Blue Mystic Autos + LEDs + Bubbles

Looking great man, love when they stand and salute!

Looking great endive.:)I think you will really like the beastie blooms its fast acting and will swell them buds up nicely.

Yeah, they did! I pushed the envelope this week as far as upping nutrients. Hit it a tad too high for a bit. No harm, mostly yellow/burnt leaf tips, but the growth in boom & resin production this week has been fun to watch.

A little nute burn...
DSC03336-nuteburn.jpg

If they're not burning a little, you're not pushing them hard enough!

looking yummy ;)

Howdy SS!

Thank you, they're getting there. This has been a big week in the area of resin and aroma production. 3 have kept their Indica-like appearance into bloom, while two have reverted to Sativa-like thin, long leaves at the buds and long node stretches.

I eagerly await the coming 4 weeks, not just to harvest, but to enjoy each day of the journey!

Gorgeous girls, endive! I too love when I see my girls stretching their leaves up like that; just worshipping the photons! Count me in on this one :popcorn:

Thank you Zombo, and welcome!

It's getting exciting now! Running out of room, lights too close, lol!

"worshipping the photons" - I like that!

As always, feel free to chime in!

I agree they look amazing, and hopefully are about done stretching.

Hi BlueDog!

Thank goodness the "bigger" ones are. The two smaller ones on the right side, began a big stretch last week and went from indica looking to sativa, they pulled to as tall as the tallest, but are lankier.

Her leaves are thinning out...
DSC03339-sativa-trans.jpg

Re: Day 30 of Bloom (Day 72 from seed)

Hi BlueDog!

Thank goodness the "bigger" ones are. The two smaller ones on the right side, began a big stretch last week and went from indica looking to sativa, they pulled to as tall as the tallest, but are lankier.

Her leaves are thinning out...
DSC03339-sativa-trans.jpg

Just a peek inside the little tent...
DSC03335-welcome.jpg

Now that's a tent full of goodness!

The plants really do reveal themselves in flower.

I'm assuming that growers have done tests with and without the bloom supplements like Beastie Bloom? I went back and forth on getting something like Snowstorm or Gravity but decided not to, maybe I should have. How much bigger would you estimate that they make the buds? :tokin:

Re: Day 30 of Bloom (Day 72 from seed)

I'm assuming that growers have done tests with and without the bloom supplements like Beastie Bloom? I went back and forth on getting something like Snowstorm or Gravity but decided not to, maybe I should have. How much bigger would you estimate that they make the buds? :tokin:

Excellent question!!!

After adding in a new supplement/fert, it is so hard to properly determine if the growth you've seen is attributed to the plant's normal growth, or if indeed you've just witnessed a miracle.

I decided to add Beastie Bloomz into my mix because I was having leaves begin to show signs of P deficiencies using the maximum amount of the pre-measured SH Bloom nutrients, and I was fairly certain is wasn't due to lockout.

24 hrs later, I was convinced I could see improved floral growth. Wether I actually did or not, is another question, because the real issue is that I no longer have symptoms of a phosphorus deficiency (though there are a few mildly burned leaf tips, though).

More than any supplement, I think the most important thing is that the plants are healthy with your regular routine.

Back
Top Bottom