach for the screen. :cheesygrinsmiley: I really like your idea of boredom. LOL
Keep up the happy stuff!

Hey aztecbuds, just caught up on your journal. Nice job. Looks like you will be pleased with your green thumb. One thing I saw in the first few pages is that you vented your room into the attic. If that is so, you might want to at the least exhaust it out a soffit vent before winter hits. I'm a fanatic about this! The plants give off so much humidity that it can cause a huge mold problem that can effect the health of you and your family.
Other than that... (soapbox off) Subbed to watch the harvest in real time. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom