IMG_105530.JPG

Right to left buds, First girl was in South Porch planter with night light
IMG_105629.JPG

Second and third have lived here since transplanted
IMG_105725.JPG

IMG_105822.JPG

The fourth was in South porch planter with night light until transplanted here
IMG_105929.JPG

My USB microscope quit working, so I orderd another one from Amazon. It is in transit so I should have some trichome shots next week :cheesygrinsmiley:
THAT'S ALL FOR NOW! :slide: :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Looking forward to the trich pics Hozona.

Whats up Hozana,

Just finished catching up and have enjoyed everything so far. I wasn't going to put any plants outside this year but I think my tomatoes will need to make a little space. Thanks for some inspiration time to go plant some seeds.

Whats up Hozana,

Just finished catching up and have enjoyed everything so far. I wasn't going to put any plants outside this year but I think my tomatoes will need to make a little space. Thanks for some inspiration time to go plant some seeds.
I started my very first grow with some seeds from some very good smoke. It is much cheaper to grow outside, but you need to stay on top of the pests and keep them well watered. The ladies can be real drunkards :rofl:
Great looking girls you got a growing Keepem Green
Thanks Wood, my pictures outside sucked, promise they will be better next time :cheesygrinsmiley:
Great Update Brotha :thumb:
:thanks:
Looking forward to the trich pics Hozona.
Me too, my microscope will be here soon.:cheesygrinsmiley:

UPDATE! :yahoo:
I thought I'd do a little update before Friday for a change. These are ALL shots of my outdoor girls, the clone area is less than satisfactory, don't know if it was the flowering clones or what, but probably will end up with only three (2 HYBID and 1 P-ROC) I put them outside this evening in the North Wall planter. :cheesygrinsmiley: Anyway here are the girls starting with my itsy bitsy K-ROC
IMG_106824.JPG

Then my P-ROC and HYBID from right to left in the planter
IMG_106024.JPG

IMG_106129.JPG

IMG_106218.JPG

IMG_106320.JPG

And some close-ups of the buds
IMG_106419.JPG

IMG_106520.JPG

IMG_106627.JPG

IMG_106722.JPG

That's ALL FOR NOW :cheesygrinsmiley:

My first Micro shot of the P-ROC. one of the bottom buds
It was so windy that I had to clip this little bud to take a picture. :cheesygrinsmiley:
micro12.jpg

Now that's what I'm talking about!

Now that's what I'm talking about!
Today it rained outdoors and the sunsreen was down during the storm. When the rain stopped I went out to make sure everything was fine. When I lifted the screen to roll it up the dank strong smell I remember from last Summer hit my nostrils and I smiled a great big smile.:cheesygrinsmiley: Here are a couple more micro shots I took today
micro21.jpg

micro31.jpg

Very few if any amber trichomes yet and I put the harvest date some time between 7 to 10 more days
I did take down my itsy bitsy K-ROC and left enough to reveg I hope. Here are the the micro shots
micro32.jpg

micro5.jpg

Trichomes everywhere! That's what I'm talkin' about! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Buck I am sure you remember the outside area of which I speak. COLOR]

[/SIZE]

To this day we still have piles of snow in the shade spots :cheesygrinsmiley: One of my brothers who lives farther north will not put anything out till the end of may. I have actually been out and turned some dirt in preparation for my plants.

So... you got to teach, did you get "to do"? Do you do clay as a hobby? (I think I have asked this before but I forget more than I know) I am actually thinking of getting a torch so that I can do more work with glass...it is fun. I know glass can be incorporated into glaze but can you fire low enough to preserve, say a marble, incorporated in a piece? :cheesygrinsmiley: ...

edit -- it was snowing today

Loving those Macro shots! Things are looking good in your hood!
Thanks Triggle:cheesygrinsmiley:
To this day we still have piles of snow in the shade spots :cheesygrinsmiley: One of my brothers who lives farther north will not put anything out till the end of may. I have actually been out and turned some dirt in preparation for my plants.
And I've been outside and in flower already....:cheesygrinsmiley: Going to try to reveg ALL the girls, but I have some surprises up my sleave for you all coming soon....
So... you got to teach, did you get "to do"? Do you do clay as a hobby? (I think I have asked this before but I forget more than I know) I am actually thinking of getting a torch so that I can do more work with glass...it is fun. I know glass can be incorporated into glaze but can you fire low enough to preserve, say a marble, incorporated in a piece? :cheesygrinsmiley: ... Yeah I got to play in the MUD and no, I have my cars, drawing, AND MY GIRLS to keep me busy. I also have my alcoholic brother living with me again. It would have to be a very low fire glaze to keep the marble from turning into a puddle. Thanks for stopping in old friend and Keep em green:cheesygrinsmiley:

edit -- it was snowing today

Dang! :) :) awesomely healthy and happy looking garden of joy my friend! :)
Not bad for 84 days...Two of the girls are getting very close to harvesting. I can honestly say GENETICS DO MATTER :cheesygrinsmiley: BID's gift to me was exactly that. The Itsy Bitsy K-ROC is dry enough to smoke now. I find it to be very aromatic, and sweet taste with a very mellow buzz when smoked. The P-ROC is really thickening and very gooey with resin. The one P-ROC that I kept under the nightlight and the HYBID that was there will both get harvested in 2 to 3 weeks. I will probably take the two in the middle down in about a week:cheesygrinsmiley: I have NEVER had the resin production or as much aroma/taste as I do with these girls :yahoo::cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom