BK's Blue Dream - Dream Queen and C - Afgani Shed

Wow your girls look so dope amigo.....I wish mine looked as good...maybe next round...I'm worried about losing my house right now and can't start another grow...quite yet anyways....we shall cross paths here pretty soon my man.....pretty soon...don't forget if you get caught with a grow...your licensed......if you get caught with a gun....your licensed...if you get caught having a gun and a grow....jail time..for everything else there's visa... 

Wow your girls look so dope amigo.....I wish mine looked as good...maybe next round...I'm worried about losing my house right now and can't start another grow...quite yet anyways....we shall cross paths here pretty soon my man.....pretty soon...don't forget if you get caught with a grow...your licensed......if you get caught with a gun....your licensed...if you get caught having a gun and a grow....jail time..for everything else there's visa... 

Ehh, idk. I have been pulled over with gun and my stash. Although I am required to carry at all times because of my job, so who knows. I have a ffa lic, so maybe that saved my ass.:adore::Namaste::adore::Namaste::adore::Namaste:

Cheers,
BK

I am having some internet issues or something, and I have tried to do this post 3 times already and screwed up some how. (one time it was just me being to stoned) Since I haven't posted for a while I am gonna give it one last try.

Hey heres a quick video with some pics in them, I have been working a ton (thank god) Besides LoL not like there is a huge interest in this thread lol. The video represents about 2 weeks ago, about 4 days before the chop. Yep, I cut the girls all down, @ 40% amber. I intended to leave it a little longer but I have a new batch of clones that really need to get into the grow room before I have a big stupid bottle neck and those girls were entering the 14th week of flower when they got the snip. All turned out some very fine smoke, if only not very much, from the 12 plants, 6 blue dream, 4 kush, and 2 green cush I netted 100 grams, and 12 grams of gold honey oil.
this is a video project I am doing for a class I am taking through phx college lol. Sorry about the rap music, but the median age in my class in 22.

These are some of my first attempt's at video so please bare with me.

Cheers,
Bk

I will do a smoke report, post some pics of the final product and I think I am gonna put this journal to bed. Now that I have the feel for the process I an gonna start a new project probably today. More info to come.
:thanks::thanks::thumb::Namaste::adore::circle-of-love::thanks::thanks:

Hey BK - Sorry I have gotten a bit behind. I can't see the videos you tried to post, but I'd love to see 'em.

Congrats on the harvest! :high-five:

Hope you are well buddy! Take care.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I am reporting this to be moved to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom