SSH & Jack The Ripper - Soilless AN Iguana Grow

nice stocky plants :thumb:

The TD looks nice all short and fat like that, but I get bud rot sometimes from things being too tight. The one Mr. Nice plant is a stretcher; I've cut 2 branches off so far 'cause they were too tall, and 2 more are needing it.

Officially down to a 3 plant grow. Jack The Ripper (a.k.a. jack the hermie):

0041563.JPG

I'll do a grouping of this strain later.....

:peace:

I defoliated the Super Silver Haze tonight man those shades were just too big I took them all off up to about 2/3 to the top. It looks better and light is penetrating the canopy more. There's plenty of leaves left to photosynthesize light, believe me on that. The 2 Mr. Nice plants are stretching like crazy, and I'm thinking of topping the branches of the taller one. But the Tangerine Dream is out of the middle now and it gives the 3 plants in this grow enough room. I'll post a pic soon.

very nice. how do you get the bottom branches to stretch up so high?

Note: I fed all 3 remaining plants in this grow AN Iguana Bloom, Sensi-Cal Bloom, H1, F2, Tarantula (powdered), Piranha (powdered), Sensi-Zym, Liquid Carboload, and Voodoo Juice (all full bottle strength) last night. I also cut the 3 main stems on the taller Mr. Nice mostly to avoid hearing some idiot yelling fee fi fo fum at me in the future..... :)

they look amazing! I chopped the head off my casey jones 1 week into bloom to see how she compares with my untopped plant.

If you ain't got no worries (this ain't a Doobie Brothers song so don't get your hopes up) :) these Mr. Nice plants will give your nose a treat, but if you got neighbors you don't want up in your business don't grow this one without odor control! No subtle fruit or earthy anything just weed and strong too damn! I'll get some pics up soon just thought I'd warn everybody about that.....

Note: I fed all 3 plants AN with all AN organic and natural supplements plus GWS. They're actually looking pretty good; I'll get a pic up soon. I keep rotating the tall Mr. Nice plants on the ends every night, and do it every 2 or 3 days for the SSH in the middle. By nature, the SSH has a little more of a pale green leaf color. The Mr. Nice plants have dark green leaves, so I get thrown by appearance a bit (thinking the SSH needs fed) :)

Back
Top Bottom