Boo’s First Sponsored Grow: Featuring Atreum Lighting’s Hydra x2!

:ciao: Hi all! Happy Tuesday. The girls are still plugging along. Dosidos is still a runt, Dark Devil is still being a Devil, and Purple Lemonade is doing her thing. I feel like they are kinda just sitting there.... I'm sure it's because of the big up pot but, it's still a little boring. I fed them all 4 g/gallon of MC today. Not sure if they needed it since I'm also having trouble adjusting to the fabric bags and also the size of 4 gallons vice 3 sooooo yeah, there's all that! :laughtwo:. Here is a pic of all three. Along with the feeding today they are sitting at 25k LUX right now. I wish PL and Dosidos would start to stretch...
PXL_20210413_212815075.jpg

Oops. I have a little crossover neighbor in there. I'm rearranging things in the Playhouse and she snuck in there to get some good light! :cheesygrinsmiley:. Hope everyone is doing well. :peace:

Do you find it hard to water small plants in those really tall cloth pots?
Well, yeah, especially the Dosidos. I got the fabric pots from my baby girl for my birthday (something I wanted to try). @Grand Daddy Black is also using 4 gallons. I believe we were both thinking that 5 gallons are a little heavy and the 3 gallon seemed like we might get more bud from something bigger so 4 gallon seemed good. And I think they are totally fine, just something new to get used to. Though, I’m not sure that pot size indoors has a huge effect on that. A tidbit from my current perpetual grow that I will mention at harvest. Honestly, I’m not sure how I feel about the fabric in general. But I have a shit ton of them so I’m gonna use them. I just need to get used to it I think.
Also, have you considered bumping the lux? Some additional light might get their juices flowing!
I did bump the light this evening and also bumped the MC by a gram/gallon.
Those are 4 gallon pots? I kinda like the tall look of them. How tall are they?
Yep! I will measure them in the morning and let you know! I also like the tallness of them. My thought was deep and circular. Hopefully that makes sense.... :cheesygrinsmiley:

:ciao: Hi all! Happy Tuesday. The girls are still plugging along. Dosidos is still a runt, Dark Devil is still being a Devil, and Purple Lemonade is doing her thing. I feel like they are kinda just sitting there.... I'm sure it's because of the big up pot but, it's still a little boring. I fed them all 4 g/gallon of MC today. Not sure if they needed it since I'm also having trouble adjusting to the fabric bags and also the size of 4 gallons vice 3 sooooo yeah, there's all that! :laughtwo:. Here is a pic of all three. Along with the feeding today they are sitting at 25k LUX right now. I wish PL and Dosidos would start to stretch...
PXL_20210413_212815075.jpg

Oops. I have a little crossover neighbor in there. I'm rearranging things in the Playhouse and she snuck in there to get some good light! :cheesygrinsmiley:. Hope everyone is doing well. :peace:

Good evening, Boo.

If it's not too much trouble, could you please show me close-ups of the way you LST? Since I'm still learning how to do this, the more examples I see will help me. I learn way better with pictures rather than just words.

:thanks:

Well, yeah, especially the Dosidos. I got the fabric pots from my baby girl for my birthday (something I wanted to try). @Grand Daddy Black is also using 4 gallons. I believe we were both thinking that 5 gallons are a little heavy and the 3 gallon seemed like we might get more bud from something bigger so 4 gallon seemed good. And I think they are totally fine, just something new to get used to. Though, I’m not sure that pot size indoors has a huge effect on that. A tidbit from my current perpetual grow that I will mention at harvest. Honestly, I’m not sure how I feel about the fabric in general. But I have a shit ton of them so I’m gonna use them. I just need to get used to it I think.

I did bump the light this evening and also bumped the MC by a gram/gallon.

Yep! I will measure them in the morning and let you know! I also like the tallness of them. My thought was deep and circular. Hopefully that makes sense.... :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hey, Boo. :ciao:

I'm liking those 4 gallon pots. I have the same ones you have. They seem to help with moisture retention.

