BID Bean Memorial Grow

Can you please post some photographs of the dried buds?
Ask and ye shall receive :cheesygrinsmiley:
The dry buds (P-ROC)
IMG_109030.JPG

Micro shots of the P-ROC
micro7.jpg

micro6.jpg

:tokin:

Thanks! He really was a great mentor. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It was reading BID's post that prompted me to join 420magazine only later did I find that we had lost such a good soul. In all honesty it disturbed me like I had lost a friend, a friend that I had never the privilege of meeting even online. So, thank you Hozona for this memorial.

Congrats on the chops Hozona.

Sweet!!!!

Love it when a harvest comes in. Great tric shot. Long ass stems on those trichomes. Congrad's and Keepem Green

Sorry I haven't updated in quite a while, but I have had some set-backs as far as my clones flourishing as I had hoped. As of now I have the two HYBID clones starting to reveg heavily. I'll post some pics tomorrow. My harvested HYBID is starting to reveg, but not as crazy as the two clones on the NORTH WALL planter. The P-ROCs that I harvested haven't shown much reveg action yet but we are getting to the high vegetative growth months so any time now. I also sprouted some other BID beans I had and I have one of each strain in their second leaf set. (I need to check to see which is which for the names). Also have some HYBID beans in the towel and starting to crack. Again pics tomorrow. By the way, the flavor/aroma of both the P-ROC and the HYBID are just fruity dank. The high is both cerebral and body. :slide:

THE PROMISED UPDATE
IMG_110029.JPG

IMG_110136.JPG

I would much rather be doing clones now, but I really screwed up my first bunch so I popped these which were the product of my pollinating experiment. They cracked in two days and threw these roots out last night. Into the Rapid Rooter plugs they go!
IMG_110234.JPG

AND MY REVEGGERS
IMG_110334.JPG

IMG_110433.JPG

IMG_110538.JPG

I know! I need to remove the ground cover weeds...:cheesygrinsmiley:
From my early harvest I am sure I can stretch my stash until Fall. I find it easy to over-indulge right after a harvest, but you can only do small doses of these strains. Otherwise you'll never get anything else done around the house :cheesygrinsmiley:
NOT THAT THAT'S A BAD THING
:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom