BID Bean Memorial Grow

I have to tell you that trailer trash is most likely hemp:thedoubletake:There were virtually no trichomes on the plant I grew awful terrible stuff too. The genetics are precious though. I wonder how crosses of this plant would test out. On the other end of the spectrum is the awesome Himalayan blue diesel. HBD is not a head spinner either because of its ruderalis background but awesome genetics for hybrids. I believe ... no, I know, we have mission, a mission FROM GOD (I can actually picture BID cracking up)ME TOO! to make hybrids from these genetics and somehow pass them on. Now I can picture the spotlight hitting you and the music is starting to play :cheesygrinsmiley:

Rock On
:allgood:
Hozona
:goof::tommy::theband::hug:
Thanks Buck! The yard people were here yesterday to trim back my fruit trees, I need to get my yearly AC servicing done and then I will be ready to transplant a couple outside....I would like them to go to flower so that I have some herb to get me through to Fall harvest:cheesygrinsmiley: I need to transplant the remaining three into larger containers. I picked up some more Ocean Forest yesterday (BOY, WERE THEY HEAVY:biglaugh:)Need to make a trip to Home Deeps today for my new drip heads, line, and other things so that when transplant time is here the planters are ready:yahoo:That's all for now, Good weed to you my friend. :cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

Well ALL my older babies have been transplanted, topped, and some have even been topped above the third set of leaves. Let the training begin!:slide: I also drilled the rims of my planters so I can LST the heck out of them. (the holes are for my pipe cleaners, they work great for LSTing, I use the ones you can get at a crafts store because they are longer) :cheesygrinsmiley: The K-ROC babies all look good and should be ready for transplant in the next week. The AC people are coming on Monday so I will be able to transplant outside after that. Unlike a couple years ago, not ALL my babies will go outside, but I need a couple to bloom to get me through until Fall. Hopefully I can get them to reveg after they bloom
:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

IMG_097027.JPG

FRIDAY NIGHT UPDATE :yahoo:
Well alot of good vegetative growth this week! In these photos I have two of my HYBRIDS I have been doing some early trimming and training on
IMG_097226.JPG

Behind the HYBRIDS are a couple of P-ROC babies in full veg mode
IMG_097125.JPG

Next the K-ROC seedings already looking healthy under the Glow Panel
IMG_097328.JPG

And a pic of the Glow Panel (I've had it a while)
IMG_097430.JPG

All plants are about a month old except the K-ROC. Getting great vegging with the GLR process
:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

Been running around ALL week. Drove to Yuma and back to take my younger brother home, he flew into Phoenix at 1 AM yesterday. I am glad that my girls are easy to take care of right now :cheesygrinsmiley: I am going to set a couple outside when I see some signs of them being female...soon I hope, very soon. :cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

Looks like little shrubberies :cheesygrinsmiley:

FRIDAY NIGHT UPDATE :yahoo:
My vegging kids
IMG_097525.JPG

My K-ROC babies
IMG_097630.JPG

Examples of cropping and new growth
IMG_097824.JPG

Lots of vegitative growth
IMG_097726.JPG

Shade leaves
IMG_097922.JPG

There are no signs of sex as of yet, but I believe I have both sexes growing at this time. If I use height as an indicator I definitely have a male or two :thedoubletake:
ALL FOR NOW :cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

As Babygirl would say: Sweet...

Been thinking of BID alot lately. I know he is with me looking over my shoulder making sure I remember all I learned from him as well as Buckshot, James the Green, and so many other of my brothers and sisters here at 420 Magazine. :reading420magazine: Tomorrow I need to get some more work done on the babies :cheesygrinsmiley::circle-of-love:

WEEK-END UPDATE :cheesygrinsmiley:
My veggers
IMG_098024.JPG

Some closer shots of my vegging HYBRID
IMG_098219.JPG

Some more vegging shots
IMG_098125.JPG

My K-ROC Babies
IMG_098324.JPG

Short and sweet for now. As you can see, the cropping has created some nice little bushes...
I want to keep them low and wide. I have been battling some heavy chest congestion and have found it really hard to get motivated to getting them outdoors, but I have to get it done this week-end. :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

low stress techniques are the best be it tying down or super cropping it both works great :thumb:
sometime for me just vegging an extra week or 2 and the top growing into the flouro fixture it kinda self lst itself so when I put it in bloom I already have multiple tops :rofl:

Happy Shatterday H. Love your pictures with the graphics and text. Nicely done. Girls are looking so nice and healthy. It's going to be a good one. I agree with cronic. LST and supercropping works really good and don't seem to stress them. Here's to a fantastic grow. :thumb::high-five::volcano-smiley:

Sweet!

wait!

what?

outside? what is this side that is out that you speak of?

low stress techniques are the best be it tying down or super cropping it both works great :thumb:
sometime for me just vegging an extra week or 2 and the top growing into the flouro fixture it kinda self lst itself so when I put it in bloom I already have multiple tops :rofl:
My plan exactly CHD! :cheesygrinsmiley: I got up the energy and got my 3 Hybrids, and my 3 baby K-ROC plants OUTSIDE, Gonna go for some early summer buds and also some crossing for more BID seeds to keep his hard work going. There will be some LSTing going on and supercropping. I was so afraid to manipulate them previously, but since it worked so well before, I will be doing it again.

Happy Shatterday H. Love your pictures with the graphics and text. Nicely done. Girls are looking so nice and healthy. It's going to be a good one. I agree with cronic. LST and supercropping works really good and don't seem to stress them. Here's to a fantastic grow. :thumb::high-five::volcano-smiley:
Thanks Bill! I also got the drip system working and will have some room for about 7 more plants later. I really want to keep the Hybrid strain going and will be looking to clone a female when she declares so I can get a mother going...now it is the waiting game.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Sweet!
wait! what? outside? what is this side that is out that you speak of?
Buck I am sure you remember the outside area of which I speak. I will be moving the remaining 4 P-ROC plants to the North and West wall planters. That will leave space for 7 more plants outside later this Summer. I put two of the K-ROC babies where my old strain MMF was born. It doesn't hold a candle to the strains BID developed :cheesygrinsmiley:More pictures to follow tomorrow:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin: :circle-of-love:

AS PROMISED....ALL MY BABIES ON DRIP OUTDOORS
SOUTH WALL OF MY PATIO with THREE HYBRIDS and ONE P-ROC
IMG_098428.JPG

MY WEST WALL with TWO P-ROC and ONE K-ROC BABY
IMG_098523.JPG

MY NORTH WALL with TWO P-ROC
IMG_098621.JPG

MY SUPER STEALTH CORNER where MMF was born (alas no more) with TWO K-ROC BABIES
IMG_098724.JPG

The corner, although it just looks like plain old dirt, has had both OCEAN FOREST AND MIRACLE GROW in the spots where the plants are for years. :cheesygrinsmiley:

This in my opinion is the best combination of well formatted and easy to understand journal I've had the honor of following in my short 420 mag experience Hozona. Keep up the good work!

Nice work Hoz! :goodjob:

So the plants you put out now will finish before Summer? I would have thought the light cycle too long.

Assuming I misunderstood (very likely lol), the 2 PROCs that are behind the rosemary and oregano, won't those get HUGE by the end of Summer? They won't fit under that shade cloth will they?

Glad I'm not the only one that uses the 'self topping' technique! :high-five: :biglaugh:

Back
Top Bottom