Big Bud & Blue Blood: Some Side Autos Snow Ryder & Think Big

I had to slap you with the reps hammer for that!! Thank you, (wish I could treat you to a pint of your choice instead :) ( Guinness for me :) )

Will go down to the beach and start collecting.
Would it be just crabs or does the other kind work too? lobster and crayfish shells?

this is only one 3rd of my supply lol :thumb:

P1070357.JPG
P1070332.JPG
P1070331.JPG

So next time I eat crayfish, I know what to do with it :)

Can I just sun dry them (or in oven) and then stick it in a blender to make smaller pieces and then brew to tea or just let it sit in soil for a month or so>?

yes just let them dry , clean meat off let the sun do the work , the dryer the more easy to break down

this is m,y fish juice , i will ferment this for about three weeks then when i makes compost teas ill add this :)

P1090988.JPG

Excellent work. I believe these DIY processes capture a more complete additive. You've really gotten good at this brewing stuff, haven't you? I can feel the joy you get from it all the way across the ocean. Lol!

So next time I eat crayfish, I know what to do with it :)

Can I just sun dry them (or in oven) and then stick it in a blender to make smaller pieces and then brew to tea or just let it sit in soil for a month or so>?

You'd be making crustacean meal, a high-quality and much sought-after additive those of us who can't forage along the coasts pay dearly for, and then they tack on shipping. The crustacean meal is an integral part of a good LOS mix for cannabis.

You'd be making crustacean meal, a high-quality and much sought-after additive those of us who can't forage along the coasts pay dearly for, and then they tack on shipping. The crustacean meal is an integral part of a good LOS mix for cannabis.

in summer i use full prawn shells as they are hollow , makes the soil airy :)

Ok I got the idea. All though, maybe my cats would love to dig in the pots if I use scrimps or cray fish??!!!

Nutty, you should go into production and ship it to less fortunate members ( away from sea/ocean)

Back
Top Bottom