Happy Sunday evening all! :ciao: The gals in the Atreum tent are chugging along. Here are some pics. First up is Dark Devil #4:
PXL_20210418_213925027.jpg

She has continued her weird ways, although she is the BIGGEST one I've grown so far. Whatever.
Next up is Purple Lemonade this gal has been a good grower from the beginning. She is pale, but very happy. I was able to pull the tiny little nodes down that formed when I topped her and she has pushed her lower nodes up past the upper ones. She's really a beautiful plant, just small so far.
PXL_20210418_214028002.jpg

PXL_20210418_214016597.jpg

Finally, Dosidos. I have to say, I am a little disappointed by this gal. She's a Barney's farm seed so I thought she would be more robust.
PXL_20210418_214041258.jpg

I'm thinking about this grow and the one thing I've noticed is how SLOW it seems to be going. Maybe I sabotaged myself? I normally do autos in 3 gallon plastic pots. These gals are in 4 gallon fabric pots, and they are tall pots. Plus....I think I may have mistakenly filled those pots with recharged FFOF instead of the recharged ProMix HP. Ooooof! So. :eye-roll: I'm wondering how this is gonna play out. :oops:

Happy Sunday evening all! :ciao: The gals in the Atreum tent are chugging along. Here are some pics. First up is Dark Devil #4:
PXL_20210418_213925027.jpg

She has continued her weird ways, although she is the BIGGEST one I've grown so far. Whatever.
Next up is Purple Lemonade this gal has been a good grower from the beginning. She is pale, but very happy. I was able to pull the tiny little nodes down that formed when I topped her and she has pushed her lower nodes up past the upper ones. She's really a beautiful plant, just small so far.
PXL_20210418_214028002.jpg

PXL_20210418_214016597.jpg

Finally, Dosidos. I have to say, I am a little disappointed by this gal. She's a Barney's farm seed so I thought she would be more robust.
PXL_20210418_214041258.jpg

I'm thinking about this grow and the one thing I've noticed is how SLOW it seems to be going. Maybe I sabotaged myself? I normally do autos in 3 gallon plastic pots. These gals are in 4 gallon fabric pots, and they are tall pots. Plus....I think I may have mistakenly filled those pots with recharged FFOF instead of the recharged ProMix HP. Ooooof! So. :eye-roll: I'm wondering how this is gonna play out. :oops:
Good luck time will tell

Maybe I sabotaged myself?

They all look nice n healthy, I don't think it's anything you did...just autos being autos
* Even the tiny DDA looks healthy...a little mutant-ish, but healthy :)

They all look nice n healthy, I don't think it's anything you did...just autos being autos
Thanks Carcass. Autos being autos! I should know that by now! :high-five:
Might be better suited for a final upcan for a photo.
I think you have a good point there.
They’re probably just finding their footing in those pots, at what would it be now roughly 3-3.5 weeks above soil?
Hi DAB! Yes, they are at 4 weeks above soil. Waiting for a bigger stretch.

In the meantime, Purple Lemonade is starting to show her colors under the power of the Atreum Hydra...
PXL_20210419_143741877.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20210419_143825793.PORTRAIT.jpg

Happy Monday!

It's amazing the difference a week makes.
April 13:
1619010932631.png

April 21:
PXL_20210421_130231247.jpg

I think they are stretching. :cheesygrinsmiley: They are really digging the Atreum Hydra, and it is keeping them snug and warm over the cold nights here.
PXL_20210421_130039537.PORTRAIT.jpg

Dark Devil really stretched! I need to bump the light up a bit.
PXL_20210421_130110872.PORTRAIT.jpg

I’m in love with the Purple Lemonade. She so pretty. She’s getting color in her bud sites now too. :love:
PXL_20210421_130256072.PORTRAIT.jpg

Stay safe out there! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom