BID Bean Memorial Grow

Great, I love pics and always read the text that accompany them...

Sorry I have been a little lax in posts, but not much going on yet. I went to X's post on germination and read it all again. My auto kush is the only one up with secondary leaves now starting to spread. I really suck when it comes to germination, but just put some more rapid rooter plugs in the tray with a new bunch of seeds.....The weather here has been roller coaster like for a January and I am out in my utility room with a heated mat and humidity dome like I have before. I will know if I got this right this time in a few days. I have my Ocean Forest ready when transplant time comes. My goal is to have some girls ready to go outside by the end of May. :cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

Here are a couple pics of the start. The two with their heads up already are 1 Royal Purple Chemdog (Hybrid) and 1 Himalaya Blue Diesel (Auto) The new row is Purple #1 and Purple Maroc (cross)
IMG_094529.JPG
IMG_094426.JPG
IMG_094625.JPG

COOL!

in two weeks those HBD will be budding, no joke

UPDATE:
Today was transplant day into Fox Farm Ocean Forest. Five P-ROC and Three Hybrid.
IMG_094931.JPG

SOME CLOSE-UPS
IMG_095127.jpg
IMG_095029.JPG
AND THE TRAILOR KUSH HYBRID SEEDS UNDER THE DOME
IMG_094829.JPG

Moved the T5HO closer to the new transplants and will be vegging using the GLR method. It will be easy to track progress starting this segment on the 2nd of the month. :tokin::tokin::slide:

... OK maybe a little longer :cheesygrinsmiley:, looking great!

ahhhhh look at the cute little babies. :circle-of-love:

UPDATE: This picture shows almost a weeks growth from my last post. My hybrid cross seems healthy and on track; the P-ROC seems to appear different (leaves aren't quite as broad), but the babies are looking good and I should see good vegetative growth in the next week.
IMG_095232.JPG

The Hybrids are the three on the right :slide::cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom