Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

but there is dirt movement
She'll be smiling up at you by morning!
Good choice, growing in the house instead of the basement- with temps that low, it'd cost you a small fortune to keep the tent at the ideal temps 24/7...

that’s pretty much all I’m gonna say about that if you don’t mind.
:love:

On the basement temps I was going to suggest running lights at night for heat.
I see you have it sorted now and it’s altogether more practical.
Congratulations on your new space(s) btw!
I kept a tent in a roof space a couple of winters ago. Cheaper power at night and saved on the extractor fans too.

Happy new year.
:passitleft:

:ciao: Hi all. Just a little update. Not much to show but here we go anyway!

My little Blueberry finally showed her face on 6 January. She had a helmet on her head which I took off. I thought I had gotten the membrane with it but the next day I could tell there was still something there. I tried twice to gently remove it. :straightface: And it worked!
PXL_20220111_225729652.PORTRAIT.jpg

She‘s just a little thing at 5 days old but I think she will survive. I’m still struggling with cold temps, but hell we’ve had single digits here for several days so…..we shall see. My Dutch Passion Blackberry Kush is doing okay. I don’t remember when I topped her but I did it because she looked like she was starting to flower, but she doesn’t really look like it anymore. She’s around 29 days old now. :hmmmm:
PXL_20220111_225721817.PORTRAIT.jpg

I’ve added a little heater to the closet area that automatically turns off and on at certain temps so that’s helping both plants I think. I’d forgotten about this slow stage for autos. :popcorn:
So far so good and that’s good enough for now. This last pic is of the Girl Scout Cookie I grew as part of the Comparison grow. She’s cured pretty well and still reminds me of Orange Creamsicle.
PXL_20220107_002528574.PORTRAIT.jpg

See how long and orange the pistils are? She had barely any leaves on the main sections of the colas. I need to do a smoke report on her. Maybe tonight. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe out there. This shit is far from over….and I’m getting really fucking tired of it…
:peace:

Good morning Boobird :)

Your photography is on fleek girlfriend :) And your Christmas themed restrains are very pretty!

Those buds look next level good. They look like the kind of buds that will have you smiley swaying to every colour of the rainbow!

^^^ and see Boo! I even controlled my potty mouth ;)

Whew! Okay.
PXL_20220112_004710677.PORTRAIT.jpg

You saw the buds earlier so you know why this looks orangey.
PXL_20220112_004804195.PORTRAIT.jpg

Good sized bowl. Yoikes.
I’m good and stoned. As sweet and creamy as this plant smelled during flower, you’d think some of that would come through in the smoking of it. Nope. To me, there really isn’t any taste at all. It isn’t harsh, but it seems to continue to expand in my lungs a little bit after I’ve stopped drawing on the bong - need to be careful of that. ;) Aside from my favorite Purple Lemonade (which I use to sleep well), this is by far the most potent weed I’ve grown. I’ve not felt any bad effects from it, I just get really, really high from it. The canna butter I made with it does the same. I’m glad I like it ‘cause I have A lot of it! :high-five:

Whew! Okay.
You saw the buds earlier so you know why this looks orangey.
Good sized bowl. Yoikes.
I’m good and stoned. As sweet and creamy as this plant smelled during flower, you’d think some of that would come through in the smoking of it. Nope. To me, there really isn’t any taste at all. It isn’t harsh, but it seems to continue to expand in my lungs a little bit after I’ve stopped drawing on the bong - need to be careful of that. ;) Aside from my favorite Purple Lemonade (which I use to sleep well), this is by far the most potent weed I’ve grown. I’ve not felt any bad effects from it, I just get really, really high from it. The canna butter I made with it does the same. I’m glad I like it ‘cause I have A lot of it! :high-five:

That's crazy how pistil covered your nugs are and the orange is just stunning.

Girl Scout Cookies is my favourite strain to smoke.

The 2 little ladies are looking good, Boo!
The BBK will be making her move any day now, probably end up a big one like your Chocodope. :oops:
And it sounds like the pretty orange nugs smoke as good as they look... can't ask for more than that!
Glad you're back, Boo!:hug:

A little bird told me it’s your birthday!

I have written you a poem!

There was once a hot maiden call Boo
She’s got looks and personality too
She really does shine
If you want to meet her, go stand in the line
And peeps please make an orderly queue ❤️❤️❤️

Happy birthday Boo! I hope your day is filled with love, laughter and a sprinkle of debauchery. Xo

Oh and I made you a cake!

3A3DB98E-FB71-4C88-9500-A38ED61271A2.jpeg

Thanks Trala! My day did start out with that special “fuck” cake since I had 10 inches of snow on a very long driveway and I was completely blocked in (Fuck!). We were supposed to have a family party at my place and I was really, really looking forward to a nice grilled ribeye steak….but I cancelled it, and then my husband and daughter (and granddaughter) came and helped me clear it and then we went for a beer and pizza. Maybe next year the party will happen. :cheesygrinsmiley: It turned into a good day.:love:

Happy Birthday, Boo!
A little older and a little wiser,eh?
Glad you had a good day, in spite of being snowed in ..:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom