Going For The LST On My Second Grow

Nice Aztecbud and subbed for this one as well. Glad you stopped by my journal or I would probably never have seen your journal. I think I may try a SCRoG for reals on my next adventure will have to see. I may not have too as I picked up 3 Hashberry plants 30 days veged already and this particular strain grows bushes all on its own and takes to LST/FIMing/Topping techniques like a fly to the poop. +reps back at ya and thanks for dropping in on my Journal. :thanks:

:peace::ganjamon:

Nice Aztecbud and subbed for this one as well. Glad you stopped by my journal or I would probably never have seen your journal. I think I may try a SCRoG for reals on my next adventure will have to see. I may not have too as I picked up 3 Hashberry plants 30 days veged already and this particular strain grows bushes all on its own and takes to LST/FIMing/Topping techniques like a fly to the poop. +reps back at ya and thanks for dropping in on my Journal. :thanks:

:peace::ganjamon:
hey thanks for also stopping by and taking a look at my journal :) well my only comment about scrog is i would say give it a try it does indeed fill up all the buds with equal light if done right the only thing i do regret is the way i set it up because its so low that my middle plants i cannot reach when watering but other than that i love the method, but i can't wait for those plant of yours and your next journal, to be done but same i am very impressed by ur grow and I'm glad i stopped by

decided to share a photo i made the other day with you guys was bored but i think it came out looking pretty cool? :ganjamon:
photo-522.JPG

images26.jpg

Back
Top Bottom