BESTVA LED Grow Light Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the 600 & 2-1200 elite series and thinking about stepping up to the 2000 pro series for for my 40x40x80 and 1000 pro for 32x32x60. The elite series did well but was hoping the pro series would make a difference. Any thoughts would be appreciated

Sorry no one's replied to your question b/c I too am looking into a new light to add to my arsenal, but really didnt wanna spend more than 250$ at most, so the Bestva I was looking into even with the count on Amazon is just above my current budget, but I'd sure like to know how the one I was eyeballing worked out for people..
Bestva's Bat W400 dimmable LED light..Maybe they'll have another big sale soon ...

Sorry no one's replied to your question b/c I too am looking into a new light to add to my arsenal, but really didnt wanna spend more than 250$ at most, so the Bestva I was looking into even with the count on Amazon is just above my current budget, but I'd sure like to know how the one I was eyeballing worked out for people..
Bestva's Bat W400 dimmable LED light..Maybe they'll have another big sale soon ...

I went with the nestva pro 1000w & 2000W and they are making a great difference. So much so I seen a pro 2000w real cheap and purchased it also. This things out off relatively no heat so they can run in the summer

Hi Everyone.

I have asked Bestva for a third time to respond in this thread. I apologize for their lack of a reply.

I can't force them, but I'll keep asking. ;)

I'm a little bummed I haven't heard from them honestly. I'm one of the fortunate growers/reviewers of their product here. I feel blessed with these opportunities and I generally really love my @BESTVA LED lights!

The lapses in communication make it difficult for people to build brand trust though. I can read the frustration here from customers as well as those left in various other places online (their website, the "jungle giant" store, etc.). I am doing what I can to mention them and showcase them on my journal as a sponsor. I was hoping they would stick around and be more active here though. I believe the time and energy spent by other sponsors here proves dividends to them.

I do hope it is simply a lapse in employment or account access. Knowing what is happening around the world, I can attest to it happening in my own department labor where we have lost 75% of our crew to illness. Patience and compassion will need to be exercised for me personally on many fronts in my life. Let's hope we hear from them soon. Be well everyone and blessings!

I'm a little bummed I haven't heard from them honestly. I'm one of the fortunate growers/reviewers of their product here. I feel blessed with these opportunities and I generally really love my @BESTVA LED lights!

The lapses in communication make it difficult for people to build brand trust though. I can read the frustration here from customers as well as those left in various other places online (their website, the "jungle giant" store, etc.). I am doing what I can to mention them and showcase them on my journal as a sponsor. I was hoping they would stick around and be more active here though. I believe the time and energy spent by other sponsors here proves dividends to them.

I do hope it is simply a lapse in employment or account access. Knowing what is happening around the world, I can attest to it happening in my own department labor where we have lost 75% of our crew to illness. Patience and compassion will need to be exercised for me personally on many fronts in my life. Let's hope we hear from them soon. Be well everyone and blessings!
I bought 2 QB's from this site about 3 years ago - along with the help of other members (Teddy,ect) 420 sponsored this and even got a discount code -stating that as a fact !!!! nothing to do with selling or promoting

I bought 2 QB's from this site about 3 years ago - along with the help of other members (Teddy,ect) 420 sponsored this and even got a discount code -stating that as a fact !!!! nothing to do with selling or promoting
It's all good with me. They addressed it. I forget details too at times. I'm just Glas that they've been patient with me! Haaa haaa. Take care.

Hey everyone. Just wanted to show off my @BESTVA LED Pro1000 helping my babies thrive! I'm pushing an average of 280 PPFD across this Itty bitty canopy at 60% on the dial. I haven't plugged it in to check the wattage. It's roughly 15" above this tray and the internodes are nice and tight! I honestly love these lights! I'm getting ready to pot these up tonight/tomorrow (depends on how much longer this GSC oil takes to wear off...). I'll be pulling this up to probably 18-24" and 100% on the dial. Thanks again to the Bestva team for your support of this forum. I'm looking forward to flowering under the Pro4000 for some of the future clones from these seedlings!

Present or not, Bestav has still helped this site and its members. Hopefully they come back around. Until then, I'll keep supporting them.

@Teddy Edwards
Do you have any info on how many of what lights are in the BAT w600 really interested in ir and uv. I can't find any info at all on uv.
Sorry for replying so late. Because of the Covid-19 pandemic we haven't worked for a few months and are short of colleagues in charge of the forum, we are recruiting new members, but not so fast. If you have any questions in the future, you can email us directly: support@bestvaled.com or nicole@bestvaled.com.
BAT w600 grow light Consists of 4000Kwarm white,5000K white, 660nm red.

Sorry for replying so late. Because of the Covid-19 pandemic we haven't worked for a few months and are short of colleagues in charge of the forum, we are recruiting new members, but not so fast. If you have any questions in the future, you can email us directly: support@bestvaled.com or nicole@bestvaled.com.
BAT w600 grow light Consists of 4000Kwarm white,5000K white, 660nm red.
Glad to see you back! Sorry to hear about the impact of covid on your company.

When @BESTVA LED started sponsoring on 420 Magazine they offered some free grow lights. Well, I have not been able to show you sooner, but this is what @BESTVA LED Pro - 1000 W does for me.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Bestva, et al, I've got a question, I have a 6.5ft x6.5ft x7 grow tent. Currently it has two Bestva 2000W lights in it (285 true watts ea), which is not enough light for the entire tent, It'll grow 4 plants, no problem, but I'm wasting space, I need more light. Looking for suggestions, currently I'm leaning towards getting the Bestva 4000W (450 true watts) and continuing to use the two 2000W, my true growing space is about 5x5, since I need a walkway on one side and the near the door. Will those lights do the trick, or does anymore have alternate suggestions.

Bestva, et al, I've got a question, I have a 6.5ft x6.5ft x7 grow tent. Currently it has two Bestva 2000W lights in it (285 true watts ea), which is not enough light for the entire tent, It'll grow 4 plants, no problem, but I'm wasting space, I need more light. Looking for suggestions, currently I'm leaning towards getting the Bestva 4000W (450 true watts) and continuing to use the two 2000W, my true growing space is about 5x5, since I need a walkway on one side and the near the door. Will those lights do the trick, or does anymore have alternate suggestions.
I like the idea of the Pro4000 in the middle and have the 200s on each side. Could control height and output for individual plants on the side. Eventually, I'd like to get my hands on their newest BAT series lights. They have a 600W version which would give you more coverage but it is still only rated for a 5x5. So either way, you'd need to run at least one of your 200W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom