Season of Autos - 2016 Soon To Be Spring Grow - Mars Hydro LED

Alright MJ, It's great to know you're accurate with the PH. I used to calibrate mine before every watering. Things started looking better when I did. No more PH pen for me except on clones. My grow is really low stress lol! Lot's of love brother!:love:

Alright MJ, It's great to know you're accurate with the PH. I used to calibrate mine before every watering. Things started looking better when I did. No more PH pen for me except on clones. My grow is really low stress lol! Lot's of love brother!:love:

'Love ya back man. I'm moving more towards your soil every day. I collected a cup of EWC in my yard today...well maybe 3/4 cup but I'm interested in making a tea with it. Conradino made one the other day with clover. Interesting stuff there.

'Love ya back man. I'm moving more towards your soil every day. I collected a cup of EWC in my yard today...well maybe 3/4 cup but I'm interested in making a tea with it. Conradino made one the other day with clover. Interesting stuff there.

I have a recipe from Red Bud Farms for their earth worm tea if you're interested let me know and I will post it up... Red Bud Farms is the compost and EWC's I use in my soil and I love their tea... I haven't made any in a while and think I will do so tonight and let it be bubbling tonight....:thumb:....:circle-of-love:

I have a recipe from Red Bud Farms for their earth worm tea if you're interested let me know and I will post it up... Red Bud Farms is the compost and EWC's I use in my soil and I love their tea... I haven't made any in a while and think I will do so tonight and let it be bubbling tonight....:thumb:....:circle-of-love:

Some people might not know even ladies grown in non organic soil really appreciate a nice AACT! :love::thumb:

Yes Dennise...please share.

and I see PinkyGreen in the shadow. Welcome Pinky

Worm castin tea:
1. Begin with 5 gallon bucket full of water
*Rainwater, as is, may be used immediately.
*Municiple water may be used ONLY after it sits overnight. Once it is treated witht "time out" for 24 hours, the chlorine that would kill beneficial micro-organisms will be dissipated.
*Softened water may not be used because the salt content would damage plants.

2. Stir in 1 quart of worm castings.

3. Pour 2 Tbsp. of molasses or corn syrup intot he water for food that encourages the growth of beneficial micro-organisms in all plants, turf, and grasses.
(Note: 2 tbsp of Fish emulsion or fish oil and /or liquid seaweed may be added to increase fungal activity, whic is good for woody plants and shrubs. If these protein products are used, aerate for 24 hours.

4. Aerate the water with an air stone attached to a fish takn pump (a common aquarium bubbler). Brew for 24 hours. It will add oxygen into the water. For best results of maximize development, use worm casting tea within 48 hours so the micro-organisms will still be active.

Put tea into a container with a spout and pour it straight into the soil to be absorbed into the plant's root systemand/or put tea into pump sprayer and spray onto leaves. Also strain some tea through a cheese clothso timy particles won't clog the nozzle of a hand pump spray container and apply directy on the leaves and stem of the plants. However you "treat" your plants to worm casting tea, they will grow stronger and healthier because of it. quench the thirst of your plants with worm casting tea on a weekly basis and watch them thrive....

Use the castings in your plants! Do Not discard them!....:circle-of-love:

Oh man....this is what I don't like about growing. I needed to water the re-veg girls and decided to do that a few minutes ago. When I was done, I left the tent flap open. Previously, I had cracked the mini-blinds in the GR for natural light.

Anyway, I went to my deck to smoke a cig and my neighbor was at his front porch and noted that there was a strange looking pink light on. I commented "pink light" and then realized I had f up.

I just ducked my cig out and came back in to zip up the tent. I'll probably take a little break from this after the auto harvest and try to keep the photo girls and clones outdoors through May and June or so. Yep....I think I'll plan on that.:thedoubletake:

So sorry about the pink light MagicJim. :trance: I can't tell you how much stress was lifted off of my chest when it became legal to grow in CO. I wish the laws would change everywhere!
Maybe get a couple different colored bulbs, and put them in the lamps he can see. Tell him you heard that different colored lightening can really change the mood of the room, and it can be very calming. hehehe :goodluck:
:Namaste:

So sorry about the pink light MagicJim. :trance: I can't tell you how much stress was lifted off of my chest when it became legal to grow in CO. I wish the laws would change everywhere!
Maybe get a couple different colored bulbs, and put them in the lamps he can see. Tell him you heard that different colored lightening can really change the mood of the room, and it can be very calming. hehehe :goodluck:
:Namaste:

Hi Pinky. My risk element hasn't changed and I have only recently opened those blinds slightly when it was very bright outside. Yesterday was a bit unusual as cloud cover quickly darkened a bright sun rise.

I've decided to just keep the blinds closed in there.

Auto-flowering Strains Day 60

Ultraviolet Auto
- Mainly Sativa. White Dwarf x Skunk x Lavender, THC 21% (Breeder 75 days)
Pineapple Express Auto x 2 - Indica Dominant. Big Bud x Skunk x Ruderalis THC 22% (Breeder 65 to 70 days)
Sugar Mango Ryder Auto - Hybrid. Low Ruderalis x Santa Maria from Brazil THC 18% (Breeder 45 to 55 days)

My little grow here is winding down and I'm getting excited about the future. I just give them what I think they need and hope for the best. I'm fully aware that "hope" is not a strategy but I'm not at all concerned about the finish here. Yellowing leaves are normal for the finish and the autos will only get straight water here on in. I found the loupe and it's still a little early. Pistils on most still new and vibrant and fading only on PEX in softie. There's a few bud shots but my hand wasn't real steady this morning.

Have a great day folks. :love:

Team

IMG_346913.JPG

Sugar Mango 18 inches.

IMG_347411.JPG

Ultraviolet

IMG_347313.JPG

Pineapple Express Blue Pot

IMG_347211.JPG

IMG_347010.JPG
IMG_347112.JPG

Pineapple Express 5 gal softie

IMG_347810.JPG
IMG_347910.JPG

Re-veg Crew

IMG_347512.JPG
IMG_347612.JPG
IMG_347712.JPG

Tent Clone project

IMG_348012.JPG

Alright MJ! Coming down the finish line is always great fun. I start taking test buds at week 6 cause I'm like a child that way. Used to get a whippin for sneak peaking Christmas presents just about every year lol!

Ultra Violet looks like a little chunky girl and PE looks to be the biggest yielder to me. I just tossed all my clones except 1 The White. Once I started using rock-wool at PH 5.6 with 1/4 strength Clonex, I've been 100%. Some just take longer than others.

Hoping the buds are awesome! :cheer:

IMG_347810.JPG

What a beautifully stately girl Jim. How does she smell? Even with your compromised olfactory system this one must make you stop for a sniff now and again.

Some of mine have begun to do the pistil change and I'm excited! :laughtwo: Seems no matter how many I grow the excitement never diminishes. I hope it's always like that, don't you?

Alright MJ! Coming down the finish line is always great fun. I start taking test buds at week 6 cause I'm like a child that way. Used to get a whippin for sneak peaking Christmas presents just about every year lol!

Ultra Violet looks like a little chunky girl and PE looks to be the biggest yielder to me. I just tossed all my clones except 1 The White. Once I started using rock-wool at PH 5.6 with 1/4 strength Clonex, I've been 100%. Some just take longer than others.

Hoping the buds are awesome! :cheer:

I guess day 60 for an auto is a good spot to think of test buds. I'm kinda tiring of going from White Widow to Dark Devil to Jack Herer; rinse, repeat. Don't get me wrong, it's a great problem to have but a man has to have some variety.

Ultraviolet....I hope it makes up in high what she lacks in stature. ~5 inches. And I think I have more of these seeds. We'll just see.

I almost have to water these clones daily. I need to buy one more of these little tubs and turn it upside down over this one to keep some humidity in there. Still hopeful that roots are developing.

Cheers brother :green_heart:

IMG_347810.JPG

What a beautifully stately girl Jim. How does she smell? Even with your compromised olfactory system this one must make you stop for a sniff now and again.

Some of mine have begun to do the pistil change and I'm excited! :laughtwo: Seems no matter how many I grow the excitement never diminishes. I hope it's always like that, don't you?

Oh gosh...you made it over here. Muah :hug: Nice hair do.

PE really is pleasant. I got some all over my hands last week and it was wonderful. I'm looking forward to this one because indica is something I've not smoked in many years.

I want to taste that Brazilian strain of that Sugar Mango too. All is well right now. I love now. It's pretty.

:circle-of-love:

Auto-flowering Strains Day 61

Ultraviolet Auto
- Mainly Sativa. White Dwarf x Skunk x Lavender, THC 21% (Breeder 75 days)
Pineapple Express Auto x 2 - Indica Dominant. Big Bud x Skunk x Ruderalis THC 22% (Breeder 65 to 70 days)
Sugar Mango Ryder Auto - Hybrid. Low Ruderalis x Santa Maria from Brazil THC 18% (Breeder 45 to 55 days)

The first thing I looked at was the Ultraviolet. She's pretty much ready and could go anytime. I may take her at less than 50% cloudy and see how that high turns out to be. I've heard a bunch about 48 hours of dark and I might do that.

Any road will take you there if your destination is unknown....hahaha.

All the other autos still have some new pistils and PE in softie is probably the closest to maturity. I'm eager to see how the Sugar Mango goes as Dennise just took hers down and mine is roughly a week behind.

I went back to my journal today and I guess I watered re-veg girls 4 days ago. Gosh my notes need some work. I'll try to figure out how to get a little "N" to them today as WW and JH don't look well to me.

Have a great day folks. :love:

Team

IMG_348111.JPG

Sugar Mango 18 inches.

IMG_348610.JPG
IMG_34878.JPG

Ultraviolet

IMG_34839.JPG
IMG_348510.JPG

Pineapple Express Blue Pot

IMG_348210.JPG
IMG_349310.JPG