Blue Mystic Goes Volcanic & The Fun Gi

looking great fuzzy:thumb:

Aye indeed & finally getting around to flowering the volcanic 'n' mycorrhizal grow :thumb:

Nervous & excited about it to be honest... but a low nutrient feeding regime has provided good results at present to prevent leaf funny stuff :love: i'll see how this pans out over early flowering.

yes sir you can add more but you cant unadd:)

Oh this would be amazing, thank you so much! Whatever you come up with will be brilliant. Look at my grow style Fuzzy, it looks like a miniature, different phenotype of yours ;) I gravitated towards what you were doing when I started lurking and learning here, it works so well for me with all the pretty pictures and no confusing babble that you get from people like me.

I'll see what i can come up with for a detailed staking 'n' prunning thing... be loads of pic's before & after sort of thing :thumb:

Be some what imprevised i'll imagine.

Looking real good here Fuzz. Have you been getting the results youve been looking for while using the Volcanic approach?

So far so good for vegging with both growth & plant health appearing just fine, growth rate seemed increased tho which is more likely due to the mycorrhizal fungi.

The real test will be flowering !

Trimming & staking day...

Mainly before 'n' after pic's

Removely off the lower branches which may form popcorn sites or not develope so well due to poor light penertration.

Before.
013418.JPG

After.
014377.JPG

Before.
0011089.JPG
0021093.JPG

After.
0031041.JPG
004967.JPG

Staking just helps open up the crown of the plant with a majority placed at an angle to spread canopy.
011501.JPG
017275.JPG

Lights where flipped to 11/13 today & i'll start the count down from sunday all the girls are clones & show preflowers which should only take a few days to burst into life.

I keep track of flowering weeks from sunday to sunday... helps let me know where i am with things :thumb:

I naturally gravitated towards Sundays as well, I don't know why. Fishie likes taking his pictures on a Wednesday ...

Thank you so much for this Fuzzy, I know I am going to be back here very soon and often so I can try to create a Fluffy erm ... crown? Am I allowed a crown as well if it is a Fluffy one and not a Fuzzy one?

:blushsmile:

:thanks:

Thank you so much for this Fuzzy, I know I am going to be back here very soon and often so I can try to create a Fluffy erm ... crown? Am I allowed a crown as well if it is a Fluffy one and not a Fuzzy one?

:blushsmile:

:thanks:

Ya more than welcome to grow your own fluffy crown & i am sure it will be equally as magnificent glistening with jeweled trichomes of pearl & amber colours :green_heart:

Not related to the volcanic grow.

The last crop dryed 'n' ready for the cure :Namaste:

0021106.JPG

Average dry weight per plant 42g out of 4 plants, could of been more tho as i do trim off lots of popcorn sites for the bubble bag collection :thumb:

Update end of week 1.

Pistils forming in abundance & normal nutrient defeciencys occuring nothing out of the ordinary for the Blue Mystic strain.

Upped the nutrients to tame defs mainly being nitrogen & touch of phosphrous, i shall keep a close eye on this as defs can be quite rapid deterioration in early flowering if left unchecked.

0011102.JPG
0021110.JPG
0031053.JPG

nice node spacing. very nice girls:)

nice node spacing. very nice girls:)

Aye cheers :thumb:

Blue Mystic is indica dominate strain & i find using 6500k blue spectrum cfl in veg helps keeps node spacing tighter with main cola bearing branches forming the best of the bud :peace:

Really nice nod spacing. Im having the same def with mine in there 2nd week of flowering. I may skip next feed with all the nutes and just regular water. Looking good Fuzz :thumb:

Defs in early flowering is just annoying its just one of those things or more like a thorn in my side... even tho i do like a little dabble with soil ammendments & what not, to try to off set em a tad.

I find N - nitrogen def reasonable common in early flowering due to the stretch which occurs with the plants once lights are flipped, bit of extra vegative growth really & nitrogen supports veg type growth.

P - Phosphorus normally pokes its head in around this time also but thats pretty easy to tame, i think theirs some sort of root thing which goes on around early to mid flowering tho...

Some times ya can get a little bit of border line K - potassium def show up around this time & can be confused with phosphorus def if present at the same time, K def normally shows up around mid to late flowering.

Its a very nutrient intensive time early to mid flowering when ya think about what the plant is trying to do :thumb:

Very strain related tho, with some strains more nutrient hungry than others.

yea i pump em with 4ml bloom 4-8-7 and 2ml liquid kool bloom 0-10-10. This is split up between 2 plants though. each a half of gallon.So as you say, im wondering if i should continue to full feed or regular water until it clears up? Just to be safe ill just water. I know what you mean on the N def. One side of my plant suffers it much mor then the other branches. Theres 32 bud sites and alot of N is being used while the plant is still stretching/budding. Have a look at the journal, you havent been over in a while. I think its on page 41.

Back
Top Bottom