Big Bud & Blue Blood: Some Side Autos Snow Ryder & Think Big

Easy cleaning :) always good :) Does the light in your grow space fill you with the lack of energy from the ,missing sun? I feel the sun takes my depression away within a few days. ( I have A LOT of sun where I am (super South Europe :rofl: )

few pics

dont give up on seedlings :)

P1100040_Small_1.JPG
P1100064.JPG

must be an auto but looking great

P1100062.JPG

broke a stem on blue blood

P1100063.JPG

2 plants in one pot one reversed pollen now active summer seeds this was my own cross

P1100068.JPG

Big Buds coming on nicely doing these with homemade nutes

P1100065.JPG

my think big cross with think different growing in coco

P1100066.JPG

looks a bit bigger in the picture mate, i am surprised it got this far as i kind of left them to it first part of the grow , was too busy over Christmas , but next ones will be monsters :) ( i hope )

thanks for dropping by
Man my plants also took me by surprise when they started the stretch, now they are very crappy to take out of the tent :rofl: don't underestimate it brother it looks amazing, I would say atleast 40g dried LoL hopefully I am not wrong!

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow

thanks , had a little mishap with the big bud , toatal stupid mistake , forgot how low the ph will drop with the seaweed and fed it to my soil grow , i was that used to the soiless for a while there , they look like shit but ive built the ph back up , should be ok after a week :)

What timing. :laughtwo: Just in time to wish you a happy harvest tomorrow. Looks like a decent haul staring at you. Good work Professor. Your experiment is coming along nicely too I see. I just love the experimental nature of this site. :high-five: Do you have any specific goal in mind, or was this simply to see if it's worth pursuing?

I got 36 dry off that plant i also left bottom buds for seeds , was low yield but i wasnt looking after it at the start , any ways heres some pics

the auto

P1100109.JPG

P1100090_Small_.JPG

not sure is this is auto or not lol ... no sign of sex

P1100112.JPG

my invention grow box , so far all good the roots have grown right through the perlite in the bottom box .

P1100110.JPG

Back
Top Bottom