Big Buddha Blue Cheese

Day 7 from sprouting and they are coming along nicely. Ive been spraying on the outside edges and im seeing good growth from them.

:snowboating:

20220928_104347.jpg

Day 7 from sprouting and they are coming along nicely. Ive been spraying on the outside edges and im seeing good growth from them.

:snowboating:

20220928_104347.jpg
Woohoo, so much potential. :woohoo:
Good morning. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Morning bill hows things? The little ones seem on track for there age i think they're around 50 to 60mm tall.
Good my friend thank you.
It's only 7 c here today.
11 c in the greenhouse but rh is 99 %.
I need a dehuy bad.
Your babies look great.
They will be huge in no time.
Are you going to usevmy potting method?

Stay safe

Good my friend thank you.
It's only 7 c here today.
11 c in the greenhouse but rh is 99 %.
I need a dehuy bad.
Your babies look great.
They will be huge in no time.
Are you going to usevmy potting method?

Stay safe
Bet you will need an industrial size for your greenhouse lol. I hope so this strain can really flourish to lime green buds with amazing taste. I was thinking of doing that when I put them in there 20 litre fabric pots and really get some good drainage and aeration. Was going to try a SIP bucket but I dont think I have enough space by the looks of buds grow at the moment. And I think with what I have it will be layers of perlite, mykos and soil

They look super happy. What is the green wire for? Do you have a small fan blowing on them?

Sup guys hope every1 is doing good today. Its day 5 since sprout and I think in the next few days I will be givin them there first nutes :yummy:

20220929_112019.jpg

20220929_112015.jpg

20220929_112004.jpg
Think i got mixed up with my days since they sprouted lol had to check my diary it is day 5 not 7 like i said other day lol

Hey budman. Its just a little support for them, i do have a fan bit higher up.
A small fan blowing in them will strengthen the stems. You want them to occasionally wiggle a little bit from the breeze.

A small fan blowing in them will strengthen the stems. You want them to occasionally wiggle a little bit from the breeze.
I thought that so I pointed the fan sort of towards the top of the light so they do have a little giggle every now and again :slide:

I've only heard good things about Blue Cheese. I've just dropped an Original Cheese from Big Buddha in some soil. Babies are looking great. :thumb:
Yes m8 cup winners back in the day and the flavours are divine

UPDATE.... 1 week since sprout, the girls are praying up have nice lush green leaves and had 100ml fishmix, sprayed each on the outer edges with a little dampening on top. Im going to give them 3 days to soak it up as ive give them day on day off so far. Didn't ph to 6.3 this time going to test what happens with them as I'm giving organic bottled nutes and running Biobizz Lightmix soil which is mainly peat and sphagnum peat medium mix.

Peace

20221001_110408.jpg

20221001_110413.jpg

20221001_110435.jpg

Back
Top Bottom