Big Head - Dead Head OG Heavy Yield!

Fans are the shit for sure hahaha. only thing i dont like about fans because it takes up a plug for your lights ; P

but its a necessary evil no doubt lol

im thinking of making a clear plastic dome that i can take off of the bucket and put back on easily. Thinking of using a tomato plant cage and cut it short to fit on the top of the bucket.... if i do ill post on my aerobucket page

Go online and find a clear one...if it's a standard size bucket. I mean a clear bucket.

im thinking of making a clear plastic dome that i can take off of the bucket and put back on easily. Thinking of using a tomato plant cage and cut it short to fit on the top of the bucket.... if i do ill post on my aerobucket page

What about a food storage container. If you can find a wide and deep one, it might be big enough. I'm thinking something intended to hold a cake. I just did some searching and can't find where I can buy single units of what I'm thinking of. Go to your local bakery and look at what they put round cakes in. Those round clear lids would make a great humidity dome on a 5g bucket. Maybe you'll just have to go buy a cake. I like lemon cake myself :)

I found a picture though.
f0026_small_1322666164.jpg

ALLRIGHTY THEN!!!!

Got lil update on the women. I know they dont like to talk about their weight.... but these hunnies are fatt as hell!!!!!

Recently i added a Foilier feed to them with a B-1 red formula that i picked up and it was a good choice, leaves are starting to lighten up and get thicker and more bushy for sure.

photo_3_61.JPG

I have been doing 1-2 spray treatments a day during the lighting period. Reason i do not put them into dark periods when i feed is because when i do feed it is farly close to when the light have either, just turned on, or about to turn off. three days of feeding and dont have any burrning from lights, i think it helps because i have my bottle on a fine mist so it doesnt puddle on the leaves.

This has made the newer leaf sites go nuts and are VERY healty no doubt

image39.jpeg
image_111.jpeg
image_212.jpeg
image_39.jpeg

image_47.jpeg

So there is your quick update on the biggins going to be adding a induction hood soon and then shortly affter be entering flower stage :cheer:

Oh and the other night my partner came back into town and we were happy of the progress so we celebrated by making some Caviar bud with, Chernobyl bud, fine keif, recycled dabbing wax, and some fresh BOH hash..... it..... was..... amazing.... :yahoo::ganjamon:

this got me soooo burnt and was a very smooth high. we couldnt even finish the bowl we packed nevermind the leftover we couldnt fit it ; P

This is how my weed will be smoked from today on.... going to make a shit ton of it and just smoke that and get higher then cloud 9!

photo359.JPG

When you spray, are you spraying the tops of the leaves, or the bottoms? You're aware that leaves do not have any mechanisms to take in air, or anything else, on top, right? All the stomata are located on the bottom of the leaves.

And just in case... if you're using a HPS, be real careful not to let any of that mist hit a hot bulb. It can cause them to "pop". Could be dangerous. I suspect you know this, but I'd rather err on the side of saftey. :)

That super bud/hash/keif looks tasty! :yummy:

When you spray, are you spraying the tops of the leaves, or the bottoms? You're aware that leaves do not have any mechanisms to take in air, or anything else, on top, right? All the stomata are located on the bottom of the leaves.

And just in case... if you're using a HPS, be real careful not to let any of that mist hit a hot bulb. It can cause them to "pop". Could be dangerous. I suspect you know this, but I'd rather err on the side of saftey. :)

That super bud/hash/keif looks tasty! :yummy:

YEP i try to get underneath best i can but most of the misting i use my fans for support because it helps break the mist up better and disperse it more evenly thought the canopy. the fan is onn the floor and is angled upward slightly so it almost pushes the mist up the plant to cover it nicely.

And hopfully i wount have the hps much longer working on moving up to a induction for bedder production : )

And hopfully i wount have the hps much longer working on moving up to a induction for bedder production : )

My thinking is moving that direction too. Somehow I thought you were already using them.

My thinking is moving that direction too. Somehow I thought you were already using them.

LOL probly because i rep that shit more then the companies do hahah i just have seen it work and done ALOT of resurch on them and im pumped to get my partner's in my room so we can go into flower with it ; )

so can you tell us again sorry. what do you put in your aero cloner? water only? Is it ph'd? If so to what?
Thanks man

I use Green planet nutes, so i drop the A and B in which they recommend 2ml per/gal so i get about 3ml in the bucket of each then i add a Propagation solution called Aussie tonic, for clones. Right now im using the house and garden root exelerator, the one with the goose on the front ; P. later i was going to use green planet's root builder they have as a additional.

Also i just was told today that your so post to change the water every 3 days.... idk if that is very long at all i would recommend to pll, depending how much time you have and how anal you are to do between 3-5 days. just keep temp down and add cold water every day if you have trouble with water getting too hot

did some Light defoliation with the big girls trying to open up new sights and thicken canopy, bent a couple stems down to round off and bring toward light. I think i have my temp/RH in a good place ranging from 72 at night and 78 during day normal is 76-77 during lights on, RH is between 45-55% depending on when i fed last.
my veg room is getting too hot though because the ac isnt in that room and is turning into a hotbox and reaching 81 degrees and a Rh is 60-70%. need to get a dehumidifier soon for this room!

i need more light my man! as you can see i have a ton of lights i added to the plants to make them ok for now but i want to get dense buds and stacked buds so im trying to get her really fat first, i have them in 15 gallons and hoping to get 12-14 oz per plant : )

Just tryed out some GRAFTING on the girls because i snaped a node off when bending and didnt want to part with it so gave this a shot.

Here is link to my post with all the pics and updates on how it is going

Grafting to increase canopy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

GO AHEAD, LOOK INTO THE LIGHT! :smokin::dreamy:

THE LIGHTS HAVE ARRIVED!

so if i spent anymore, i would have bought the sun (jk)

2x vent cooled hoods
2x 1000w switchable ballasts
2x 1000w MH bulbs
2x 1000w HPS bulbs

image46.jpeg

image_215.jpeg
image_115.jpeg

ALSO
from time to time i go to scrap metal at the local junk yard, and i have made good friends with the gentleman that works the scales. from time to time when i am there i find some cool stuff that either is just missing a cord or has a broken peice that is mendable or fixable, so i like to pic them up and fix them up for my place. The great thing is this guy gives me amazing deals on stuff. Other day a saw a large fan (apox 2ft diam) with no cord, so i asked him how much, $5.... thous bitches are least 60-70$ a pop new, so i jumped on that and whent and bought a cord and a pipe to make a stand for it.

long story short it was to heavy to stand up so i hung it from the ceiling suport and i run that on the lowest setting and it makes my big girls sway hahah this is a sick ass fan

photo372.JPG

Back
Top Bottom