AutoPsycho's Indoor Soil First Grow Strains Chronic Headband MIndbender-2013

Grats on the major harvests psycho!! A lot of trimming coming your ways buddy!! Shoot, do you even have a quesstimate on dry weight?!
I want to say 4-5 lbs :rocker: Spectacular first go round buddy, anticipating the next op!!

:Namaste: CA

I'm hoping for 3lb, but I like your estimate better Lol, this is our first harvest ever, so I don't have anything to gauge the weight against , I will for sure give a full weight and smoke report

Oh and thank you CA

congrats buddy! the flowers that are a lighter tint of green will smoke much better

Thank you b. , the darker buds are the mind bender buds, they where chopped the day before the lighter buds, and the report on the mind bender said they may turn red when harvested, I will make sure to give you a full smoke report on the 3 different strains

Thanx to all for the support and all the help getting threw it all,
Looking forward to round 2:)

SOOOO. Here are the weights as I have them now
Mind bender #1 - 310 g
Mind bender #2- 273 g
Chronic #1- 204g
Chronic #2- 256 g
Headband 286 g

Pluses a good ounce of small popcorn buds the did not make the final weight /

Over all about 3 pounds total weight trimmed and in jars curing :)

Congratulations! Woot, Woot!:bravo:
Now pictures please....:peace:

So here's some up close pics;)
image6232.jpg
image6233.jpg
image6234.jpg
image6231.jpg

Smoked sme of the mind bender last night and wile it does not have the super dank smell that the chronic has, it did get me very stoned , smoked great, I ment to give the smoke report last night, but was just to high to deal, lol

Mind bender is some killer weed. The only down side is it does not have the super strong smell that the chronic has, in a room by its self it smells great, but sitting next to the chronic , the chronic over powers it,

I give it 8.5 of 10
The chronic is a solid 9 of 10

I'll let y'all know about the head bnd tonight... Or possibly in the morning lol

Back
Top Bottom