SSH & Jack The Ripper - Soilless AN Iguana Grow

I won't make this grow too complicated. I'm hoping to get 2 females from 3 reg SSH seeds and 1 female from 2 JTR reg seeds. I'm going to veg under CFLs and flower under HIDs. And I'll post pics as soon as the seeds come up from the soil (I just started germinating all 5 seeds in wet paper towels about an hour ago).

:peace:

re: Mr. Nice's SSH & Jack The Ripper - Soilless AN Iguana Grow

Notes: Both JTR seeds popped open and are in a 4" peat pot with Promix HP. Only one of the 3 SSH seeds popped; I think the other 2 are duds, but I have them in a paper towel still and cracked the shells slightly with my fingertips. At going on 72 hours and looking dark black I'm 90% sure they're hopeless. All 3 were very small and I was a bit worried even before I got them wet. Damn, every other grow has me doing this move here:

This morning I started 3 regular Sensi Seeds - Mr. Nice seeds (G13 x Hash Plant) in a wet paper towel to germinate. This will give me 2 Jack The Ripper regs, 1 Super Silver Haze reg, and 3 Mr. Nice reg (these seeds all look healthy) plants. My hopes are 1 SSH fem, 1 JTR fem, and 2 Mr. Nice fems. I may not get a SSH fem, but thinking about it I would rather do SSH as a grouping of 10 reg seeds. It's one of the legend strains as far as I'm concerned (even though it's probably not considered one); a major player in leading to all these hybrids we work with today. I'll probably reorder the strain next Summer.
Post pics as soon as the plants are up.

re: Mr. Nice's SSH & Jack The Ripper - Soilless AN Iguana Grow

Mr. Nice - Super Silver Haze:

0061249.JPG

2 TGA Subcool Seeds - Jack The Ripper:

0071186.JPG
0081081.JPG

The 3 Sensi Seeds - Mr. Nice reg seeds haven't broke ground yet. Post more pics soon.

re: SSH & Jack The Ripper - Soilless AN Iguana Grow

Pulling up a chair in the front row myself and good luck with your grow PotChimp.:popcorn:

re: SSH & Jack The Ripper - Soilless AN Iguana Grow

Thanks guys, and welcome. I've never read one bad review about SSH or Jack The Ripper, and someone I know from years ago recommended G13 x Hash Plant (Mr. Nice). I should have named this grow Operation Cranium Kill :)

I switched the bulb over these 6 seedlings to a 200 watt blue spectrum CFL this morning (from a 125 watt bulb). Four inches away, and still the seedlings were stretching slightly. I'll be doing a changeover again in less than a week, so it won't be too bad on the wallet come utility bill time.

Yay I got my veg tent back! :)

Upper left, lower left, and lower middle - Mr. Nice (G13 x Hash Plant) reg; upper middle and lower right - Jack The Ripper reg; upper right - Super Silver Haze reg:

0031259.JPG

These were put in 1 gallon pots with Roots Organic soil this morning.

Here's a pic of them all. The biggest Mr. Nice is in the lower left corner in the group shot. I'm going to put it into flower tonight; earlier than the rest (I think it's a male, and I want to be sure before I put it in a bigger pot and waste the soilless mix). I took a second pic of the undeformed Jack The Ripper plant because it was in the upper left corner, blocked out by the tall Mr. Nice. The other 2 Mr. Nice plants are upper right and next to upper right (the clone in between up top is a GDP that will be flowered out in a few weeks; I just took a clone from it yesterday). The deformed JTR is there next to a Chemdawg D BX 3 clone I'll be flowering out sooner than the GDP (took a clone from it too). The SSH is on the lower right, looking good but a bit too small to flower out yet. And on the far right is a beat up Pre '98 Bubba Kush I'm revegging (the pot is really good):

0011696.JPG
0021697.JPG

Back
Top Bottom