Bloodguy's GDP & KushnCheese Soil Grow Sponsored By MightyGrow 2017

I love that chart! Downloaded it as soon as I saw PW post it. I can see what you're saying about the leaves. They are a lil dark and glossy. Incidently last week feed had a n rating of 4. This week was 3. Next week is supposed to be two. Do you think this reduction is enough or should it be more drastic?

I would do what mgo suggested and hold off on giving fertilizer to the plants for a week or two... good luck BG! You got it!

Hey guys..
When are you going to feed your first bloom feeding? I am thinking that we might want to hold off the fertilizer for a week and try and straighten out the pH issue and get things moving in the right direction again.

Hey bloodguy just got a chance to catch up on your journal, plants really grew quickly and great job shaping them! Wish I had some advice on the spotting, I had similar issues with mine in fox farms and after checking runoff, mine was too high. Once cleared up I've only had a few more brown spots under the canopy so here's hoping the lime helps level things out.

Good morning from my plants to yours! Today's thought is plant location. The game plan has been to finish the plants where they are. 2x4x5. Today I had to tie down GDP again. They are growing fast
420-magazine-mobile1925375752.jpg
see that top I had to bend right over?
420-magazine-mobile1779352961.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1465835262.jpg
KnC is reaching as well. I have a 4x4x6.5 I could throw them in once the drying racks come out. Then I'd have them under 600w of HPS. These things are monsters! I look forward to future grows with MGO. I have several ideas that I think will prove fruitful. I think I'll be doing some bigger tests this fall.

Monsters. They're monsters.
420-magazine-mobile2008669862.jpg
GDP on the left and here
420-magazine-mobile1903525174.jpg
she made her own little canopy where I bent the top down. And the KnC
420-magazine-mobile1050455756.jpg
she's pushed up against 3 walls and her sister. Haven't seen any spotting on new growth but I can't see a lot in that cramped space. I will move them soon.
420-magazine-mobile1443637832.jpg
just waiting on that to finish . temp today is much lower than usual. High 60s is the best we'll get today. Grow room will stay about 74. Rh is 48. The time approaches. Best wishes .

:rofl:Dam blood lookn great as usuall sry havnt been around much lately I've been down n out sick n hurtn I told my doc I wana get off my pain killers so I'm in the process of going to physical therapy and getting off opoids n its starting to take its toll lol plus I have to get a new doctor n they might not let me keep smoking which will really suck but I'll still keep growing tho I think haha but yea man lookn amazing I can't wait to see them girls in flower mode came those will be some nice bud I'm hoping my Hindu kush I got goin will start to boost up in size now I got her under a 1200w cob light and man jus like 2 or 3 days now it's been up and one of my other girls I got under it I had to tie down two times yesterday once early morning and then later that night I noticed she had already grew up again n cud be bent back dwn lol so I did :rofl: but yea now I finally get to look threw ur journal again n get caught up I really see hw big ur girls got great job man keep up the good work

Alright the deed is done. Each plant got two tablespoons of dolomite lime worked in to the top inch of soil. The soil still grows fuzz . . The GDP got 1.5 gallons of well water PH about 7. The runoff came out much better this time at about 6.5. The KnC only took about 1.3 gallons and the runoff looked about where I like my other grows to be. Right about 6.8. Honestly these plants still look and feel like they love growing. I think this will only be a small speed bump. I'm still on the fence about delaying the next feeding. What's everyone think?
I would flush again, then I would feed them at 1/2 strength, but no N. The leaves look to dark to me, so definitely no more nitrogen, till the leaves become less dark. No one knows exactly what is causing your problem, but I'd guess that ph is the problem. You may have to flush every few feedings, thru out your grow, When I use pro-mix & 30% perlite, I flush once during veg period, then once at start of 12/12, and again at week 4, and then a final flush. Now I use pure coco and feed everyday, with no runoff & just one flush 10 days before harvest. Cultivator taught me & I love it. So I'm hoping, that BF makes the mgo work in coco. Ok BG, I'll be over here in the corner, taking notes !!

Dam brotha man lookn good well i still have yet to hear back from the sponsors ive emailed posted in my journal n even pm him on here n nuthn so im bout to jus say screw it and jus do my own thing n see if i cant straightn em out lol n jus tryn go with my gut feeling an what not lol but yea man congrats on ur biggens lol

Hey blood jus had a quick question n since i cant get ahold of our sponsor i figured id ask u n bf i was just over in his journal n askd the same thing im bout to ask u lol ok so i need to get a new filter for my ro water system but b4 i can i still need to water my girls n the ph is hitting 10.4 to 10.6 way way to high lol so im wondering is it safe to use ph up and down in organics cuz i hve some dyna gro ph down and gh ph up do u think i wud be safe to use those to straightn out my ph issue?

Using the lemon juice wont hurt my los mix wud it i normally dnt ph my ro water but i jus got new filters yesterday cuz it had a ph reading of 10.4 to 10.6 so time 4new filter n now tht its in i wana test it again but i figured if i am able to use the lemon juice in my los mix wudnt it help the plants out all the more so they cud focus on growth instead of spending time balancing the ph?? Or am i not correct jus wondering thanx man for the info

Sorry to hear of the struggle blaze. Just roll one up and I'm sure things will seem a little less stressful. Thanks for the advice SP, always good to have someone willing to share their thoughts. Thanks to the rest of you for kind words and support. I'm sending growers love back your way! I'm working in the
MGO tent now, watering and inspecting. I'll have an update with pics later. Hope all is well with everyone .

Back
Top Bottom