Season of Autos - 2016 Soon To Be Spring Grow - Mars Hydro LED

I just tried a bit of my Sugar Mango and just the few days it has had to start curing has already made a difference... I love this baby and wish I had popped a bunch of them cause this one will not make it long unless I hide it from myself...:blushsmile: I really like this straain... it is definitly in my top 5 so far....:circle-of-love:

I just tried a bit of my Sugar Mango and just the few days it has had to start curing has already made a difference... I love this baby and wish I had popped a bunch of them cause this one will not make it long unless I hide it from myself...:blushsmile: I really like this straain... it is definitly in my top 5 so far....:circle-of-love:

Hi Dennise! May I ask how you hide it from yourself? I'd be afraid I'd find it lol! :rofl:. I really need to learn this skill hehehe. :love:

Hey MJ!

Thank you so much for the kind vibes brother. I'm praying a lot lately. Seems the best cure for opiate withdrawal is some prayer and meditation. Haven't really had a hard time going from 80 mg to 15 mg. Doc said 5 to 0 is the hardest part. I'm not going to fuss over it. I can't wait to be OFF this crap. :Namaste:

Auto-flowering Strains Day 71

Sugar Mango Ryder Auto - Hybrid. Low Ruderalis x Santa Maria from Brazil THC 18% (Breeder 45 to 55 days)
Pineapple Express Auto x 2 - Indica Dominant. Big Bud x Skunk x Ruderalis THC 22% (Breeder 65 to 70 days)

I think I said I would be harvesting all the autos for 4/20 but I've decided to let the Pineapple Express girls run their course. These buds are really developing some frosty trichomes and are providing that white sugary look that I think anyone could appreciate. I owe it to them to let them properly finish.

I will be harvesting the Sugar Mango as it will likely be ready.

All the autos got just water yesterday. I didn't even adjust pH; just let it sit out 24 hours.

It's going to be ~80F here today and a string of beautiful days ahead. Gonna warsh the dust off Black Betty and take her out for a spin.

So have a great day folks. :love:

Sugar Mango

The color of this one is astonishing.

IMG_36208.JPG
IMG_362511.JPG

Pineapple Express Blue Pot

IMG_363212.JPG

Snow on the mountain....haha
IMG_363412.JPG
IMG_36367.JPG

Pineapple Express 5 gal softie

IMG_36389.JPG
IMG_363911.JPG
IMG_36407.JPG
IMG_36449.JPG

They are both so pretty Jim! :circle-of-love: The colors on the Sugar Mango are beautiful! :bravo:What a sight! How long do you cure for?

For the cure, I'm all for slow in low to moderate temperature. Dry is 4 to 6 days, then in jars for at least 4 weeks but my curiosity gets the better of me and I always test smoke.

My very first harvests (Bagseed Mary) was used for my brownies. My second harvest was just before Christmas and that was the Dark Devil. I still have a pint of those buds and it has become my favorite smoke for taste.

I switch up strains every week and I've found that taste and potency continues to improve. So based on that I'd say 3 months might just be the beginning of a good cure. The one thing I know about this is it's a very important part of the process.

:passitleft:

Hi Dennise! May I ask how you hide it from yourself? I'd be afraid I'd find it lol! :rofl:. I really need to learn this skill hehehe. :love:

Well ya start with getting wacked in the head really hard...:straightface: then it's really no problem... I find stuff all the time I have stuck away and forgotten about... Now it is rather doubtful I could do that with this particular smoke cause I really do like it but with most things... it's no problem at all... I spend at least a 1/3 of every day looking for something...:blushsmile: my poor fella gets asked at least a half dozen times a day..."what was I doing"...:lot-o-toke:....:circle-of-love:

I totally agree with you D, it's not hard at all! I start by getting really lit :lot-o-toke:, then if I remember I wanted to hide something... I hide it. Then it's in the past, and forgotten by the time I wake up! lol:high-five:

IMG_35829.JPG

Jim, this picture of your Pineapple Express in the 5 gal softie took my breath away. :love:

Sorry to be such a stranger and congrats on your recent harvest. The colors on that Sugar Mango rival the Dark Devils for beauty, don't they? Wow! What an amazing plant Jim.

I had to dry a bit of my Dark Devil (couldn't resist the smell anymore) and I indulged before I walked to the store today. Lovely weather for the walk and I was reminded of why it's my favorite strain. :laughtwo: Totally and delightfully stoned the entire time. This plant has a sweeter flavor than any of my previous ones. I can see I need to grow more. Lol!

I'm so glad to hear you'll be having that electrician come in to solve the wiring mystery. We'll all breathe easier when it's no longer a concern.

Auto-flowering Strains Day 72

Sugar Mango Ryder Auto - Hybrid. Low Ruderalis x Santa Maria from Brazil THC 18% (Breeder 45 to 55 days)
Pineapple Express Auto x 2 - Indica Dominant. Big Bud x Skunk x Ruderalis THC 22% (Breeder 65 to 70 days)

The weather is here. Wish you were beautiful!

I up potted 7 clones yesterday to one gallon pots and they spent their first night outdoors last night. It's a little unnerving for me but I've got to convince myself that everything is going to be ok. I still have 6 cuts in the DIY bucket cloner that will have to be dealt with soon. Then after these 3 autos are harvested I'll have to move Jack Herer, White Widow and Mary. I'm a little concerned that the reduced light period outdoors might just throw them into flower. Oh well. That next bridge always awaits.

Harvest update on Ultraviolet. The buds are sticky but airy and gave me only 7 grams dry. I guess you live and learn. I'm pretty sure this was a free seed but I'll have to verify that.

IMG_365213.JPG

Team

IMG_36457.JPG

Sugar Mango She's almost all crispy leaves today.

IMG_36466.JPG

Pineapple Express Blue Pot

IMG_36477.JPG

Pineapple Express 5 gal softie

IMG_364810.JPG

Mary Re-veg project

IMG_364911.JPG

Jack Herer Re-veg project

IMG_365110.JPG

White Widow Re-veg project

IMG_365011.JPG

Have a great day folks. My wake and bake was the Dark Devil. I've got to grow more.:love:

Auto-flowering Strains Day 73

Happy 420

Team

IMG_365716.JPG

Harvest Day for Sugar Mango

I looked in on her before lights on this morning and the tent was so thick with the scent of sweetness. I got really excited about this harvest when I touched a bud and felt her stickiness. This one is full of resin and probably could have gone a few more days but I figured I make my day through a harvest. OK, so you guys know I'd already promised a 420 harvest and I really don't know a better way to celebrate. I sported her outside for a few pics and then decided to remove those crispy small fans. I haven't grown any POTM plants and I really don't grow leaves that stay green and pretty.

IMG_366011.JPG
IMG_36639.JPG
IMG_366110.JPG

IMG_366610.JPG
IMG_366911.JPG
IMG_36756.JPG
IMG_36748.JPG

Have a happy day friends. Smoke something at 4:20 pm your time today and show us at The Great 4/20 Smokathon of 2016!

Back
Top Bottom