BID Bean Memorial Grow

Hi Hoz

Babies look great. Are you planning to put these outside?

Hi Hoz

Babies look great. Are you planning to put these outside?
Thanks Hiker! I want to determine sex of a couple before I do much, but yes they will be going outside in May whether I have established what sex they are or not. I got a late start last year, but got a nice cross from some of my BID BEANS and I really want to duplicate it if at all possible. They were the most sweet smelling and tasting I have ever grown. I tried using a timer to water last Summer, but thought the growth wasn't as impressive as when I did a constant drip before so back to what works the best for me in this desert. I should have some nice sized plants to go outside by then :cheesygrinsmiley::slide::yahoo:

Thanks Hiker! I want to determine sex of a couple before I do much, but yes they will be going outside in May whether I have established what sex they are or not. I got a late start last year, but got a nice cross from some of my BID BEANS and I really want to duplicate it if at all possible. They were the most sweet smelling and tasting I have ever grown. I tried using a timer to water last Summer, but thought the growth wasn't as impressive as when I did a constant drip before so back to what works the best for me in this desert. I should have some nice sized plants to go outside by then :cheesygrinsmiley::slide::yahoo:

If you put something out in May, it will be HUGE in October. :morenutes:
I remember that. Your constant drip was much much better.

I am going to switch out the seeds in the germination tray today because it has been 8 days and NOTHING! I will pick out some that look like they have a chance of germinating instead of the immatuture "pale" look of the last batch...I will let you all know what strains they are, but you can bet I will try to get a couple more Hybrids going since the ones that are up seem to be strong with very tight internodal spacing :cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

I now have 16 Rapid Rooter germination plugs in the tray including 4 Hybrid, K-ROC, and a couple of BID's beloved Trailor Trash. :cheesygrinsmiley:
0210151323a.jpg
0210151817.jpg

FRIDAY NIGHT UPDATE:
Well in 3 days 2 of my K-ROC babies have poked their heads already. Still anticipating the TRAILOR TRASH....as well as my 4 HYBRIDS....
IMG_096025.JPG

My 8 babies are looking pretty healthy, but one of the HYBRIDS is looking sickly compared to the other two

IMG_095331.JPG
Here is a couple shots of my HYBRIDS
IMG_095525.JPG

IMG_095827.JPG
IMG_095430.JPG
Here are some shots of my P-ROC Babies
IMG_095728.JPG
IMG_095624.JPG
IMG_095923.JPG

I don't quite know what's happening with the curley leaves on 3 of the P-ROC babies, but I'm sure they will be OK...transplanting is around the corner :cheesygrinsmiley: :slide:

Busy Saturday here at Casa Hozona. Went to store and bought some more Fox Farm Ocean Forest, 8 large containers, some Mychrocorizai....whatever the spelling is, some nutes, and some grow rocks. Transplanted ALL my kids into larger containers (not the ones I just bought yet) put my three new K-ROC offspring into solo cups, transplanted some rosemary into a container for the inside grow, and put two into outside planters for when the kids go out there. BUGS HATE ROSEMARY!! :cheesygrinsmiley: That's all for now, Peace Out!:peace: Here's a picture of the indoor area
IMG_096220.JPG

I :green_heart: your presentation Hozona.

I :green_heart: your presentation Hozona.
Thanks BAR, I always try to keep updates AND photos as clean AND understandable as possible. I am psyched to have some BID genetics going and only wish he was still here to share with. He was not a frind of mine long enough before he was gone. Still trying to get some Trailor Trash to germinate....keeping fingers crossed:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin::circle-of-love:

Looking good Hoz

That's some tight internode spacing! :yikes:

I've seen that curly leaf before. They always seemed to 'grow out of it'. It's the terrible twos! :rofl:

Looking good Hoz

That's some tight internode spacing! :yikes:

I've seen that curly leaf before. They always seemed to 'grow out of it'. It's the terrible twos! :rofl:
Good to see my old friends dropping in to check on my "infant" grow. I am starting over with no hydro going at this time, but might start one up this Summer after I transplant outdoors. I could do a small six plant one with the supplies I have. You are right about the tight internodal spacing, very tightly spaced. I will be LSTing all of the plants once they are in their final containers. I love experimenting with all my babies. As of now I have 3 BID strains going. Five P-ROC, three Hybrid Cross from last years plants, and three K-ROC babies that are in Solo cups. Still hoping to Germinate some of what's in tray at the present. Gonna do some 420 site cruising and will stop in to see what you are up to. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Howdy Hozona. swinging through to see the beautiful babies. Nice to see you growing and with some very nice strains. I'll be over on the side watching. Happy Days :yummy::rollit::passitleft:

FRIDAY NIGHT UPDATE: :yahoo::slide:
One week with good progress, I had to transplant again today. I have my 5 P-ROC in 3/12 gallon containers, ran out of Ocean Forest so back to get a couple more bags more tomorrow. :cheesygrinsmiley:
IMG_096319.JPG
IMG_096421.JPG
IMG_096523.JPG
IMG_096628.JPG
IMG_096726.JPG
IMG_096827.JPG
IMG_096926.JPG

My youngin's are starting to look like what I was expecting. It's great when a plan comes together :goof:

Hey zona Ho zona, zona zona, Hey!

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Looks awesome. I have to tell you that trailer trash is most likely hemp. There were virtually no trichomes on the plant I grew. I processed the entire plant and only got a gram of wax... awful terrible stuff too :cheesygrinsmiley:. After flowering for a long time as a female it went hermaphrodite and pollinated everything in the room. The genetics are precious though. I wonder how crosses of this plant would test out. On the other end of the spectrum is the awesome Himalayan blue diesel. HBD is not a head spinner either because of its ruderalis background but awesome genetics for hybrids. I believe ... no, I know, we have mission, a mission FROM GOD (I can actually picture BID cracking up) to make hybrids from these genetics and somehow pass them on. Now I can picture the spotlight hitting you and the music is starting to play :cheesygrinsmiley:

Rock On
:allgood:
Hozona

PS tt will get HUGE and grow forever :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom