Black & Blue Hyenas In Coco: A Journal By 425Jesse

What's the update Jesse?

Peace, Hyena

It's funny when I have seen them every other day it doesn't seem like they have grown so much, but when i look at yesterday's photos, it's pretty obvious, things are just getting fat and juicy!
420-magazine-mobile907344189.jpg
420-magazine-mobile547857386.jpg

Indeed it's getting fat and juicy. It's looking great!

So, my time constraint has been removed, and we are. I longer going away for 2 weeks right now as we were going to. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am to not have to chop these now. They are only 2-4 weeks left and I was literally getting so bummed out. Now we aren't going, and The black and blues will stand to their full potential!! Also going to start the next seeds in short order. Will run 2 tents again when they start. They will be under about 520w true led power in Dutch Buckets, and I think I will LST/HST pretty heavy to get a 2'x2' foot print out of each, easily filling the 4x4 with over a pound of finish product right around thanksgiving I think.
420-magazine-mobile1527322689.jpg

Took a little sample off the base, dried and had a puff, very nice, but not ready yet. They are looking pretty good and the trichs are clouding up!
420-magazine-mobile275200303.jpg
420-magazine-mobile196444418.jpg

Happy Saturday!

Cheers!

Just decarbed some of my bubbleicious. Think I can harvest in 5-7 days. Noticed some amber today in the microscope :)

You have some amazing cola's there man. It's looking phenomenal

Thanks Deville, it's tough to hold a torch to you bro. You are a madman with green thumb, I love it and totally enjoy your journals! Thanks for the kind words!

I haven't seen any amber yet, but hey, it will come. Bet that bubbleicious is gonna be dyno-might!

Pulled one of the girls out of the tent today for inspection, wow, what a kick butt lady! These buds are as long as my forearm and in the middle The fattest I've grown yet! Take a peak!!

420-magazine-mobile534637148.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1660986736.jpg
420-magazine-mobile449541400.jpg

I can't wait until we have amber trichs...check back soon.

Cheers!

Nice Jesse, mine are at the same place roughly.

I can't get over how they keep doing the mini foxtail thing...they are soooo sativa. Totally different bud structure than the indicas.

And a totally different buzz. I hope you like the finished product!

Keep it up!

Peace, Hyena

Amber Alert:)!!

I got into the tent this morning and grabbed my smallest of the Hyenas, black #2. When I hit her with the scope, we were looking 10% amber! I inspected the other black and the 2 blues, no ambers yet there.

The first branch I chopped has now dried and I have been enjoying it, however a bit if curing would help finish the flavor and even out the moisture content. That being said...IT SMELLS AND TASTES SO GOOD!!! More reports to come, I love this part so much!! Here are the first harvested, better pics and weights soon!
420-magazine-mobile780583303.jpg

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom