Chameleon's First Soil Grow 2 CHRONIC

Thanks for the tips! Unfortunately the closest HD is about 30 miles away and I have no license at the moment (long story money issues/mortgage payments/lost job) But I should be able to hitch a ride shortly, the hardware stores where I live(small town) just didn't have the right stuff for too money.
Looking great and glad to hear that MJ is still as resilient as ever.
Nice Job!!

:grinjoint::popcorn::rollit::peace:

Musik \\\vVv///

Day 3 of Flowering

Some pretty good improvements on my clones that are in their new home now! I'll post some pics Friday I think! The other two look great! I'm probably gonna get a 250W HPS next week hopefuly. I will give a proper update for sure friday though... Just got Fight Night Round 4!!! I got alot of smoking and playing to do :yummy::ganjamon::bongrip::rollit::slide:

UPDATE

I decided to go ahead with the update 1 day early. My babies were thirsty so I gave them all a drink of water today. I have been using plain ph'd water the past 2 waterings, I have to get some bloom nutes next week ;)

I'm most likely gonna be getting a 250W HPS light next week too!!!!! Woop Woop for more bud!

I decided to do some pictures and 3 videos for ya :bong::rollit::roorrip::slide::smokin:

Without Further Adue

SSPX0286.jpg

SSPX0287.jpg

SSPX0289.jpg

SSPX0288.jpg

SSPX0291.jpg

SSPX0292.jpg

Kinda blurry but I think its a bud site already :smokin:

SSPX0294.jpg

See how the shoot near the bend shot off!!!!

SSPX0295.jpg

SSPX0301.jpg

SSPX0302.jpg

SSPX0303.jpg

Questions Comments Concerns????

My friend/Fellow grower that I got these clones from told me that he has grown this same strain for 3 times now and it hasn't produced flowers. He said that they look like they are gonna bud up but never do.... Has anyone ever heard of this? I'm gonna give it 3 more weeks to see if buds start forming but if not they will be chopped. This will not be the end of me though. In the next 3 weeks I should be getting another clone or two so all is not lost. I already have everything setup for when I get her and by then I will definately have my HPS (i'm getting a 400W for sure). The way I look at it is that they looked beautiful and didn't die so that is a big plus! I guess I'll put this one as a mini success :)

My friend/Fellow grower that I got these clones from told me that he has grown this same strain for 3 times now and it hasn't produced flowers. He said that they look like they are gonna bud up but never do.... Has anyone ever heard of this? I'm gonna give it 3 more weeks to see if buds start forming but if not they will be chopped. This will not be the end of me though. In the next 3 weeks I should be getting another clone or two so all is not lost. I already have everything setup for when I get her and by then I will definately have my HPS (i'm getting a 400W for sure). The way I look at it is that they looked beautiful and didn't die so that is a big plus! I guess I'll put this one as a mini success :)

I would put them in a 36 HR period of darkness to force them to flower b4 chopping them down. It wont cost you a dime literally hehehehe. cheers amd good luck bro :cool:

Sorry no updates lately I kinda lost all steam I had going when I found out about the bad flowering....

They look the same as in the last pictures but with mini buds is what they look like I dunno i'm torn between chopping them and letting them go.

My freakin roomie is bitching about the light that comes out of the closet even though it is off at 10 at night and not on until 10 in the morning. I think he is just being a fagit and wants to argue about something. So fine fuck him then I'm just gonna put it all in my room and he wont get any of the proceeds. I have a mini closet in my room its pretty square. I'm really worried about heat issues now though....

I'm not sure how I'm gonna exhaust this heat or exactly how I'm going to do this. I'm kinda excited for the new room though. No more hearing him bitch ha ha.

I'm guessing I'm gonna hang some kind of cover to cover the light out of the door. Its a bi fold door. and then maybe run a piece of ducting out... I'm not sure I'm gonna be scouring the grow room designs for the next couple weeks.

I'll give you guys pictures before the chop. They have been in flower for 2 weeks. If i give em 36 hours of darkness will I get any smokable product? Or can I thow it all in and make some hash???? Someone let me know

Well everyone this journal is about to be over. Today is their last day of daylight. I'm gonna give em 36 hours of night time to see if anything happens but after that.... CHOPPITY CHOP CHOP CHOP.

I'll put some pictures up when they do get the chop. I'm gonna be doing an aeroponics grow with some mazar. That is gonna start in about 3 weeks. Like I said earlier I will be putting them into a new closet I'll give some Pics when I put everything in there. I'm gonna get a 400W HPS in there and I'm just going to be using my box I built for cloning. It is too hot during the summer here to veg them in it. So I figure it will be good It will keep the clones nice and warm in there :slide: So ya thanks for everyone following along and lets hope this next one turns out better.

Well after 72 hours in darkness still no buds. Today they got the chop. I almost wanted to cry ha ha. The roots were very full and were getting close be being root bound almost. I tried to take pictures b4 I chopped em but my camera didn't save em for some reason :( Well everyone this journal is now officially done.

Like I said my next grow will be much more organized and it will be in a 6 site aeroponics system. I'm only going to be receiving one maybe two clones so I will veg them for a bit and then clone off of it. The strain will be Mazar. I have been smoking this mazar lately and it is really awesome. After I got introduced to the home grown I don't even like to smoke anything else anymore. I constantly hear " I have some bubba kush" or "I got that purp" nothing around compares to the good ole home grown though. I can't wait to get my next journal going. I apologize to everyone for the lack luster performance by these plants but my next grow will be off the hook :roorrip::bong::rollit::bongrip::ganjamon::cheer::cool::popcorn:;):grinjoint::smokin:

Admin please move this journal to completed please!

We've moved your grow to our Completed Forum per your request.

Thanks for sharing your work with us Chameleon1. We wish you better luck on your next effort and look forward to future journals from you.

Peace and respect from 420 Magazine :thanks:

whats up man i was wondering once your plans got bigger you were still using the earth gro mixture.
i have a week old og clone in earthgro mixed with pertalite and some sand and some other dirt stufff out of a pot growing a big tree loooking thing. any suggestions? the leaves are curling upward in almost a v shape?

Back
Top Bottom