AutoPsycho's Indoor Soil First Grow Strains Chronic Headband MIndbender-2013

Smoked sme of the mind bender last night and wile it does not have the super dank smell that the chronic has, it did get me very stoned , smoked great, I ment to give the smoke report last night, but was just to high to deal, lol

Mind bender is some killer weed. The only down side is it does not have the super strong smell that the chronic has, in a room by its self it smells great, but sitting next to the chronic , the chronic over powers it,

I give it 8.5 of 10
The chronic is a solid 9 of 10

I'll let y'all know about the head bnd tonight... Or possibly in the morning lol

good to know. chronic is serious seeds skunk x ak x n.l. that just sounds killer. I love skunk have yet to try ak

cant wait for the super skunk in my diesels to come out :)

image6482.jpg

So here's a recent pic of the second round of girls...mid week 3
Mind benders in the back next line is Headband with Chronic & Blueberry Being the short stocky ones up front..

We did a milde defole just before the last pix, the canopy was just so dence that air flow was becoming N issue and we could not even see the floor, not air is flowing nicely and all feels better, over all it's looking very good
Since the firs successful run we are much less worried this time:)
Also Did a light lolly popping as we are looking for more colas and less popcorn ,
Since we still have only 3000w we can only expect around 3 pounds ish, so we are looking to get the 3lb from the many many tops on the lstd plants , today is dy 6 week 3 , of the 9 week flower cycle, little buds every where!!!! The stretch is about over and the plants are not to close to the lights this time:).
We are liking the lst ing , seems to be working as expected, the harvest will tell the rest of the tail.... Will keep y'all posted

I notice some nutrient burn in the first photograph in post #397, is that new?

What you see in the pic is a burn caused by the "green cure" that we used to stop mildew that formed on one of the plants, we got it very early, and since have not had an issue, but the " green cure " does cause a burn on the leafs, all the new groth looks great, and the mildew is completely gone , the mildew formed wile in veg, as we put more plants in the veg room and did not have enuff air flow, we have since added fans and hope the isse is under controll, we are keeping a very close eye on it
I think it was caused form adding a lot more plants and then lsting them, the lst created a dense canopy , and we had move one of the fans to the flower room, the dense canopy, + more plants - air flow= mildew....
For the record " green cure works" , we sprayed the plants and all the surfaces and equipment , and the mildew seems to be gone, 5 weeks after the issue and we still do not see any more problems, but we are keeping our fingers crossed, and our eyes open,

Day 1 week 5 , all is good,
Buds poppin every where , smelling awesome, and looking good
Probably should have changed the 1000w bulb in one of the lights, as it was used when I got it and we have a full cycle on it, I'm going to swap it with a new bulb today, since I have 2 new ons on the shelf, no point risking a lower yield ,
Bought a new fan yesterday, more air flow is good lol
Will keep y'all posted

Back
Top Bottom