Going For The LST On My Second Grow

you are looking for white pistils coming from the calyxes to confirm a plant female.

the female cannabis pre flower

The_Early_Female_Preflower.jpg

Loving that info KJC :)

Best of all things sparkling and dank to you my friend!
same to you my friend! just took some wax pretty medicated ^-^ so i feel dank?? lol

It's going....slowly. LOL
Hopefully next grow will be putting all of these things I've learned into place earlier and moving along a lot better. :thumb:
slowly but surely, and your doing amazing for your first lst im jealous wish i would have done that for my first grow >.<

Hey aztecbuds, just caught up on your journal. Nice job. Looks like you will be pleased with your green thumb. One thing I saw in the first few pages is that you vented your room into the attic. If that is so, you might want to at the least exhaust it out a soffit vent before winter hits. I'm a fanatic about this! The plants give off so much humidity that it can cause a huge mold problem that can effect the health of you and your family.
Other than that... (soapbox off) Subbed to watch the harvest in real time. :high-five:
hey skunk thats for your concern, i know i mentioned that earlier but i did not go that way, i just ran my exhaust to my laundry room, yes that place gets all the heat and smell :cheer: lol, also its really cool where i stay right now so i open the windows for cold air + c02 :) but i do appreciate your concern, do u think this is good snuff? my ladys are looking good so im guessing lol

Sub'd :) Here to learn guys :)
hey OZ welcome, not sure if u can learn from this journal but any questions feel free to ask see if i know em :)

"hey skunk thats for your concern, i know i mentioned that earlier but i did not go that way, i just ran my exhaust to my laundry room, yes that place gets all the heat and smell lol, also its really cool where i stay right now so i open the windows for cold air + c02 but i do appreciate your concern, do u think this is good snuff? my ladys are looking good so im guessing lol"

If you could split the window by exhaust on the bottom half and intake on the top, that would be ideal.. You need to expel the humidity and get it out of the house. Mold is a killer, and the damage that could be caused is expensive. I know I have to insulate my intake fans for my lights. It is starting to create condensation due to the cooler nights. And that is dripping water on my plants during lights on. So I have things to do too.

:circle-of-love:

ps ... The plants look great.

"hey skunk thats for your concern, i know i mentioned that earlier but i did not go that way, i just ran my exhaust to my laundry room, yes that place gets all the heat and smell lol, also its really cool where i stay right now so i open the windows for cold air + c02 but i do appreciate your concern, do u think this is good snuff? my ladys are looking good so im guessing lol"

If you could split the window by exhaust on the bottom half and intake on the top, that would be ideal.. You need to expel the humidity and get it out of the house. Mold is a killer, and the damage that could be caused is expensive. I know I have to insulate my intake fans for my lights. It is starting to create condensation due to the cooler nights. And that is dripping water on my plants during lights on. So I have things to do too.

:circle-of-love:

ps ... The plants look great.

i just realized i said thats instead of thanks lol,
but yah your right but maybe i will not sure cuhz my windows in the front so if i sealed it of it would look weird :whoa:
but i am keeping an eye on the humidity its been 30's so I'm good right now, but when the summer comes i will need something to exhaust,

thanks for the comment :)

Back
Top Bottom