Br4iNl3sS 1st Grow Journal - Indoor - Grow Tent - Coco Coir - Crown Royal - MH300

br4inl3ss

Hi my name is Br4iNl3sS :p and im gonna attempt a first grow and i wanted to provide information on what not to do :D I'm shure this thread will be full of it. Okay so like the title says im gonna grow Crown Royal from CKS in a grow tent 32x32x60 gonna grow in COCO and im gonna use 1 MH 300 LED and probably a couple of CFL 2 or 4 not shure yet, also im gonna use general hydroponic . I received the seed yesterday august 08, put 1 in a glass of water at 6 pm and today the 9th of august at noon i put it in the towel tissue and right now 11 pm august 9 there is already a root :eek: :thanks: CKS for great seeds, i think :p we will see :) I will probably take 1 picture a day just to make a super detailed journal depending on the feedback i receive. Tell me if you think its too much or i'm annoying or anything xD

I WANT TO APOLIGIZE FOR MY ENGLISH AND MY POTATOE PHONE CAMERA
seedling46.jpg

Re: Br4iNl3sS 1st Grow Journal, Indoor, Grow Tent, Crown Royal, Coco coir, MH300, 201

1st question :) since i wana use coco coir for my grow (but its not here yet...) HURRY UP AMAZON, can i use "normal" potting soil for the first few weeks without adding any nutrient to the soil since it has already some in it ?

Re: Br4iNl3sS 1st Grow Journal, Indoor, Grow Tent, Crown Royal, Coco coir, MH300, 201

I know nothing about coco, sorry.

But i do know you can start your seed in potting soil. They wont need any added nutrients for a few weeks. Having said that, what brand potting soil are you planning on using? Some big box commercial soils may be too "hot" for seedlings.

BTW... I'm subbed!

I'm a soil guy, and I don't use bottled nutes, so I wont be much help there. But, I'll help where I can.

I know nothing about coco, sorry.

But i do know you can start your seed in potting soil. They wont need any added nutrients for a few weeks. Having said that, what brand potting soil are you planning on using? Some big box commercial soils may be too "hot" for seedlings.

BTW... I'm subbed!

I'm a soil guy, and I don't use bottled nutes, so I wont be much help there. But, I'll help where I can.

did you ever grown Crown royale !?

Yes i will LST for sure but for the rest im not shure how its called. I'm basically gonna do what he is doing in his videos. its a pretty long series of videod but he gives a lot of info in it, i keep re watching them to try to get the most knowledge as possible. How to Grow Part 2. Seedling stage. - YouTube

i just put her in a cup... root was 5/8" and i couldn't wait anymore. i have a bottle that i can pump and and it spray water in super thin fume... i water her every couple of hours to keep it moist and i keep a plastic bag on top to keep moisture cause humidity is pretty low for the moment i still don't have my grow tent :(

IMAG0174_1_.jpg

Boy, I bet your excited...

You ought to stop by my journal and see how I've been training mine. May give you some ideas. Link is in my signature.

I did, dropped a follow and as i said i might steal some idea you had the 2 circular tubing for watering is 10/10 id like to have my tent automated in case i have to leave for a couple of days :)

That's exactly what she should look like.... Everything looks perfect.

Try not to focus too much on how she is growing leaves. If you do this properly, you will be growing roots, not leaves.

You want the plant to spend all of it's energy building a root system that will support her during flower. When growing roots, the plant will not grow many leaves. All the magic is happening below the soil.

If the soil is good and moist now, DO NOT water her until the soil is DRY!!! (probably 7-10 days)

Not just dry on top, but dry all the way to the bottom of the pot. I suggest filling an identical pot (if you have one) with new soil, pick it up and feel how light it is when the soil is dry. When the pot with the plant in it feels that light, it's time to water. I let the plant "wilt" just slightly from lack of water before I give her some. This forces her roots to grow and search the pot for water. It wont look like she is growing much, but it's all about the roots right now.

thank for your support :p i was a bit worried that my bbgril was small... i took the smalles seed of the 5 i received... literally this seed was 1/2 the size of the other seeds lol. Still no watering like you said.. its so weird though tomatoe plants need watering at least once a day sometime more and i refrain myself from watering my bbgrill, yes i (remember) what the cup weight when not watering so yeah not water before a couple of days still, the top is still a bit wet :eek:

thank for your support.i was a bit worried that my bbgril was small... i took the smalles seed of the 5 i received... literally this seed was 1/2 the size of the other seeds lol. Still no watering like you said.. its so weird though tomatoe plants need watering at least once a day sometime more and i refrain myself from watering my bbgrill, yes i (remember) what the cup weight when not watering so yeah not water before a couple of days still, the top is still a bit wet :eek:
Looking good. The watering talks takes a little to get used to. When you get ready to transplant into the final container and see all the beautiful roots you'll be pleased.

With time it will use a lot more water and you will find yourself watering the plant once a day or atleast once every morning/evening. LoL I wanted the 919 as my first bike and my parents were like "Like hell you are", so I decided the SV650 is the one for me. Not too fast but I like to play with M4 BMW's and also had a run with Audi RS4 Avant, even poked fun of a dude in a Fiesta ST, he lost sorely :rofl: I am 5'5 and weigh about the same. The SV is loud though! Airie vibes to you brother :high-five::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom