Gallery Upload Issues

I'm going to have to wait for help from the developers tomorrow, because it seems once I think I have these crazy permission figured out, I screw something else up.

Gave myself a pep talk and am at it again lol

Can everyone still upload okay?

I'm removing access to uploading to all those other galleries now, which will simply things. Then we can isolate the other issues easier.

Gave myself a pep talk and am at it again lol

Can everyone still upload okay?

I'm removing access to uploading to all those other galleries now, which will simply things. Then we can isolate the other issues easier.
I can still upload. I just uploaded a picture to my album.

Just throwing this out there because I noticed Rob still hasn't pulled out all of his hair. LOL, sorry Rob!

View media item 1509665
Already spent hours with one developer trying to figure that one out, got shifted to the back of the list. Still a priority, just not as big as some of the others. We'll get to it eventually. Might even get rid of that guideline, because it's so confusing for members and difficult for staff to moderate. There are just so many reasons why we do it. Anyway, back to these gallery permissions, I'm lost in a sea of 1's and 0's :p

I just uploaded Pics

Made me create an Album, which I already Had and it noticed it as I typed it

Seemed to Go Ok, Ill create a Link to see if it takes me directly to MY album to test it out

Yup It worked

so If you create a BOOKMARK on your PC or Phone, It can take you straight to your Album and Ready to add Pics

SWEET!!!

Now we just need drag and Drop

I appreciate all the hard work that all are doing to work out the teething problems of the new updated software.

I have been experiencing problems with photos uploading sideways. Up until last night we could go into the gallery and click the three(. . .) and there was an option to edit so you could correct the orientation. That option disappeared last night.

I have found a work around (time consuming). If I take the photo that uploaded with a bad orientation on my IPhone I edit and rotate the image then save ... I then rotate it back to the correct orientation and when I upload it uploads correctly.

All those gallery options to choose from when uploading are gone.

I understand that the options are gone to correct orientation. Since this afternoon 100% my files are now uploading incorrectly. What are we suppose to do no?

I understand that the options are gone to correct orientation. Since this afternoon 100% my files are now uploading incorrectly. What are we suppose to do no?

Hold your camera 90 degrees from what you used to, then try to upload that pic. You have a 50/50 chance of figuring out whether you need to rotate to the right or to the left. ;)

Hold your camera 90 degrees from what you used to, then try to upload that pic. You have a 50/50 chance of figuring out whether you need to rotate to the right or to the left. ;)

I tried al 4 orientations and 3 of the 4 uploaded incorrectly. The 4th was ok but when tried to upload another one using that orientation it uploaded incorrectly. Not complaining as I know they are working hard but just frustrated that something that was working went wonky.

I have been experiencing problems with photos uploading sideways. Up until last night we could go into the gallery and click the three(. . .) and there was an option to edit so you could correct the orientation. That option disappeared last night.
That's too bad. I just discovered the (...v) yesterday and was so happy to have the editing options. Oh well, easy come, easy go. :)

You guys might get that option back, I have no idea right now as I'm lost in a sea of tens of thousands of settings and everything is connected to everything, it's crazy. First I wanted to get rid of the multiple gallery upload options, which I believe I did. It will be nice when I have someone to work with directly tomorrow, everyone seems to have been gone over the weekend so I'm trying to keep moving forward for you guys, but obviously have my limits. It's not helping that every time I go into one thing, I get 5 more reports of other things. o_O

Back
Top Bottom