Black Dominas - What kind of disease?

morial

What happens, anybody an idea?

Krank.jpg

Altogether there are 4 Black Dominas in the grow tent, since 18 days 12/12

Till now I asked a lot of people in different blogs, in different countries, but nobody knows what this coud be.

Maybe here?

Pls I need help.

Thanks

Greetings from Germany

I've never seen anything quite like it. Looks like it maybe could be leaf miners. Have looked closely for pests under magnification?

Hi morial,

I notice that none of other leaves in the photo seem to be effected. Are there additional effected sites on this plant or any of the other 3 plants?

Greatings from the U.S.

Hi Major PITA,
yes I'f looked but have seen any pests.

Hi TanR,

... or any of the other 3 plants? ...

... sorry I forgot to mention, 2 plants are affected the others are ok. Also, most the leaves on top of these 2 plants are affected.
Sorry again, these are not black, rather dark dominas.

They had not to much light or fertilizer, PH value is 5.6, temperatures ok and so on, every thing seems to be ok. Every plant grows under the same conditions but 2 of them are diseased.

I'm a grower for about 33 years, but I'f never seen something similar :confused:

That's very mysterious.

Hmmm. Well, you have a lot more experience with Cannabis than I, but my first thought was that perhaps something splashed on the leaves (like fertilizer) and it was perhaps isoloated to a small area. Now I can't help thinking it is some kind of disease (like mosaic disease) and it my be best to isolate the two effected plants so it doesn't spread.

What feedback are you getting elsewhere?

Back
Top Bottom