Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

:ciao: Hope everyone is doing well. Here’s a quick little update on the Black & Blue gals. Blue is working on her fourth node and hasn’t shown any signs of flower yet so I’m hoping she will give me a few more days of growth before I need to give her a topping.
PXL_20220126_205502588.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20220126_205455910.PORTRAIT.jpg

Miss Black continues to stretch. :p
PXL_20220126_205559622.MP.jpg

PXL_20220126_205522775.PORTRAIT.jpg

She’s starting to show some color. Can you see it?
PXL_20220126_205810274.PORTRAIT.jpg

The humidifier @InTheShed recommended is helping, but the temps haven’t come up as high as I would like so the heater is back in there with them.…..not a big deal, I really needed to get the humidity up so it’s doing its job. That little unit was hard to get, sold out on Zon and other big stores. Here’s my weird question of the day….. The humidifier takes a gallon of water I believe. If that gallon of water contained the Prescription Blend nutes in it, could you feed the plants in a “foliar” way with it? Just curious. :cheesygrinsmiley: That’s all for today. Stay safe out there!:peace:

Here comes the purple...
Great looking girls, Boo!

You may run out of yardstick. What's next...folding ruler? :cheesygrinsmiley:
LOLOL. I hope not! She's bound to stop soon... :cheesygrinsmiley: The light is getting close to reaching it's height in that little closet. Seriously glad I didn't try to do a photo in there. I'm thinking that the temps may start to rise around the April timeframe so I am trying to plan for a feminized photo grow in the tent in the basement. I need to walk back from that timeframe to figure out when to drop a seed and how long to veg it. I've only done one real photo grow in the tent so I'm a little cautious about it at the moment. :nervous-guy:

Thanks N! Of course, pull up a chair. It's a little slow right now but we should have some good buddage soon!
Lookin forward to it! Those purple buds that are starting to form should be show stoppers in a few weeks!

LOLOL. I hope not! She's bound to stop soon... :cheesygrinsmiley: The light is getting close to reaching it's height in that little closet. Seriously glad I didn't try to do a photo in there. I'm thinking that the temps may start to rise around the April timeframe so I am trying to plan for a feminized photo grow in the tent in the basement. I need to walk back from that timeframe to figure out when to drop a seed and how long to veg it. I've only done one real photo grow in the tent so I'm a little cautious about it at the moment. :nervous-guy:
I have no doubt you'll figure it out! And of course, there's always supercropping. :)

Your plants look good, Boo. Love the purpling on the Blackberry and I'm looking forward to seeing it in flower.

I think I'll be able to top her above node 3 at a minimum
I’m not totally in sync with the autos so do you like to top them higher then the 3rd?

And your Blackberry is looking starting to look real tasty.

I’m not totally in sync with the autos so do you like to top them higher then the 3rd?

And your Blackberry is looking starting to look real tasty.
Thanks! I like to top them as high as I can. They usually start showing signs of flower around the 3 week point, though I’ve had a few recently go longer. The Blueberry is approaching 4 weeks and is looking like I may get to top her above the fourth node. I always wait until I see signs of flower and then top immediately.

Thanks! I like to top them as high as I can. They usually start showing signs of flower around the 3 week point, though I’ve had a few recently go longer. The Blueberry is approaching 4 weeks and is looking like I may get to top her above the fourth node. I always wait until I see signs of flower and then top immediately.
Will you try and clone that top?

Back
Top Bottom