Big Buddha Blue Cheese

UPDATE.... 1 week since sprout, the girls are praying up have nice lush green leaves and had 100ml fishmix, sprayed each on the outer edges with a little dampening on top. Im going to give them 3 days to soak it up as ive give them day on day off so far. Didn't ph to 6.3 this time going to test what happens with them as I'm giving organic bottled nutes and running Biobizz Lightmix soil which is mainly peat and sphagnum peat medium mix.

Peace

20221001_110408.jpg

20221001_110413.jpg

20221001_110435.jpg
Looking good Mucker. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Thanks bill steady away atm. Oh I couldnt find the recipe pictoral for our baking extravaganza did you have it saved?
It's just in there somewhere.
I'd repost it but my tablet died with all the pic's.
I'll look through and find it today. :Namaste:

Stay safe

It's just in there somewhere.
I'd repost it but my tablet died with all the pic's.
I'll look through and find it today. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Thats what i say losing my keys everyday 😄. Thanks bill your the guy

I certainly am :lot-o-toke: :bongrip: my Ozark is a keeper for sure! How about you bruva?
Nice man. I think on this next run I need a dehumidifier for drying process, I think that could of affected some of the taste maybe? The humidity was too high for the duration of it and some of it tastes really sweet and some earthy. Overall its not harsh tho which is good.

Day 9 Since sprout and 1 of the girls is really enjoying herself taking over in height and width. Overall they both look healthy and the stalks are thickening a little too so can't complain. Guna give another fishmix tomorrow to give them a kick of nutes. Happy grows :snowboating:

20221003_112011.jpg

20221003_112004.jpg

20221003_111944.jpg

You’d fucking die if you watched me water!

Lolllllll
Lol im paranoid of the overwatering I just hope i dont swing the other way to underwatering. Ive been aiming for the outside edges and just damp in the middle. Will be giving them a bit more today.

Lol im paranoid of the overwatering I just hope i dont swing the other way to underwatering. Ive been aiming for the outside edges and just damp in the middle. Will be giving them a bit more today.
I waterboard them like I hate them.

Makes me lol watching how twisted a lot of you get over watering. It’s the only part of growing I do understand.

Day10 and the girls got another hit with the fishmix and a good soak round the edge see how they go in the next few days.

20221004_103724.jpg

20221004_103720.jpg

20221004_103704.jpg
Looking good. :ciao:
Hope your having a good day.

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom