British Green's 1st 420 Grow Journal

BG how do you position your net pots in the water? Is it an inch or so into the surface? Or just on top of the water and let the fluming and bubbles popping humidity keep it wet? Or do I have the exposed stalk in the water? Sorry I'm new to this type of cloning..

Looking into this bubble cloning now!

Nice one. Ive been doing a test run with just tap water in. And I noticed the humid area as its see through. But ive allready got an identical tub blacked out to place this one in and ive left a window so I can open it and check the roots without disturbing them. I bought 6 tubs aswell. So ive got a few lids and tubs to make some crazy shit.

A very good morning to you all :) today I've been given a list of jobs to do as long as Mr tickles arm :rofl: I have a secret weapon to get me out of this :) a nice splif of high priority and scissor hash :) once me and the wife have smoked this it will blow her game plan out of the window :) and then we will just chill out . The little girl is off to her and our best friends for a sleep over :) so I'll be spanking the easter bunny again later :rofl: great plan on my half rubbish plan on the wife's side :)

A very good morning to you all :) today I've been given a list of jobs to do as long as Mr tickles arm :rofl: I have a secret weapon to get me out of this :) a nice splif of high priority and scissor hash :) once me and the wife have smoked this it will blow her game plan out of the window :) and then we will just chill out . The little girl is off to her and our best friends for a sleep over :) so I'll be spanking the easter bunny again later :rofl: great plan on my half rubbish plan on the wife's side :)

Seing this makes me wish my other half smoked. Good job in looking in to edibles I can spike her with pmsl

Good morning BG.....you deviant you:)lol.....i would do the same with LB:)....i want you to do this and that and this and that.....Ok honey....no problem at all......lets hit on this first and then we will get started:)lol.....hours later chillin on the couch still:rofl:lol...good times:)......

ok...i asked twice before.....first time i was answered...problem with that....i forgot:):rofl:.....asked a second time and you just laughed at me BG:rofl:lol........

maybe if someone actually answers it Again for me i might remember this time.....i will make a serious effort:)lol.......

Now....what the crap does PMSL??:rofl::rofl:

A very good morning to all good men :) well that easter bunny got spanked good a proper last night :rofl: I had sneaky look at the girls and they are ok . Pineapple express is fattening up nicely now :) hopefully I'll get home early enough to take some pictures . The little one that was damaged has new growth and is ok now I've turned that led off :)

Back
Top Bottom