Going For The LST On My Second Grow

A little update DAY 19 i would have to say.
these were actually taken like 2 days ago but here yah go :)

IMG_84491.jpg
IMG_8450.jpg
IMG_8447.jpg
My last lady looks like shes trying to dannce lol:party:

Hi Aztec, How are you??
Just scrolling thru some journals when I noticed yours, the LST caught my eye;) I use LST for all my grows, Ive adapted it to suit my space,requirements etc; I cause the plant to produce multiple tops ( 14 + ) main cola's,upto 2ft long each and a nice solid top canopy of buds below that, varying from 3" - 6" each.
I use an organic soil called HUMUS as its really good for plants to grow in, has active microbial life with N,P,K occuring naturally as it breaks down, so about 70% is HUMUS the rest is good premium pot mix, and some fine pea straw mulch. Girls seem to like it, and Ive usually ended up over feeding them as the soil holds nutes well so usually by flower Ive stuffed somethings up, plant been ok, but have had maybe Potass defic or Cal/mag.
PLease feel free to check out some of my grows in my Signature below, you can see how I tether my girls and how they respond, you may get some ideas from it. I use a 400w MH/HPS and am currently using --- nutes, although I found it easier to use my old nutrients as the ratio s of each nute was written as a percentage, not Parts of. My brain computed that easier!
Anyways take it easy and good luck with your harvest, I ususally flower least 60 days, around 70 theyll start to make seed Ive found, Not that I complain, as now I have a fair few seeds of my last grows strain which was a nice quality smoke, Still getting baked daily off it.. Ok, catch ya round bud.. Smokemupm8:goodjob:

Hi Aztec, How are you??
Just scrolling thru some journals when I noticed yours, the LST caught my eye;) I use LST for all my grows, Ive adapted it to suit my space,requirements etc; I cause the plant to produce multiple tops ( 14 + ) main cola's,upto 2ft long each and a nice solid top canopy of buds below that, varying from 3" - 6" each.
I use an organic soil called HUMUS as its really good for plants to grow in, has active microbial life with N,P,K occuring naturally as it breaks down, so about 70% is HUMUS the rest is good premium pot mix, and some fine pea straw mulch. Girls seem to like it, and Ive usually ended up over feeding them as the soil holds nutes well so usually by flower Ive stuffed somethings up, plant been ok, but have had maybe Potass defic or Cal/mag.
PLease feel free to check out some of my grows in my Signature below, you can see how I tether my girls and how they respond, you may get some ideas from it. I use a 400w MH/HPS and am currently using --- nutes, although I found it easier to use my old nutrients as the ratio s of each nute was written as a percentage, not Parts of. My brain computed that easier!
Anyways take it easy and good luck with your harvest, I ususally flower least 60 days, around 70 theyll start to make seed Ive found, Not that I complain, as now I have a fair few seeds of my last grows strain which was a nice quality smoke, Still getting baked daily off it.. Ok, catch ya round bud.. Smokemupm8:goodjob:

hey whats up smoke em hows it going, thank you for taking your time to look at my second grow :) butthanks for ur tips/advice i will take into consideration, i have all my gear ready and not sure if I'm gnna spend more money at the moment lol, but 14+ main colas is definitely looking for and goiong for :) how much do u wait till u start topping/fiming once ur 5th node is coming or after that? and i will check out your grow journals :thumb: thanks for stopping by

Looking nice! Do you wait for a certain number of nodes on the plants before starting LST? Or a certain height? I just transplanted and will be starting the LST soon, just wondered if you all use some kind of growth guideline before starting.
Thanks!

hey canna FAN hows it hanging :)? and to answer ur question i have no clue when the perfect time to start ur lst is honestly i started my a week after the first set of leaves came out and have been training them a certain way i want them to go if that makes sense? but i would just go with whatever u think ur ladies, but the sooner u start the sooner they will be use to that type of stress, i kno a couple people that did it in flower and straight snapped a branch of due to there ladies not being use to that type of stress, so i would just say the sooner the better canna :thumb::high-five:

hey canna FAN hows it hanging :)? and to answer ur question i have no clue when the perfect time to start ur lst is honestly i started my a week after the first set of leaves came out and have been training them a certain way i want them to go if that makes sense? but i would just go with whatever u think ur ladies, but the sooner u start the sooner they will be use to that type of stress, i kno a couple people that did it in flower and straight snapped a branch of due to there ladies not being use to that type of stress, so i would just say the sooner the better canna :thumb::high-five:
Thanks, I actually did start the LST today. This is too much fun. Looks like your plants are about the same size as mine, so I'll keep watching how you do with it. Looking great so far!:high-five:

just a one pic update, these are my girls and my room, i just moved all my stuff in this room so i havent completely finsihed how i want my whole room, hopefully today or tomorrow i will run my duct to my roof and throw all hot air to roof and i am going to get another 600w light with a better inline and connect them all together and i will be set, if i get everutthing i want i will update it tomorrow but for now thanks for looking :circle-of-love:
IMG_39744.JPG

Back
Top Bottom