Bloodguy's GDP & KushnCheese Soil Grow Sponsored By MightyGrow 2017

Dam blood fg sux idk if u watch utube or not but this guy on there pigeons 420 I watch his videos each day and he really shows how to build up a big huge girl n gud training techniques as well as little helpful tips on how to treat various issues anyway the point I'm then to make is that he has a video on how 2 get rid of fungus gnats n he makes alil jar of sumthn n puts plastic wrap over it n pops a few holes in it to help trap them in there but I forgot what the mixture was but if u looked on utube pigeons420 how to get rid of fungus gnats it will prolly pop right up or will with alil looking I did jus look it up 4u but I'm low on data right now cause my cell bill data dnt start over till the 19th lol but yea man gud luck n hope the girls end up ok

Well I did what i could. I emptied the tent and cleaned it out with iso. I got new drain dishes for each plant. I mixed up 2 tbsp of azomax with 1.5 gallons of water in the sprayer. Gave ALLLL my girls a treatment. Like BF mentioned, it ain't cheap. I was able to find it at my local shop along with some alternatives. I also went and got new glue traps and laid them out. The bugs already seem greatly reduced. The ladies however.... They didn't like being dry for so long and I had no way to get them cal mag without watering. We can only wait at this point I suppose. Here's a pic
420-magazine-mobile312144987.jpg
420-magazine-mobile498631168.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1697750727.jpg
I can hear them call out to me... " you said you loved us, you said you'd protect us, we trusted you bloodguy...." It's heart wrenching. But on another note... Here's GDP
420-magazine-mobile229491558.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1716996048.jpg
and KnC
420-magazine-mobile2053013154.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1093732034.jpg
definitely some nice chunky buds! These plants have been through the ringer! I check for nanners constantly as I fear the stress has become too much. Stay tuned to watch Bloodguy duke it out with nature and possibly his girlfriend if he let's any of these plants die! . . .

Dam brotha very nice tho n no way u cud kill them lol they will make it man i got faith in ya lol i just started out my hempy run now and even my girl im doing my flux on got her first restraints in 2day so im excited to see how she responds i got her under my 1200w cob light n they seem to love it lol but yea wanted to stop by n say the girls looked beautiful and frosty man i bet they will taste great

I put out new glue traps this mornin and barely got any gnats. Thanks again bedroomfarmer! Let's see if blaze Is right and I haven't killed these girls
420-magazine-mobile391666760.jpg
that's the group shot. Let's see some GDP
420-magazine-mobile1246710082.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1697950338.jpg
and the KnC
420-magazine-mobile203289085.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2146463569.jpg
the buds are lookin nice. I started the food back up today but only 2 tablespoons of bloom each. Watered in with a sprayer. Stay tuned to see me stumble to the finish line! . .

I put out new glue traps this mornin and barely got any gnats. Thanks again bedroomfarmer! Let's see if blaze Is right and I haven't killed these girls
420-magazine-mobile391666760.jpg
that's the group shot. Let's see some GDP
420-magazine-mobile1246710082.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1697950338.jpg
and the KnC
420-magazine-mobile203289085.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2146463569.jpg
the buds are lookin nice. I started the food back up today but only 2 tablespoons of bloom each. Watered in with a sprayer. Stay tuned to see me stumble to the finish line! . .
Dam man what did i say see lookn great bro

Girls are looking so great! Gorgeous buds! Happy to hear azomax worked! You might see one or two here and there. I had to spray them because they can start getting out of hand again. Just in case you see some more again

Came back from my mornin walk and isn't my house nice and fragrant! The GDP is fattening up nicely. It's made plenty of big dense colas. Temps have been dropping to 60 in there at night, can't go any lower yet without my own personal power plant. Hopefully we will see some purple soon.
420-magazine-mobile651810544.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1407918200.jpg
420-magazine-mobile708372585.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1243050866.jpg
the KnC seems to have stopped growing. Maybe I'm just imagining it but she just doesn't seem to be plumping up yet. She is however STINKY. I'm excited to try her out!
420-magazine-mobile1689794768.jpg
420-magazine-mobile688158387.jpg
420-magazine-mobile744246949.jpg
420-magazine-mobile755949934.jpg
these HPS photos really don't do them justice. I'll get some regular shots up soon. I think I'll do a lil spraying for the gnats as well. I see a couple here and there, I like seeing none. Stay baked my friends. .

What is your GDP smelling like? It looks like you are going to get a decent haul. How much longer do you plan to flower them?
Today starts week 7 so two more weeks at least. The GDP has a light fruity smell but honestly it's hard to smell anything over the cheese. I don't use any carbon filters, I just blow air outside and it's always been ok. Until now. I'm not breaking any laws and my neighbors aren't close by but still man, my house smells like a cheese factory .

Today starts week 7 so two more weeks at least. The GDP has a light fruity smell but honestly it's hard to smell anything over the cheese. I don't use any carbon filters, I just blow air outside and it's always been ok. Until now. I'm not breaking any laws and my neighbors aren't close by but still man, my house smells like a cheese factory .

That is great! I have never had a super stinky cheese. The few I have grown are usually fairly mild smelling. I have a Blue Cheese in flower that stinks but not so much it over powers it. I hope you get the amazing grape smell from your GDP.

That's awesome blood!! I'm so happy to see how well yours are doing! They have thickened up and developed nicely! I have a carbon filter but as soon as I turn it off for about 30 minutes - I start to smell the cheese lurking and when I enter the room the fruity GDP hits me. This combo is awesome! Which one are you looking forward to the most? I'm going back and forth cause I'm excited for both! lol :)

Back
Top Bottom