Bell Syphon - Flood And Drain System

Grow room is 90cm x 90cm x1.8cm high , 20ltr bucket with clay balls as the medium ,one plant OG Kush .
Its a flood and drain system controlled via a bell syphon, pump is 100ltrs an hour .
The water is constantly filling bucket when water rises above bell syphon it pulls a syphon draining bucket while pump is still running when bucket empties the bell syphon sucks air in stopping syphon and the bucket starts filling again and the process keeps repeating.
Sorry for terrible picture phone camera is about stuffed 😊plant has been on flowering light cycle for 2 weeks so far.
Ph 6.4 currently and flowering solution is at 1200ppm
community.jpg
Fuck me swingin! What did you take that pic with? A potato?

L O L L I N G !

Good morning!

Good job!

I mean you still need practice to win Photo of the Month, but it’s a vast improvement!
Took 3hrs to get GoPro to turn on fkn thing has a glitch .
Yes photography is definitely not my thing 🤣🤣🤣
Thanks! I can almost make out some frost in there. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Starting to frost up and getting a nice smell about it .

Ok I ordered one of these clone bubbler tubs, it has a pump in the bottom section with 4 misters to spray clone stems to promote roots .
Let's see how it goes i have it sitting on a vivosun heat mat to take the chill off the water .
Happy growing everyone
:thumb:

:passitleft:

Ok I ordered one of these clone bubbler tubs, it has a pump in the bottom section with 4 misters to spray clone stems to promote roots .
Let's see how it goes i have it sitting on a vivosun heat mat to take the chill off the water .
Happy growing everyone
:thumb:

:passitleft:
So fancy!

I just bang em into dirt. Lol

Hydro cuttings don't need a dome if that matters!
I've always had cloning setups with clear domes 💁‍♂️ .
The other setup I had was two stackable tubs bottom one 20cm deep full of water with fish tank heater turned up to maximum and top tub 10cm deep with 5mm holes drilled everywhere in base then fly screen silicone down to cover holes , pearlite covering the floor of top tub and a battern holder with a 40w filament globe fitted in corner on wall of top tub and a clear dome lid on top to trap warmth , vents cracked slightly .
That method had a 100 % success rate .
I can't say I've ever tried with no lid ,its also the middle of winter here 😊

Beautiful plant brother and nice grow J 🤙
Not something I've seen before but definitely works well smart idea 👌
✌️

Back
Top Bottom