British Green's 1st 420 Grow Journal

Some of us need a good excuse to get out of the house and I call it work the wife just thinks me and my mate drive around getting baked and rub are hands on the floor :rofl: she's half right :) so it's a downstairs garden :) or is your house upside down . Living room upstairs for the views and sleeping downstairs

I thought you just drove around getting baked too :rofl:
My house is the right way round, bed & garden upstairs, living room(work from) & kitchen downstairs. I have stock everywhere though & a kitchen full of packing materials :)

I don't work in my garden, that's playtime :) But yea, I still buy & sell but do it from home instead of the shop. Picture a grotty little 2 bed house with boxes of shite everywhere :)

I don't work in my garden, that's playtime :) But yea, I still buy & sell but do it from home instead of the shop. Picture a grotty little 2 bed house with boxes of shite everywhere :)

Buying and selling FTW! I looked at drug dealers and thought....how can I do this legally... Then I realised the principle....up anything in bulk and sell it in small bits!

There is some cream that sells in the £store for £3 in eBay....hustlers ambition!

I'm more antiques, collectibles & musical instruments but I'll buy anything there's a profit in. I've sold everything from army ration packs to a 15th century carved coconut cup with silver mounts. I love the variety & freedom the job gives :)

Good morning everyone . As much as I tried I could not get on here last night my phone just wasn't playing it very nearly got the hammer treatment . So my wife took it away from me got me a beer and rolled a fat one all stress melted away . Anyway I did pop upstairs and take a few quick pictures . Pineapple express is putting weight on super lemon haze is just growing and growing but showing signs of flowers and white chronic is now being flushed :) the veg girls in the tub are bobbing along nicely and got twisted and bent a bit last night after the photos was taken :) there is no more damage to the girl that got burnt from the led :) everything is looking good I just need white chronic to hurry up and finish

IMAG10905.jpg
IMAG10927.jpg
IMAG10936.jpg
IMAG10948.jpg
IMAG10959.jpg
IMAG109712.jpg
IMAG10989.jpg
IMAG10998.jpg
IMAG11008.jpg

Those ladies are looking frosty. Id be getting the scissors ready and a bit of reggae chop chop choppin to the beat. Lol.

Btw I am a very heavy defoliator. And those huge fan leaves blocking light to lower buds offends my eyes lol. I feel like gouging my eyes out with the closest sharp object..... To the beat of some reggae.

A quick visit upstairs 1st picture white chronic 2nd and 3rd pictures is pineapple express 4th 5th is white chronic and then we slh 6th and 7th and my veg girls which have recovered from there twist and bend straightened up and have been bent and twisted again :) white chronic got fed a bucket of plain water a few days ago and will get another as needed :)

Back
Top Bottom