Blue Mystic Autos + LEDs + Bubbles

Hey endive! Just zoomed through your first grow it was amazing, and hopefully this one will be too.

That light sure worked last time, hope the new one does that same.

:goodjob:

Well endive...good news and bad news. A few seeds popped. My afghan Kush fem seed germinated as well as my Chem Valley Kush seed (Chem Dawg x SFV OG Kush) and my regular Blue Mystic seed. The Afghan Kush Ryder seed I got for free failed to germinate :-( . So, I am a little bummed about that...but on the other hand I have a Chem Dog sprout to play around with as well as a regular Blue Mystic. Even if I got males I am ok with that because I am getting 6 OG Kush clones (maximum number of adult plants allowed to be grown per patient). When I do, I will for sure make a journal with those. I will probably do those in soilless and add lot's of Sensizym, Piranha and Tarantula juice.

Day 59 from seed, Day 18 of Bloom...

First off... Happy new year! May we all be blessed with health, happiness and prosperity!

:yahoo:

Out for another nutrient change, fresh nutrients & FF-Big Bloom. Hard bending to Top-Left to keep her height in check...

Once the girls were out of the tent, I was able to get my hands on Top-Left, I had to get a little rough but managed to bend her lowest (but tallest) branch into height submission. (The top is now back down around 27").
2011-01-02_08-02-31_91-30in.jpg

Kind of a close shot, but the canopy is a bit more even again. Low-Right is working hard on cranking out flowers.
2011-01-02_08-58-41_760bush.jpg

Running the red spectrum only, just for dramatic effect...
2011-01-02_08-28-16_899.jpg

I loaned out my good camera, so I couldn't get any decent macro shots. There are early trichomes on a few of the girls, I hope they start getting fatter, rather than taller, but it's all good!

Looking great man, keep up the good work. My Mystics stretched for 20 days once I started 12/12 so yours should be almost finished with upward growth. They really fatten up the last 2 weeks.

Looking great man, keep up the good work. My Mystics stretched for 20 days once I started 12/12 so yours should be almost finished with upward growth. They really fatten up the last 2 weeks.

Good to know! I've maybe 4" higher, I can move the lights but it'll be a pain.
I snapped a branch today in trying to "gently" manipulate a tall one, I'm certain it'll be fine, but i don't like inducing that much stress at this point in the bloom.

Your plants are looking so good!, I think I'm running less light than you though, so we'll see how it all goes.

Man endive that sh system seems to be working out well.:goodjob:

I've gotta say, I could not be more pleased with my entry purchase into hydroponics. Plug it in, add water, plants & in 2 weeks the nutrients. Sure i could have saved $ and DIY, but I'm not that mechanically inclined. Once I see something, I can then assimilate and add my own distinctiveness.

But I think I need a bigger tent.

Looking good, I believe I used that same pump is it a Fusion or something like that? The only reason I ask is because mine failed on me after a few months jw. The auto are filing out nicely good job.:yummy:

I appreciate that! Fortunately I've a back-up, just incase.

Yeah, if you see anything I can do to add efficiency or anything, please chime in! Much appreciated!

Hey endive! Just zoomed through your first grow it was amazing, and hopefully this one will be too.

That light sure worked last time, hope the new one does that same.
:goodjob:

I'm sure it will, it will be pushed to it's limits though, as my tent is over grown. I've been working to manage the canopy, but the growth is so dense. All I can say at this point is YeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww!

Endive asked That Bad Boy is sick! How warm does it get?

Not very warm, but the ambient temps are 45-60 just now. Another feature is that the 8 bulbs are on two on/off banks. This allows for starting seeds or cloning under ~ 200 Watts
:allgood:

Thank you, I've been pondering one. Not ready for it just yet though.

Mr.Endive..

Looking VERY Happy and Healthy Sir.. !! .. +Reps to you.. !!

Heres a Picture of my BlueMystic Lady,, at Day 70 of 12/12.. ..

Hope its OK to Share one of my Pictures here Sir,, thought you might be interested.. ..

Much Love and Respect to you and yours.. ..

Well endive...good news and bad news. A few seeds popped. My afghan Kush fem seed germinated as well as my Chem Valley Kush seed (Chem Dawg x SFV OG Kush) and my regular Blue Mystic seed. The Afghan Kush Ryder seed I got for free failed to germinate :-( . So, I am a little bummed about that...but on the other hand I have a Chem Dog sprout to play around with as well as a regular Blue Mystic. Even if I got males I am ok with that because I am getting 6 OG Kush clones (maximum number of adult plants allowed to be grown per patient). When I do, I will for sure make a journal with those. I will probably do those in soilless and add lot's of Sensizym, Piranha and Tarantula juice.

Sorry to hear that about the AK-Ryder, but nothing lost, nothing gained. I'm sure the rest will be just fine (superior genes).

Up till this point the SH nutrients included with the bubbleponic kit has done well and been very easy to use. I've had to supplement P & K with a 1/2 dose of Beastie Bloom as of this week, but all is well.

Their aroma(s) are quite unique, each plant but one similar, kind of like a vaguely familiar spice, but you can't quite pinpoint it.

Re-vamped the fan/ carbon filter positioning. Needed desperately to get a few more inches of headroom, and thanks to the wonderful lady in my life, the lights can't move any higher ,but they are at the maximum height and should be good for the rest of the grow. (crossed fingers... knocks on wood)

These are from days 59 - 67 (Days 18 - 27, 12/12)

2011-01-04_07-05-56_414-tip_trichs.jpg

2011-01-04_07-06-43_743-tip.jpg

DSC032791.jpg

DSC03277cp.jpg

DSC03312-Day-24.jpg

DSC03313lil-dl.jpg

DSC03330-trichs.jpg

I love looking into the tent and seeing all leaves & branches reaching upward towards the lights, almost as though standing at attention.
DSC03327-praise.jpg

Back
Top Bottom