Season of Autos - 2016 Soon To Be Spring Grow - Mars Hydro LED

Auto-flowering Strains Day 62

Ultraviolet Auto
- Mainly Sativa. White Dwarf x Skunk x Lavender, THC 21% (Breeder 75 days)
Pineapple Express Auto x 2 - Indica Dominant. Big Bud x Skunk x Ruderalis THC 22% (Breeder 65 to 70 days)
Sugar Mango Ryder Auto - Hybrid. Low Ruderalis x Santa Maria from Brazil THC 18% (Breeder 45 to 55 days)

So the girls were taken out of the tent this morning and I cleaned them up a bit, fed and photographed them. They look so much better after I care for them a bit. The Pineapple Express has just a wonderful fruity and earthy scent. I got some nice looking close up shots of most of them and they're definitely going down the home stretch in the next 10 days or so. For autos, they might have some fair yields as buds a filling out nicely. Cheers.

Have a great day folks. :love:

Team

IMG_353511.JPG
IMG_353412.JPG

Sugar Mango 18 inches.

IMG_35188.JPG
IMG_35195.JPG
IMG_35206.JPG
IMG_35218.JPG

Ultraviolet Now 5 1/2 inches.

IMG_350010.JPG

Pineapple Express Blue Pot

IMG_350611.JPG
IMG_350718.JPG
IMG_350814.JPG
IMG_350911.JPG
IMG_351114.JPG
IMG_351212.JPG

Pineapple Express 5 gal softie

IMG_35225.JPG
IMG_35238.JPG
IMG_35248.JPG
IMG_352510.JPG
IMG_35269.JPG
IMG_352710.JPG
IMG_352810.JPG

Re-veg Crew

IMG_353310.JPG

IMG_353210.JPG
IMG_35319.JPG

IMG_35307.JPG

IMG_35299.JPG

Mmmmmmm mm! That sugar mango is a real looker. I love the name. She might even out yield PE blue pot. What do you think MJ?

Thanks drcannabi....Same thoughts here. I expect Sugar Mango to be the top yielder from these autos. I just wonder what the flavor and quality will be on these.

I'm not fully sold on autos yet. They're easy to grow. Even with my foul ups I'll still get a crop of some sort.

Thanks again for looking in. I really appreciate that.

Magic.. IMO the Pineapple Express and Sugar Mango are 2 of my all time favorite smokes auto or photo... I haven't had any of the PE in a while but when I grew her after about a months cure she was awesome and I'm smoking on a new SM as you know now... She doesn't even have a cure on her yet and I'm still sneaking a bit of her here and there but I've grown her before... You're gonna like them both I bet...:goodjob:....:circle-of-love:

Magic.. IMO the Pineapple Express and Sugar Mango are 2 of my all time favorite smokes auto or photo... I haven't had any of the PE in a while but when I grew her after about a months cure she was awesome and I'm smoking on a new SM as you know now... She doesn't even have a cure on her yet and I'm still sneaking a bit of her here and there but I've grown her before... You're gonna like them both I bet...:goodjob:....:circle-of-love:

Wow, just wow. So they are that good huh? Funny thing is.....all I've ever grown was very good to perhaps great. If there's better out there I need to experience that. I was just reading about the Pineapple Express. The part that got me was "full on energetic high". I need some of that to get me off my ass at times.

You must be feeling a little better D....stay well girl.

:love:

Auto-flowering Strains Day 64

Ultraviolet Auto
Pineapple Express Auto x 2 - Indica Dominant. Big Bud x Skunk x Ruderalis THC 22% (Breeder 65 to 70 days)
Sugar Mango Ryder Auto - Hybrid. Low Ruderalis x Santa Maria from Brazil THC 18% (Breeder 45 to 55 days)

I really do get excited sometimes. The battery in my camera was low but my final shot got me jumping in the kitchen. I have roots on my clones. I knew I could do this. I'm not that thick-headed. Anyway, I'll save it for last so you can get excited too. So now I'm getting all excited about reverse sexing and possibly mating Jack Herer and Mary. I could call her Mary Herer....lalalala LOL.

Anyway, I took final height measurements this morning on the rest of the bunch. Pistils still forming on some but girls are running out of gas now.

Team

IMG_35369.JPG

Sugar Mango 18 inches.

IMG_35378.JPG
IMG_35386.JPG

Ultraviolet Now 5 1/2 inches. Last week's photo. I forgot to photo this little shrimp again.

IMG_350010.JPG

IMG_35426.JPG

IMG_35434.JPG

IMG_35398.JPG
IMG_35417.JPG

Re-veg Crew

IMG_35445.JPG
IMG_35454.JPG
IMG_35466.JPG

White Widow clone in rock wool with ROOTS!
IMG_35479.JPG

Auto-flowering Strains Day 65

Ultraviolet Auto

Ok so this is a very boring part of the grow. This will make you want to study trichomes and attempt to determine what helps with bud development and all that. I'm not that smart so I just try to control what I can. I will look at the trichomes and attempt to make some notes in my records.

I'm so impressed with what ShiggityFlip is doing with his buds. I'm finding out that the photography here at 420 mag is excellent. I'll prop my little bit of contest win with my first Jack. Click for Contest Winners

I'm a little stoked about being included with those growers.

I sure hope I got all these pics in the right spot today...LOL

Team

IMG_35489.JPG

Sugar Mango 18 1/2 inches.

IMG_35537.JPG

IMG_35617.JPG

Ultraviolet Now 5 1/2 inches.

IMG_35498.JPG
IMG_35509.JPG

Pineapple Express Blue Pot 15 1/2 inches.

