425Jesse - Grow 2 - A Journey With Super Silver Haze From Seed In Soil

wish I lived in a climate suitable for outdoor growing.

Photos...
420-magazine-mobile330457675.jpg

420-magazine-mobile843992334.jpg

Not great photos, but you get the idea.

Got these girls dried and the cure will begin. They smell and look very similar to all the other SSH I've grown, good enough, but this particular one isn't one I will grow again. Thank you for following my thread, I'll update this thread with the final details, the name of my next grow, and that kind of stuff.

I'm pretty sure that heat was a big factor in the way this grow developed. Not long after flower started the heat got up into the 95 degree range for a week of days in a row, and I have lights on at night! I'll be abandoning the 600w MH/HPS altogether, and going pure LED. Changing to hydro on the next run to reduce the amount of time/traffic I have into the grow den. See y'all in a few days!

Final weight for the SSH5 plant...Just shy of 100 grams. Good take, but not the dense fire stink I like. I think the beans and the heat wave just didn't love each other. I am thankful to have a bit of smoke for the effort. Anyways, thank you for looking on while we watched these girls grow. The outdoor sisters will get an update in the next journal I write, should be starting soon.

420-magazine-mobile1754372981.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1343527890.jpg

Cheers 420 Family:)

100 grams is 100 grams. It does last a while and it makes life feel so much better. Well done Jesse!

Thank you EVERYBODY who checked out this journal. At this point I am going to just mark it complete. I have bunches and bunches of this middle level smoke and it will last as a back up for quite a while I'm sure. If you would like to check out the next installment in growing, please check out "New Room, New Medium, New Strains, 425 at it again," my newest journal into growing and building a new room while doing it. It is also the lowest link in my signature.

Cheers!!

I'll follow your new grow for sure pal :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom