Bloodguy's GDP & KushnCheese Soil Grow Sponsored By MightyGrow 2017

Yeti- I hope I get a nice grape smell, that would be awesome! I've been practically snorting the trichomes off the buds trying to smell grapes they smell kind of like red wine but sweeter. It's kind of grape but not like grape candy. I think it's gonna be delicious!
Oregon- I can't pick a favorite. There's no way. I will say the GDP looks better and will probably yield more. I will most likely buy some of those seeds. The KnC is one of my favorites just because of the smell. It's definitely the strongest smelling plant I've ever had the pleasure of sniffin!
And now for an update. Here's my favorite GDP bud
420-magazine-mobile1104962804.jpg
and some others
420-magazine-mobile57746045.jpg
they are some chunky lookin nuggets! I noticed when I bounced my head off a light that there is a branch doin the gangster lean in the back
420-magazine-mobile1652356919.jpg
it's completely rested on the wall of the tent. I'll have to investigate further. The KnC has less bud. Here's the cola
420-magazine-mobile615079805.jpg
and some nugs
420-magazine-mobile238365010.jpg
there isn't a ton of herb there but I'm not disappointed either. These girls have been through the wringer. But it's straight water from here on out. Stay tuned for the good part! .

It would be great if it developed into grape candy! Such an amazing smell. I do not see any purple on the GDP though which is only disappointing due the fact that GDP should. You sure do have a nice haul coming soon either way. Do you plan to run another round of the Mighty Grow? Even with the issues you have had it seems like it has worked out fairly well for you.

Yeti- I hope I get a nice grape smell, that would be awesome! I've been practically snorting the trichomes off the buds trying to smell grapes they smell kind of like red wine but sweeter. It's kind of grape but not like grape candy. I think it's gonna be delicious!
Oregon- I can't pick a favorite. There's no way. I will say the GDP looks better and will probably yield more. I will most likely buy some of those seeds. The KnC is one of my favorites just because of the smell. It's definitely the strongest smelling plant I've ever had the pleasure of sniffin!
and some others
they are some chunky lookin nuggets! I noticed when I bounced my head off a light that there is a branch doin the gangster lean in the back
it's completely rested on the wall of the tent. I'll have to investigate further. The KnC has less bud. Here's the cola
and some nugs
there isn't a ton of herb there but I'm not disappointed either. These girls have been through the wringer. But it's straight water from here on out. Stay tuned for the good part! .
Wow. Things looking great their bro!! Those buds look nice and dence. So sweet!!
About 5 of us havibg a grow comp and we using GDP from attitude seeds. Any tips on what they like? Eg nutrients. Are they easy to grow? Thanks. Whats your next grow?

and some others
and some nugs
Wow. Things looking great their bro!! Those buds look nice and dence. So sweet!!
About 5 of us havibg a grow comp and we using GDP from attitude seeds. Any tips on what they like? Eg nutrients. Are they easy to grow? Thanks. Whats your next grow?

Awesome Blood! Congrats!! :high-five: Good job fighting the challenges and overcoming them! They look like tasty nugs and I wish I could compare the smells and of course the taste and effects! Looks like we are still right near each others schedule - hoping to chop my GDP's tomorrow and then the CheeseDawg's this coming weekend or following week. The trichs on the CheeseDawg's are stacking like nuts and taking longer to phaze through the stages. Suuuuuper stoked for ya and looking forward to your weight update!

:goodjob:

Dam bro lookn really nice n great job on that harvest n only 4 weeks of veg jesus very nice bro i cant wait my kali mist will be coming dwn soon in the next week r 2 but yea pretty excited for my strawberry cake and my afrodite as well they have the frostiest buds ive ever grown so far except maybe for my outside girls those r doing crazy things lol but yea brotha lookn good on ur end n man ur auto is getting big she should pull a nice harvest 4 ya what size pot u got her in?

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom