Bloodguy's GDP & KushnCheese Soil Grow Sponsored By MightyGrow 2017

420-magazine-mobile145877173.jpg

Man blood lookn good and I have the same thing going on on my Hindu kush as well the leaves having that spoty look my autos have burned up the leaves idk I feel like it's rushing them to grow to fast or sumthn I'm not fully sure but autos I dnt think will work very good with this schedule lol and idk y my photo girl is blotchy but I hope it turns out great I'll definitely be getting more mgo product and try tweeking it alil and see if I can't get it to work out for autos alil better but yea man lookn great

Hey guys..Sorry I've been out sick for a little while. Looks like some of the plants are looking a little ill too. Blood I noticed that when you pH'd your runoff you said it was at 6.0? I think this is too low and we may be experiencing some lock out. I'm with BedroomFarmer, I think we need to add some powdered dolomite lime and try and bring the pH back up. I'm thinking 2 tablespoons worked into the top inch and water in. You just flipped the lights? When are you going to feed your first bloom feeding? I am thinking that we might want to hold off the fertilizer for a week and try and straighten out the pH issue and get things moving in the right direction again. I know that blaze is having some issues with nutrient burn, and bedroomfarmer hasn't transplanted yet, but his plants look hungry. That being said, I think we need to work together and adjust this feeding schedule. I am talking with an agronomist right now and he is trying to help me adjust the schedule, but you guys are working hands on with the products right now with the help of a great community so I think we are in the perfect place to work through these issues. I'm all ears to your suggestions, but I think dolomite, water, and holding off on ferts is the right move to make right now. When we were created this feeding schedule, it was based off of one of our big growers that was growing in 50-100 gallon pots. There was a lot more room for error and his plants were massive and needed lots of fertilizer. I think we are noticing that in smaller grows we need to be more careful with the amounts of fertilizer we are using. So with everyone's help lets hash this out and work together to dial in the feeding schedule and get these girls bouncing back on the right track. Blood are you having issues with the GDP and KnC or just one of them?

Hey guys..Sorry I've been out sick for a little while. Looks like some of the plants are looking a little ill too. Blood I noticed that when you pH'd your runoff you said it was at 6.0? I think this is too low and we may be experiencing some lock out. I'm with BedroomFarmer, I think we need to add some powdered dolomite lime and try and bring the pH back up. I'm thinking 2 tablespoons worked into the top inch and water in. You just flipped the lights? When are you going to feed your first bloom feeding? I am thinking that we might want to hold off the fertilizer for a week and try and straighten out the pH issue and get things moving in the right direction again. I know that blaze is having some issues with nutrient burn, and bedroomfarmer hasn't transplanted yet, but his plants look hungry. That being said, I think we need to work together and adjust this feeding schedule. I am talking with an agronomist right now and he is trying to help me adjust the schedule, but you guys are working hands on with the products right now with the help of a great community so I think we are in the perfect place to work through these issues. I'm all ears to your suggestions, but I think dolomite, water, and holding off on ferts is the right move to make right now. When we were created this feeding schedule, it was based off of one of our big growers that was growing in 50-100 gallon pots. There was a lot more room for error and his plants were massive and needed lots of fertilizer. I think we are noticing that in smaller grows we need to be more careful with the amounts of fertilizer we are using. So with everyone's help lets hash this out and work together to dial in the feeding schedule and get these girls bouncing back on the right track. Blood are you having issues with the GDP and KnC or just one of them?

Hey alright! Thank you MGO! Thats a well thought out and informative response. I was thinking 5tbsp was kind of a lot for even the grow and bloom depending on what stage the plant is in. I am very worried to feed them in the solo cups just to transplant into too much fertilizer but yes they are starving lol!

So MGO what do you think about top dressing say 2tbsp biweekly in the 5gal pots. If i see any deficiencies i can bump to once 5tbsp per week or just continue with the schedule and see what happens. Transplant tonight!!

Glad to hear from you! Hope you are feeling better. Id recommend a good medicine but I think you already know how we roll around here . today is actually watering day so I'll handle the dolomite when I get home. The KnC had some very small signs last I checked but nothing anywhere close to the GDP. I'll take them out of the tent and do a full inspection. Sometime in the next 6 hours. Once again, I hope you're feeling better and thank you very much for the support. Best wishes .

I am feeling better thank you! Glad to be back at work. Have you pH'd the KnC? I'm thinking the dolomite is definitely necessary for the GDP, I also think lightly working it into the top 1 inch of medium is necessary and then watering it in. Just want to get your thoughts, but do you think adjusting the pH is the right first move? I do, but again I just want your thoughts, best way to get this right in my mind is for everyone to collaborate.:thanks:

I am feeling better thank you! Glad to be back at work. Have you pH'd the KnC? I'm thinking the dolomite is definitely necessary for the GDP, I also think lightly working it into the top 1 inch of medium is necessary and then watering it in. Just want to get your thoughts, but do you think adjusting the pH is the right first move? I do, but again I just want your thoughts, best way to get this right in my mind is for everyone to collaborate.:thanks:
Your question has brought a problem with my setup to my attention. Both plants runoff goes to the same place. I'll address that issue. I still think that correcting PH should be step one. Here is some shots of GDP taken moments ago
420-magazine-mobile929805859.jpg
420-magazine-mobile88059586.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1760385097.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1640342594.jpg
420-magazine-mobile268191336.jpg
as you can see the symptoms are pretty obvious. Here we see KnC
420-magazine-mobile523861074.jpg
420-magazine-mobile142381967.jpg
420-magazine-mobile87923768.jpg
420-magazine-mobile848077757.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1887678409.jpg
420-magazine-mobile521996922.jpg
she has the same symptoms but not as far along. She's also a lil more thirsty. I flipped the lights this past Monday which was a feeding of Amend, I skipped the humatrace. The schedule says to feed the first bloom treatment this Monday. I will get some lime worked in here and give them a watering. I'll then check the runoff separately.

Yeah don't worry about adding anymore humatrace I believe you have enough in there. Lets hold off of the bloom fert and see if we can get the pH adjusted and get these girls moving in the right direction before we add anymore fertilizer. I know you are showing deficiencies, looks like calcium deficiency to me, but the growth is incredible. I'm hoping the dolomite will start to correct her, might take a few days.

Alright the deed is done. Each plant got two tablespoons of dolomite lime worked in to the top inch of soil. The soil still grows fuzz . . The GDP got 1.5 gallons of well water PH about 7. The runoff came out much better this time at about 6.5. The KnC only took about 1.3 gallons and the runoff looked about where I like my other grows to be. Right about 6.8. Honestly these plants still look and feel like they love growing. I think this will only be a small speed bump. I'm still on the fence about delaying the next feeding. What's everyone think?

Plants are gorgeous BG. Big bushes! Just thinking here but that cal def might be too much Nitrogen.

Your leaves look heavy with N to me.
I love that chart! Downloaded it as soon as I saw PW post it. I can see what you're saying about the leaves. They are a lil dark and glossy. Incidently last week feed had a n rating of 4. This week was 3. Next week is supposed to be two. Do you think this reduction is enough or should it be more drastic?

Back
Top Bottom