Big hawaiian clones we'll see what happens.

likely just to stoned for her own good lol yeah man look for kryptonite kush too my buddy floated a quarter my way it's krippler

ok well here's a quick update.

I tied and/or bent the taller plants down so they are at the level of the shorter ones. I know my lights don't penetrate through much canopy. I didn't take any pics cause there isn't much growth.

I talked with the guy I got them from again. There's other people doin this in hydro, and outside as well. We're all a little anxious to see what happens. He has people telling him that these are growing really slow. The cuttings off my skunk 11 always seemed to take a long time to start growing too. Matter of fact I have cuttings of skunk 11 that haven't even started growin while my blackjack pictured above was cut like a week after. It took the skunk 3 weeks to root, and the blackjack had roots in a week also.
Does this maybe have to do with the stress that the skunk has endured from me learning for the last 10 months in my closet?

Also, the new place has a compost pile already started. I'm not sure if I should use it, or just put it in the vegitable garden and start a new one for mj or just work with what's in place. Any input?

CalVet420 it boils down to the difference in strains some will clone easy and grow roots quick some will take forever it seem's like. You can also help them along by using root simulators. I use a two pronged method I use Dutch Masters Replicator to seal the cut site and use Schultz root stim in the nute mix I use for cloning. This work very well for me.:grinjoint:

Keep it green bro.:bong:

Pan4

update.

I got moved, but I'm not set up.

I got MITES. I have some attain TR that I've used already hopefully that'll get rid of it. I'm out of money so buying anything is out of the question right now.

I made a small veg chamber that I want to start flowering in for the next week or so until I can get a bigger thing goin. I have a 400w HPS to set up for flowering later.

I know these girls need to be moved to bigger pots and fed like crazy, but the truth of it is, I really have no money.

I am having trouble getting the humidity down with the box shut. There's no vents as of now and I don't have a small enough fan to go inside.
Here's some pics. Any sugestions?

veg_box_d.JPG

BH_grow_5-07-09_a.JPG

BH_grow_5-07-09_b.JPG

BH_grow_5-07-09_c.JPG

BH_grow_5-07-09_d.JPG

CalVet420 they look a little heat wilted. Some computer fans will fit for cooling.:grinjoint:

Pan4

I wish I had $15 or so to go get a computer fan. I start work monday and won't get a pay check for 3 weeks, so until the begining of june, I'll be scraping for food, so a fan is out until I find an old computer.

The box seems to be running at 74* at the plant base and 93* at the top of the box. The humidity indicates "HI" with the flap closed. I got it open right now with a fan blowing in and the humidity is at 70% and the temps are down to 66* @ the bottom and 71* @ the top (I'm sure this will change throughout the day as the temps change in the house.

I've been trying to get ahold of this guy that helps people get set up and provides the equipment but people like that are hard to get ahold of.

I really just need to get some 2x4's to build a flower box for my 400w HPS. I have the plywood I used last time for the top so it should be pretty easy to throw something together. I know I need to get these girls into 12/12. I have a feeling they're gonna be 90 day + to harvest.

ok so I found this old computer that I had like 12 years ago. lol it's got like a 850MB HDD. I took it apart to get the fan out and low and behold the only fan was built into the power supply, Fucker. I don't want to put the power supply in box and I'm pretty sure it needs the fan to stay cool it's self.

Any suggestions how to rig up the fan without the computer power supply. Here's the input rating: dc 12V, 0.12A.

in the mean time, I'm gonna try and find a wire (not in the computer) for an extention to run this with the power supply out of the veg box.

well hooking up to the power supply isn't going to work. I was wrong too, and found the fan in the computer. Still doesn't stay on. This is gonna take some research to figure out.

While I was looking for stuff to extend the wire, I found an XBox 360 cooling fan that works off of USB. I took the girls outside and hooked the lights up to check the temps without the fan. Then I put the fan in after about 45 minutes with an A/C-USB adaptor made for charging MP3 players and stuff. After 20 minutes of being in there, the temps have only gone up. I think I need the box to be vented.

why not just go to walmart and buy one of those lil fans they are good and cheap i use them and they work fine! and yes ventilation is very important you need an outake and intake outake close to the top intake close to the bottom

well right now, I'm eatting last years camping food.

Vents I'll work on tomorrow. I'll just put them outside for a while during the day when I'm here and keep the damn thing open during lights on when I'm not. That's what I got for now. No worries. The little veg box was quick, and mostly so I could put some clothes away while I was scrounging up some lumber to build the flower box.

More than a fan for that, I need some more soil to transplant them into bigger containers. They need some room to grow.

I will go 12/12 soon but that box heats up too much ater just a short time. I want to wait to see what my schedule is so I can manually move them to the dark.

If you're following this thread, I'm sorry to inform you all that I've given away the hawaiians. I gave them back to the guy that gave them to me. I decided that they will take too much time indoors. I'll still get some from my friends outside garden.

I'll be flowering my BlackJack, and a Skunk 11 that started to bud outside (I'll be asking about her later). I have 3 GW (Great White Shark) cuttings that I hope will make it one will be vegged out and the other I'm just going to flower. And a Purple Urkel that I'm pretty sure is gonna root fine for me. Also a more indica dom pheno blackjack cutting (it had a lot of hairs). My plan is to get a little of everything that's growing outside so we can taste it.

I came home today and it was a scorcher. All the cuttings look pretty sad. keep your fingers crossed for me.

If you're following this thread, I'm sorry to inform you all that I've given away the hawaiians. I gave them back to the guy that gave them to me. I decided that they will take too much time indoors. I'll still get some from my friends outside garden.

ok since you all asked about this I'll update you. The hawwaiian clones were all given away. I was unable to watch or photograph any of the three that I gave to my friend for security reasons. He moved, harvested all of his garden but the smallest of the three hawaiian plants. that one had been half of it knocked down by dogs. The part that was knocked over had some dirt in it but not too bad. I got about 92g (3.25oz) off of it when I trimmed it all up on the 11th. So far I tested it, and it's pretty good. I can't wait till the 31st when it should be cured (the weed around here is sold and smoked up so fast no one takes the time to cure it) and ready to fully enjoy.

I tasted some of it that was done inside. it took 11 weeks, but it was pretty bomb.

Back
Top Bottom