BID Bean Memorial Grow

:thedoubletake:YIKES!! Three of my P-ROC clones didn't make it! I am not sure if it was nutrient burn, too much MYKOS, or what, but I pulled them and that leaves me with one. One of the HYBID clones was looking pretty bad so I replaced it also. The four flowering girls are looking good and I bagged the two males and pulled them. I also pulled my K-ROC male; the little girl will probably end up being a solid cola:cheesygrinsmiley: My drip sysyem repair has taken much too long and just when I think I have it fixed I have another leak! :thedoubletake: Instead of using glued PVC connectors, someone had used compression joints underground. They are gone now and one more trip to Home deeps should fix the problem :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

:sorry: to hear the bad news Hozona.

:sorry: to hear the bad news Hozona.
Thanks BAR I appreciate your concern. Continuing on I also pulled the last P-ROC clone (leaves edges were brown and UGLY :thedoubletake: On a brighter note, I am already seeing tricomes AND red hair on my P-ROC girls and the HYBID girl is starting to show lots of early buds:cheesygrinsmiley:Thanks again for stopping by!:high-five:

We'll take the good along with the bad Hozona. Listen, I'm ready to invest in a decent cloner under 50 bucks or cheaper if possible. Any recommendations?

Cool... Just came by to see and you are already in flower! Holy Smokes!

We'll take the good along with the bad Hozona. Listen, I'm ready to invest in a decent cloner under 50 bucks or cheaper if possible. Any recommendations?
BAR, you can easily build one, here is a blow-up picture showing the parts. The PVC and riser come from home depot, the pump, aero nozzles, 2"nets and neoprene inserts come from hydroponic store, (either on-line or local store) the bucket I got was also at that store, but you can use a Home Depot bucket if you make it OPAQUE. The on/off timer I found on Amazon...All together for just under $50 :cheesygrinsmiley: You will need to invest or borrow a 2" hole saw to make the holes for the nets/inserts to sit in. Drill the holes in the PVC just slightly smaller than the aero jet and then screw them in with a nut driver. Cut the bottoms off the net pots so the clones can protrude below and use 1 net pot/insert for the power cord of the pump to go through. Hint, use a T-fitting with a screw in part in the middle for the screw in riser. ( I didn't at first, but wrapping the riser with teflon tape seems to hold it in place also) There are a lot of other plans/ideas about how to do a DIY cloner, and they all work, depending on the space you have :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_054324.JPG

Cool... Just came by to see and you are already in flower! Holy Smokes!
More like Summer Smokes :cheesygrinsmiley: Pics to follow. I also remember why my clones failed, so going to pick up some rooting hormone like I used before. Since I don't see Corey here since I have been back I'll just get something similar to root magic. Going to sub for a ceramics teacher tomorrow all day, so here are some pictures of my outdoor bloomers:cheesygrinsmiley:
THE PICS
My little bitty K-ROC
IMG_103122.JPG

The rest of my girls, 1 HYBID on left side and 3 P-ROC, the P-ROC on the right and the HYBID on the left are the ones I kept the night light on when they were in the South wall planter
IMG_103221.JPG

Some P-ROC flowers
IMG_103321.JPG

IMG_103423.JPG

IMG_103526.JPG

IMG_103623.JPG

My HYBID in early flowering stage
IMG_103723.JPG

The 3 tomato and 1 Jalapeno in the South porch planter
IMG_103826.JPG

And my cloning supplies, Rapid Start, White Shark, and Clonex
IMG_103925.JPG

That's all for now :cheesygrinsmiley:

Drive bye. A lot of easy cheap cloners. I built ones similar to that one, but I did buy one last time. A 16 unit cloner from ezclone. It was like 60$ I think. But they all work the same in areoponic. I love my little cloner. But just like lights, I should've bought a larger one. Looking good Hozona Keepem Green

Drive bye. A lot of easy cheap cloners. I built ones similar to that one, but I did buy one last time. A 16 unit cloner from ezclone. It was like 60$ I think. But they all work the same in areoponic. I love my little cloner. But just like lights, I should've bought a larger one. Looking good Hozona Keepem Green
Going to start some P-ROC clones using Rapid Rooter plugs and my humidity dome...I've seen/tried cloning this way also so I want to get them going so I can transplant by the end of the month, just in case the reveg doesn't go well later. I have 9 more spaces on drip ready to receive my new clones when they are ready :yahoo:

Thanxx Hozona & Woody. I'm not much of a DIY guy, especially when tools are involved. Last night I saw a few in my price range on Cramazon so I'll probably make a decision next pay period.

And once again,
McD's
on the update. They all look wonderful.

ANOTHER UPDATE :yahoo:
Here are my P-ROC cuttings....these are flowering clones I hope to revert back to veggers
IMG_104028.JPG

My seedling/clone tray with Rapid Rooter plugs rehydrated in Rapid Start
IMG_104125.JPG

The prepared clone....never dip directly into bottle, rinse cap when finished, and ALWAYS use a clean razor blade so Clonex doesn't get contaminated.
IMG_104224.JPG

And the clones in their Rapid Rooter plugs. Mist the clones and cover with humidity dome. (dome NOT pictured)
IMG_104321.JPG

Thats all for now brothers and sisters :cheesygrinsmiley:

MINI UPDATE! :slide:
One of the P-ROC clones I put under the humidity dome a week ago has roots showing through the sides of the Rapid Rooter plug so I will get it into a Solo cup tomorrow and do my weekly update with pictures tomorrow also. My P-ROC girls outside are starting to frost up and thicken so I guess I will have some buds to harvest in a few more weeks:cheesygrinsmiley: As time goes on this Summer I am sure I will have lots of lessons to be learned; there are always bumps in the road :thedoubletake: Just spent so time reading my last journal to see how long I left my Spring outdoor bloomers outside before I harvested them. From what I read it looks like well into May, so I may be waiting a while until I harvest my outdoor girls. See ya tomorrow:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom