SSH & Jack The Ripper - Soilless AN Iguana Grow

Latest pic of the remaining 5 plants (top right and middle - Mr. Nice; bottom right - Super Silver Haze; bottom middle and left - Jack The Ripper):

0011701.JPG

This SSH is close to ready; maybe 10 days before I put it under 12/12:

0021701.JPG

Jack The Ripper:

0031628.JPG

I'm going to feed these the next time they need water (so far water, water, feed has been my schedule and 1 gallon for them all; there's usually enough left from that gallon to wet the revegs on the side). This Mr. Nice is showing lightening in the leaves, so I'll feed it one more time, then transplant them all into 3 gallon pots:

0041540.JPG

Post more pics soon; :peace:

Here's the rest of them (top - (2) Mr. Nice; bottom (left to right) - (2) Jack The Ripper, Super Silver Haze) :

009996.JPG

These will be repotted into 3 gallon pots and started under 12/12 in approximately 1 week. The JTRs will be staying in here to veg at least one more week. I haven't decided on technique yet; probably topping.

:peace:

Note: All 5 of the remaining plants in veg were fed approx. 5/6 gallon of nutes today (AN Iguana Grow, Tarantula, Piranha, Organic - B, F1, H2, and Sensi-Cal Grow all @ full dose). I saved the last 1/6 gallon in case the Mr. Nice in flower turns out to be a female; I'll probably know by tonight. I am going to put my WW IBL into a dark period early to get the rest of these into flower because I want to start a Pre '98 Lashkar Afghan Indica x Deep Chunk grow in this unit. I'll be transplanting all 5 (or 6) into 3 gallon smart pots over the next day or two.

Well, looks like I won't be transplanting all of them..... :straightface:

Larger Jack The Ripper plant @ 20/4:

009998.JPG

One of the Mr. Nice plants @ 20/4:

010923.JPG

This SSH has me wondering. I'm seeing hairs @ 20/4:

013667.JPG

Hermie?

If the taller Mr. Nice I put into flower already turns out to be a male (still not sure yet) and the SSH is a hermie, this grow will be reduced to 1 Mr. Nice and 1 Jack The Ripper. Man I hope that Mr. Nice is female; that would give me 3. I've got a Chemdawg D BX 3 clone to fill the space and I really want to give SSH a full grouping, but this really sucks. Longer veg time to make up for the loss I guess..... :(

Update: I topped the Mr. Nice I put into flower earlier than the rest because it's showing hairs. I guessed wrong; it was a female. And for some reason I can't understand, the SSH is going into flower at 20 on and 4 off. It seems to be a female (for now). So it looks like it's gonna be (2) Mr. Nice, (1) Jack The Ripper, and (1) Super Silver Haze. I couldn't have asked for much better; got lucky. :thumb:

Sure wish that SSH would stop throwing hairs I'm thinking they might have accidentally gave me an auto seed..... :(

Update: Don't feel up to taking pics today; I am going to transplant the SSH and Mr. Nice plants into 3 gallon smart pots tonight. The SSM mix they are going into is just peat moss, perlite, and lime. I am going to give all 3 one more veg feeding before I start the flowering doses.
Still waiting to be 100% certain on the Mr. Nice and Jack The Ripper, but the sexual parts are starting to protrude off the node on a stem so I'm keeping the scissors on hand.
The other JTR is too small to even think about flowering out now.
All 6 were fed AN Iguana full dose with all AN organic supplements yesterday. I added CaMg+ to the RO water.

Everything mentioned above is done; both the JTR and Mr. Nice plants were male and were culled. The remaining SSH and Mr. Nice plants were put under 12/12. And the remaining JTR plant is still in veg; it may be a few more weeks before I put it under 12/12. I'll try to get some pics up tonight.

Here they are under 12/12 (400 watt HPS). From left to right - Super Silver Haze, Mr. Nice, Tangerine Dream (not a part of this grow), and the Mr. Nice I put into flower earlier:

0011718.JPG

As soon as that TD chops, I'll spread these out and maybe add one more (a Chemdawg D BX 3 clone probably). I want that JTR flowering under a 600 watt bulb, but I may change my mind and put it in with the rest instead.

Back
Top Bottom