IMG_35546.JPG
IMG_35559.JPG

Pineapple Express 5 gal softie 20 1/2 inches.

IMG_35566.JPG
IMG_355710.JPG

Re-veg Crew

Cloner

Auto-flowering Strains Day 68

Ultraviolet Auto
- Mainly Sativa. White Dwarf x Skunk x Lavender, THC 21% (Breeder 72 days)

So I'm pretty high this morning. Really pretty high and I've only had a couple bowls of White Widow since about three hours ago. Cannafan told me somewhere the other day that WW was a favorite and mine is getting so much better with a little age on the cure. Anyway, yeah. It's really a pretty good high and allows me to get lost in things. I've pretty much forgotten the order I shot pics earlier so if I get this wrong, it's because I'm thinking of biochar or something.

I thought yesterday that I might have something to harvest this morning. That one will be Ultraviolet but it's still not ready. I'm going to harvest it tomorrow to see if I can harvest this sativa dominant baby on the peppy side. I took a lot of bud pics of her and I'll post all of them even though they look the same. Photography really sucked on the Pex blue. My camera has a mind of its own at times.

All the other autos still have some pistils forming. It would be nice if they could make it to 4/20. From my limited experience with finishing these babies, those trichs will tell me when. I have decided to search for a more powerful loupe. 30x is what I'm using now and I'm thinking that 60x would work better.

My neglect cost me a clone yesterday as I allowed a rock wool cube to dry out.

It's going to be a beautiful day. I sure hope you enjoy yours. :love:

Team

IMG_358113.JPG

Ultraviolet

IMG_356412.JPG
IMG_35656.JPG
IMG_35669.JPG
IMG_356712.JPG
IMG_356811.JPG

Sugar Mango

IMG_35794.JPG
IMG_357810.JPG
IMG_35778.JPG
IMG_35757.JPG

IMG_356910.JPG
IMG_357012.JPG
IMG_357113.JPG
IMG_35726.JPG
IMG_35737.JPG

IMG_358310.JPG
IMG_35829.JPG

Auto-flowering Strains Day 69

Ultraviolet Auto
- Mainly Sativa. White Dwarf x Skunk x Lavender, THC 21% (Breeder 72 days)

I was up very early this morning. The wake and bake was White Widow again which really is energetic and soothing. I have more of this than anything else but I'll switch to Dark Devil when the grinder is empty. These autos are really easy and I sure hope the quality will be there. I like surprises. Disappointment, not so much.

So I'll learn more today as I will be harvesting the Ultraviolet. Here's what the breeder has to say:

Ultraviolet has been bred based on the original White Dwarf x Skunk genetic and then has been crossed with Lavender and re-crossed later on in order to maintain the autoflowering pattern. Almost all most appreciated characteristics of Lavender are maintained untouched in this unique autoflowering variety. Ultraviolet is a compact and resinous plant of an intense, powerful fragrance, mainly sweet and fruity, that might have some slight exotic citric accent that would remind you of mango and lavender.

Anyway, Team Tent looks pretty good to me this morning. I haven't checked trichomes this morning. But since 4/20 is only few days away, I'll shoot for harvesting the rest of the girls then. I'll have a nice memory of :420: with this bunch.

So have a great day folks. :love:

Team

IMG_358410.JPG

Ultraviolet

IMG_359712.JPG
IMG_35989.JPG
IMG_36017.JPG

Sugar Mango

IMG_35899.JPG
IMG_359612.JPG
IMG_359213.JPG
IMG_35917.JPG
IMG_359311.JPG

IMG_35888.JPG

IMG_359510.JPG

Ultraviolet Harvest

IMG_36025.JPG
IMG_360310.JPG
IMG_360510.JPG
IMG_36079.JPG
IMG_360811.JPG

Ultraviolet Root ball

This is my second auto and my first dwarf. This little girl stood only 5 1/2 inches but really never gave me a problem. It didn't have much of a root system. If I have any more of these seeds for future grows, a smaller pot is in order. These are Fiskars 10 inch pots and I've thought they held about 2 1/2 gal of mix. Not sure now.

IMG_36096.JPG
IMG_36106.JPG
IMG_36118.JPG
IMG_361211.JPG

:yummy::yummy::yummy: I tried to give ya + reps for your beautiful harvest but it said I had to spread some around first...:straightface: Looks really yummy though....:goodjob:....:circle-of-love:

I had a little taster of my harvest and of course I was already high. So it was a little while later that I noticed the shaking in my arms and hands. It really has a nice body high.

After a good dry/cure I'll let ya know what else it's got. ....or maybe I should just stay away from this strain.

:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

Congrats on the chop MJ! Very cool little plant. Are the rest soon to fall? That sugar mango is sure eye catching!

Hi dr It was a neat little plant. I'm going to drop the other three trees on 4/20. They'll be close enough and it gives me something to do to celebrate.

I will be closing up shop after that and the photo girls and the clones will have to fend for themselves somewhere. I'm guessing outside somewhere.

It gives me time to hire an electrician who will be tasked to figure out my mystery.

Yeah, that Sugar Mango has been something special. I'm not sure I like autos that much but I think that one will be something based on what Dennise said. I snapped a bottom branch off last week and had to strap it up with a stake. So far so good. That Ultraviolet taster has me still vibrating here. Vibration without sex is a little weird...skeery even.

You must be getting closer to tasting some of yours by now. I sure am pulling for you to cleanse your system of the opiates. I've got a vault full of that stuff but I only use it rarely....when my back pain can't be satisfied with my produce.

Back
Top Bottom