Season of Autos - 2016 Soon To Be Spring Grow - Mars Hydro LED

Pineapple Express Trichomes at harvest

I said I would try to get microscope shots of trichs from the harvested buds, so here they are. This is more or less what (I think) I was searching for in color - about 50% clear/cloudy. Note the bulb forming at the ends. I like that.

Have a great day folks. :love:

Image57410.jpg
Image57510.jpg
Image57211.jpg
Image57310.jpg
Image56610.jpg

Magic or Mayhem?

I had a little bit of the Pineapple Express taster bud and mids from yesterday that I started my day with this morning. I guess it must be the indica dominance but this stuff sure is potent. I have lots of things to do and now just want to rest my eyes. This is what I love about variety. I stepped away from cannabis for about 12 years until November 2014. I remember hearing for years that the strength of today's herb was about 10 times stronger than what I had become accustomed to for the street dealer. Was I impressed with that small amount that I was able to get from a good friend. Anyway, I'm just rambling here so I'll share the tent pics and get lost in my day.

Re-veg girls - Jack Herer, White Widow and Mary

IMG_375110.JPG

IMG_375212.JPG

IMG_375311.JPG

Clones. Most look ok, one not so good so I have to pamper them a little.

IMG_37546.JPG

IMG_37557.JPG

IMG_375613.JPG

Drying center. Dehumidifier going this morning trying to get RH down.

IMG_375711.JPG

Congrats! and More Congrats! and +reps on harvest...and fabulous trichome shots!....and the clones are looking awesome....and what a bright eyed spunky looking kitty Cat.....and those buds hanging there are fatsos!.......and well...great job here Magic Dude!

:circle-of-love:

Well, thank you so much. I'm not sure what to do next. I'm just not sure at all. All my outdoor plants last year were eaten by critters so that's not option. Hmmm...now I'm hungry

I'm with Canna and reps on the stunning trichome shots Jim. Mary turned out to be quite a stunner, didn't she? Those clones of hers look like royalty. :laughtwo:

I like that your life is in perfect order. :circle-of-love:

Well, thank you so much. I'm not sure what to do next. I'm just not sure at all. All my outdoor plants last year were eaten by critters so that's not option. Hmmm...now I'm hungry

Not sure what to do? Grow those clones! If there are too many, cull a few.

Your welcome! :laughtwo:

Those clones really are looking good. Dude, your set! :thumb:

Not sure what to do? Grow those clones! If there are too many, cull a few.

Your welcome! :laughtwo:

Those clones really are looking good. Dude, your set! :thumb:

OK...I agree.

Pineapple Express has been jarred

Blue Pot - Dry weight 29 grams

IMG_375914.JPG

Softie - Dry weight 22 grams

IMG_37609.JPG

I am not going to be disappointed at all with this yield. Nope, too tired.

Baptist Men built another ramp today 8:00 am to 3:30 pm. I'm too old to be working so hard but I know the Lord will bless us. Ramp was for a 9 year old boy who is paralyzed from the neck down as a result of a diving accident. I met the parents but not the young fellow but I can always go back to visit.

Thank you all for dropping in, giving me high fives and helping me to keep it interesting. I'm having fun and that's what counts. Plus now I have another 3 pints of buds.

:love:

Anyway, I'll start a new thread for the next grow.

Alright MJ!

Congrats brother. I left the organized religion because of hypocrisy and the inability to change anyone's mind on the subject of our wonderful plant. I had to leave rather than become what I despise.

Glad you're able to work that out. Those must be some understanding brothers! :Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

What Canna said! :circle-of-love::bravo:

Congrats! and More Congrats! and +reps on harvest...and fabulous trichome shots!....and the clones are looking awesome....and what a bright eyed spunky looking kitty Cat.....and those buds hanging there are fatsos!.......and well...great job here Magic Dude!

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom