Hyena's Never-Ending Adventures In Growing

With a flavor on the inhale that's a little citrusy with a hint of skunk, kind of sweet, not harsh, then the exhale is more of the dank Indica flavor, a hint of Diesel, just amazingly complex and delicious. And as I mentioned, a VERY strong buzz, nice and cerebral with a hint of body buzz for about a half-hour, then a relaxing transition into a calm state of true physical bliss. I love this weed and so far there's only been one joint ever smoked. It's all I need. :ganjamon: Mission accomplished!
Sounds like you found a winner my friend. :goodjob:

Highya HM,

Don't you like getting all that work done before play! Makes the play much more enjoyable.

Very nice looking colas, again. It does look like they need a little more time. The last round had bigger colas. Hope they'll respond with cooler temps. I always have ladies out in October and they still get bigger, even though colder temps. Daytime is warmer, though. Have a Merry Christmas! Happy Smokin'

Hey HM,
Been reading through your impressive journal :ciao:. Gotta admit, I'm going back to do more reading but just wanted to drop in and wish you the best, looking forward to your winter growing!

Hey HM,
Been reading through your impressive journal :ciao:. Gotta admit, I'm going back to do more reading but just wanted to drop in and wish you the best, looking forward to your winter growing!
Thank you...stay tuned. Fun Winter ahead!

Peace, Hyena

Here's this week's (first)

HYENA'S GROW HOUSE update!

Christmas week! And my presents are...actually trees! No decorations, they are sparkling and glistening in their own special outfits, just for me. And you of course. :love:

So here's a Christmas parade of beauties...

Such pretty girls...

This last one is especially shaggy!

And everything in this room is SO STINKY!!! It's like a truck full of skunks got hit head-on. I almost choked when I unzipped the tent! I have never had such powerfully fragrant plants and believe me, I've had plenty. I can't wait to see how big it gets!

Soooo...the question now looms. I either have to chop everything today, or wait another two weeks. :hmmmm::nervous-guy:

Here's why:

It's Christmas week and I can't be out of state chopping pot on Christmas Eve unless I want to spend old age alone. I don't. So, because it takes 4 days... I either start today and finish Christmas Eve, OR I wait until January 3rd because I booked us a 3-day trip next Sunday through Wednesday to Florida, because we can't go to Michigan and have our snowmobile trip next week, because everything in Michigan is CLOSED in Michigan until January 15th...ridiculous but it's all happening. Then New Years day and then my birthday is January 2nd. So that leaves January 3rd as the next possible chop date...

That's what I decided. I believe it could all come down now, it looks great, but I examined trichomes from every single plant under the microscope and not a single amber yet, anywhere...which is a big relief because if they were starting to get ambers I would have to chop. But because there are actually just the first hints of milkiness at most, I think I could maybe get away with two more weeks of insane budding! Maybe go for the hugest haul EVER...? It will stay pretty cool (55 degrees) which is slowing all processes so that works in my favor also (less chance of bud rot etc.)...plus, I thoroughly examined everyone for bananas, since seeds would ruin this, and since they originally came from seeds from a hermie banana, the trait probably still will emerge...but I only found 2 tiny ones so I think it's safe to try extending the bloom another 2 long weeks.

I'm risking the grow to some extent but I will take the risk, it's science and that's why we risk stuff after all...to learn! If I get away with this move I might have a mammoth haul...or bud rot or a seeded grow or aliens... whatever. Let's do this! SATURN 5 is on the pad!!

The other tent looks great too...

A sea of green, I'll probably flip this next week but maybe wait another week here too, since everything is a little slower at these lower temps.

And the clones all have roots exploding everywhere...but now I have complicated their lives, too, since they will have to remain in the little cloner for another 2 weeks plus...yikes! I'm not sure if they can be separated at that point or if they will rot, or what...too many things to think about. We'll see.

So here I sit about to smoke a nug of one of the new SATURN 5 girls I cut last visit...great smell, nice and crispy,and I can also say her sisters so far are pretty tasty too.

And with that, I wish you a Merry Christmas. I have to decorate my tree now...

Peace, Hyena

Highya HM,

Wow! That must be an awesome entrance! Unzipping the tent to that sight and smell! Such an awesome job getting this far!! I'll stay tuned and stoned.

Do you have an environment controller? That'd keep bud rot at bay.

Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year (not in that order)! Happy Smokin'

Highya HM,

Love your Christmas poem! Must've taken awhile to make all that up.

I hope you have a very green and Happy New Year! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom