Big hawaiian clones we'll see what happens.

CalVet420

I was given 9 clones about a week and a half ago. They were in rockwool and overdue for nutes. I got them home and put em in dixie cups with soil. I let them root for a week in the cups, then gave 3 of them to a friend to fill some holes in the outdoor garden.:cheer:

The guy that gave them to me told me that they were Giants. He said "hey you want some clones that'll get fuckin' huge man? These things can grow like 20 feet."

So that's about all I know about what I'm growing. Yesterday, 4-20 I transplanted into 2qt containers. I'm using "Gardner & Bloom" organic soil.

My veg closet is temp controled to maintain 80 deg day and 73 deg night.
I'm currently not monitoring the humidity.

I'll be moving (hopefully this month), so that means I'll be redoing everything as far as my room setup is concerned. I'll try to take pics of setting up my room as part of the journal.

I'm currently vegging under 26w CFL's and 18/6 light cycle and will keep vegging until I've moved and set up in a new home. I want a 250w MH for my veg area but what can you do when $$$'s are short. I'll hold off till I'm ready for the 1000w MH lmao. I'm happy I at least have a ducted 400w HPS for my flower area right now.

So here's a couple pics.
BH_grow_4-21-09_a.JPG
BH_grow_4-21-09_b.JPG

here's the soil:
soil3.JPG
soil_ingredients.JPG

I'm pretty sure it's clean. I talked with the girl at the nursery(a knock out so I'll be going back for sure) and she recomended to mix this with another stuff from the same company I don't remember what it's called, but I think it's basically just compost. She also told me about steralizing my used soil so that I can reuse it later by mixing in just the compost blend.

this will be very interesting ...i just started with hawaiian snow
so ill chek this thread as offten as posible.
Nice job!

Greenhouse seeds. Nice. I got the mix pack C. It had a Hawaiian snow in it. I gave 3 of the seeds to my friend to germinate; Hawaiian Snow, Super Silver Haze, and White Rhino. Only the White Rhino made it. I was really looking forward to trying the Hawaiian Snow more than anything in that pack. Oh well, seeds are seeds and sometimes they don't pop. Now I have the Big Bang germinaing for him to go outside. And since we put my Skunk #11 mama in the ground, then Lemon Skunk (if germinated) will fill that void later.

Variety is the spice of life.

I got a phone call from my land lords today. They're showing this place to someone tomorrow. I guess that means I get to test the mobility of my setup. The containers and plants are easy as 1-2-3 but I'll have to move the lights too. It took me less than 30min to turn my flower room into a closet full of clothes(I'm lucky and have 2 closets). I had ducting and the works in there.

The problem that I have is that the plants will have to go into the dark for like 4 or 5 hours tomorrow evening. I'm not stressed about it, I mean the power was out here on easter for longer that that and everything is still fine.

you'll have mad chronic if you grew clones of each outdoors

Seeds this year clones next year :yummy: I just gotta be patient.

As for the landlord showing the house today:

I moved everything out, cleaned up and populated my closet with clothes. Now I had to get rid of the ferrett, so I had to leave. I call to confirm they were still coming. Then she called to confirm with the other party. I got in my car and left. About 5 minutes later she called and rescheduled for sat. I turned around and put everything back. I cleaned it all up since I had to redo the whole thing. Before it was all piece milled together one at a time. Now it's set for a real quick teardown.

nice and any green crack around in Cali my buddy brought a bunch back from BC and it's bomb I wish I could find seeds of it

nice and any green crack around in Cali my buddy brought a bunch back from BC and it's bomb I wish I could find seeds of it

Funny you mention Green Crack. That was a clone a bought from a club that didn't make it. It didn't look very good when I got it but it was the last one. Turned out the rockwool cube was totally dry under the very little bit of moist soil that was covering it. I got a 1/8th to try it, bomb, and they said it was 45 days to flower too. I'll be keeping my eyes open for that one.

I decided not move my plants from my closet today. I'm just going to pull my cords in and turn the lights off. If people are looking in my closet, then they're lookin a little too hard at this place. Aditionally It's "LEGAL":allgood:

The look for a new home is going good, I'm lookin for a place that I can have an entire room for growing. I've been aproved for one, now I'm waiting to hear about the house I would rather be in.

not the same green crack then this was sativa dom like 60-70 days of flowering and the buds were long and hella sticky ask any clubs if they have it definately the best I've had since Sour D

The house showing went good. With the exception of a cuttin being left on the counter near the bathroom sink. The people that looked at the house probably knew what it was, but the landlords are pretty ignorant.

woops_left_this_out.JPG

Now for the top I left out it was a woops in the first place. I messed up and broke the top off my blackjack that I'm LST'ing. I was messin with it thinking if I wanted to top. Well I topped it, it broke in the right place lucky me.

Here's some pics anyway.
BlackJack_lst_d_n_topped_b.JPG

BlackJack_lst_d_n_topped_a.JPG

not the same green crack then this was sativa dom like 60-70 days of flowering and the buds were long and hella sticky ask any clubs if they have it definately the best I've had since Sour D

The Green Crack Clone did have long slender leaves making me think it was more sativa dom. I just know that the girl behind the counter at the club told me it was 45 days. It's alway possible that she didn't know what she was talking about too. The smoke labled green crack was still dank.

Back
Top Bottom