Bloodguy's GDP & KushnCheese Soil Grow Sponsored By MightyGrow 2017

Thanks guys! I just took a few pics. All the same way. Let's see how many get turned sideways. Here's some GDP. She's stacking nice
420-magazine-mobile1001799459.jpg
420-magazine-mobile234173231.jpg
the KnC has been interesting. It almost seems like it had a delayed stretch. I'll more than likely be staking some branches up
420-magazine-mobile276000482.jpg
420-magazine-mobile269186271.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1001394366.jpg
she's lanky and uneven. If I grow her again I'll leave the lst on instead of releasing. At this point I'm not goin to do much, don't want to stress her. As we all know once the bud is in the jars, nobody can tell what the plant looked like. .
That is so true!!

Looking great Blood! Ours responded very similar. Our GDPs phenos are almost identical and our Cheese's are doing the same thing - getting tall, lenky and uneven. I agree - next time I do a cheese strain I'll be trying her down and keeping her pinned for the life cycle. This would however be a fun one to grow outdoors and let her go!

Alright boys... we fed on Monday and it looks like we have some new symptoms. Here's KnC
420-magazine-mobile331754073.jpg
420-magazine-mobile369442324.jpg
curling her toes. It's virtually every single leaf. And here's GDP
420-magazine-mobile217348822.jpg
420-magazine-mobile794318948.jpg
getting copper spots and dying leaf tips. Those photos are the very top of the plant too. The more I use this product and watch it's effects the more I'm intrigued. It's clearly powerful. Very powerful. With a little practice I think MGO and I are going to do some big things. I hope everyone is around for the party! Keep it green .

Hey bg is that leaf burn or a def? Your plants in the back there look gigantic! MGO def has the potential! I wish it was tailored a little more to indoor growing. My plants seem to burn a little right after feeding then want more before the weeks feed is due. They grow a lot right after a feed. Thinking of feeding less more often. Thoughts?

Hey bg is that leaf burn or a def? Your plants in the back there look gigantic! MGO def has the potential! I wish it was tailored a little more to indoor growing. My plants seem to burn a little right after feeding then want more before the weeks feed is due. They grow a lot right after a feed. Thinking of feeding less more often. Thoughts?
I'm not sure man but it got worse overnight.
420-magazine-mobile1828072730.jpg
420-magazine-mobile466770387.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1667414156.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1018128450.jpg
it looks like calcium deficiency. Honestly dude I think my soil is hot. I think there is too much MGO built up in the pot. But I'm in promix and you're in coco. I was actually thinking of feeding less often next time. Maybe once every 10 days instead of 7. I'd still lower the amounts too. I feel at this point with as many little hiccups as I've had and as close to finished as I am it will be hard to judge the effectiveness of any changes made on this run. I'm stoked to keep dialing this in. The plants are still huge, the buds are still looking good and smelling great. The flush might be little interesting. Let's not misinterpret this data my friends... what I seem to be finding is that I don't need as much as I've used. If I'm right that means each bag of MGO will stretch further and be an even better bargain! I hope everyone is as red eyed as this guy .

Alright boys... we fed on Monday and it looks like we have some new symptoms. Here's KnC
420-magazine-mobile331754073.jpg
420-magazine-mobile369442324.jpg
curling her toes. It's virtually every single leaf. And here's GDP
420-magazine-mobile217348822.jpg
420-magazine-mobile794318948.jpg
getting copper spots and dying leaf tips. Those photos are the very top of the plant too. The more I use this product and watch it's effects the more I'm intrigued. It's clearly powerful. Very powerful. With a little practice I think MGO and I are going to do some big things. I hope everyone is around for the party! Keep it green .
I'm hoping that you're right Bloodguy. I prefer a few tips burning, In my opinion, that's close to being dialed in. just have to back er down a taste? Good luck !!:morenutes:

Hey blood lookn gud brotha yea I've been havn issues getn a hold of our sponsors as well so had to make a few executive dicisions for the girl also but my Kali mist clone barley has no burning at all cept maybe three or four leaves but I started out really low like 1.5 tbsp n worked my way up2 using 3 tbsp of grow and only used half a tbsp of huma trace minerals once every two weeks and now I flipped her to 12/12 I'm guna start low on the flower ferts and work my way up like with the grow but wen I fliped her I used 2tbsp of ammend and jus alil bit of huma trace like maybe 1/4 of a tbsp or so and she is getting huge lol oh also she is in a 5gal. Hd bucket I converted into a grow pot so she actually hold about 6 gallons of soil give or take lol but yea man she is my best plant indoors so far the leaves are so thick and waxy feeling they almost look fake :rofl: but trust me they aren't the smell alone can testify to tht lol but yea man jus figured I'd throw out the amounts I'm using n see if tht helps u out at all but I can tell u this I'll def. Be using this stuff again now my Kali mist clone is doing so gud and try upping the ammounts and see if I can't get the next one even bigger lol now all I need is another bag of huma trace minerals which I believe is like 20 bud so not much and another bag or 3 lol of sunshine mix #4 and I'll be off to the races but I got enuf huma to start one or 2 more clones I got jus no soil lol I was thinkn on maybe using perlite, ewc and peat moss from premier mixed all 2gether n use that to start seeds and clones what do u think or any1 for that matter?? Lol

He blaze! Glad to hear your girls are thriving! I appreciate the info too man, every piece counts. I think you'll be fine starting in that mixture. I start seeds in promix and perlite. So pretty much just peat and perlite. I have good luck with it but it took a little adjusting from regular soil. The moss holds moisture incredibly well. It can also compact a little to form like a peat moss sponge monster. I've found that as long as I keep the mix from getting too compacted I am fine. I go all natural, no pre germ in water or napkins. I usually have a baby within 3-5 days. Heating pad helps. For clones i like the peat "pucks" or "pellets" you know the ones you soak in water and they expand. They hold the clone up, the shape is convenient, deep enough but narrow enough to fit plenty in my tray. .

So I figure I'll add alil more perlite jus to help it spread the water fully threw the whole pot ya no but yea I'm guna be startn another red poison auto today in a five gallon pot n see how she does lol hopefully she makes some nice buds we will see

Dam blood those r some tasty lookn girls u got there I can't wait till mine look like that lol I just went in to water my Kali mist n feed 1 1/2 tbsp of bloom n no huma this week n have a good watering and man is she lookn perky lol but yea man congrats on that girl cant wait to c what u get 4 a yield off her n hope u got the fungus gnats taken care of

Friendly fire!
420-magazine-mobile870716707.jpg
my little buddy there I'm sure was trying to take out some bugs too. He flew too close to the sun and got burned. But seriously, this sucks. I have like 6 glue boards and 5 hanging glue things. Other than that I've stepped up air movement and I'm letting the soil dry. If anyone has a secret weapon they wanna share that's cool . on the upside the buds do look tasty and my whole house smells fantastic! Hope all is well with everyones grows! .

Back
Top Bottom